剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我不想知道她的名字 我不想
I don't want to know her name. I don't--
不 是关于马尔科姆的
No, it's about Malcolm.
他想铲平贫民区
He wants to level the glades.
马尔科姆提议如何清空
And how does Malcolm propose to evacuate
这个城市里这一整个区域
an entire section of the city?
他没有提议
He doesn't.
罗伯特 这不像你会做的事
Robert, that doesn't sound like you.
因为我不是你以为的那种人
Because I'm not the man you think I am.
约在斯蒂尔工厂开业前一个月
About a month before the opening of Steele Factory,
就是贫民区那个
the one in the glades,
一位本地议员找到了我
I was approached by a local councilman.
他想要钱
He wanted money.
告诉我在贫民区就是这么办事的
Told me that's the way everything was done in the glades.
我告诉他我一辈子都不会行贿
I told him I'd never paid a bribe in my life.
我们吵了起来
We got into an argument.
我没想伤害他
I didn't want to hurt him.
我发誓 莫伊拉
I swear, Moira.
但他摔倒了
But he fell.
天啊
Oh, dear god.
天啊
Oh, dear god.
我和马尔科姆一起做的事 还有那份名单
The work I'm doing with Malcolm, with the list,
是我在赎罪 莫伊拉
It's my penance, Moira.
难道你打算杀成千上万的人
What, so you'll atone for one murder
来弥补那一次谋杀吗
by committing hundreds, thousands?
罗伯特
Robert.
你听我说
You listen to me.
无论你犯过什么错
Whatever wrongs you've committed,
不管做错了什么
whatever mistakes you've made,
阻止这件恐怖的事情发生
preventing this horror
才是你修正错误的机会
is your chance to make it right.
求你了
Please...
拜托 罗伯特 答应我别让这事发生
Please, Robert, promise me you won't let this happen.
二十一点
Blackjack!
小姐
Miss...
你能跟我来一下吗
Can you come with me?
有什么事吗
Is something wrong?
请起身
Get up.
既然你请求得这么温柔
Oh, since you ask so nicely.
卫生间在这里
Oh, there's the bathroom.
我早知道经理办公室
I should have known the manager's office
会在大厅楼下卫生间右边
would be down the hall and to the right of the bathroom.
阿朗佐先生
Mr. Alonzo.
请坐
Have a seat.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
梅根
Megan.
你知道86这个词是怎么来的吗 梅根
Do you know where the term "86" comes from, Megan?
我碰巧知道 禁酒令时候的事情了
As it happens, I do. It's from prohibition.
有个违法的赌场
There was a-- an illegal casino,
和这个不一样
not like this one,
位于纽约贝德福大街86号♥
located at 86 Bedford Street in New York,
天啊 算了 我还是不说了
god, you know, I'm just gonna stop talking.
现在它意味着禁止某人
Now it means to ban someone,
某个作弊的人进入赌场 你被86了
someone who's cheating. You're 86'd.
留下你的筹码 离开吧
Leave your chips and go.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对了 梅根 还有一件事
Oh, yeah, Megan, one more thing.
你知道记牌的人 他们
You see, the thing about card counters is, uh...
有的时候
sometimes they work...
是团伙作案
with a partner.
你见了我的同伙肯定不会好受的
You're gonna be really upset when you meet my partner.
我听说你从没失手过
I heard you never miss.
是没有
I don't.
沃尔特·斯蒂尔在哪
Where's Walter Steele?
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about, huh?
六个月前你把他绑♥架♥了
6 months ago you had him kidnapped!
这是我的工作 我只是得到一个名字
It was just a job. I was given a name.
我没问任何问题
I didn't ask any questions.
最后一次
Last chance.
他在哪
Where is he?
在地下
Below ground.
撒谎
You're lying!
我没有 是我送他去的
I'm not. I delivered him
然后他们把他杀了
and they killed him.
我听见了枪声
I heard the gunshot.
他死了
He's dead.
看看那件紫色的衬衫
Oh, let's see that blouse in that violet shade.
你真是个魔法工作者 西娅
You're a miracle worker, Thea.
购物对我来说 根本就不是工作
Oh, when it comes to shopping, it's not work, really.
我正在教妈妈感受网购的乐趣呢
Hey. I'm teaching mom the joys of online clothes shopping.
奥利
Ollie?
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我想跟你们两个谈谈
I need to talk to you both.
怎么了
What is it?
是关于沃尔特的
It's about Walter.
警♥察♥跟你联♥系♥了
Did the police contact you?
是狄格尔先生的一个战友
One of Mr. Diggle's army buddies
他现在为联邦调查局工作
works for the FBI now.
他们今天晚上接到了消息
And they got news tonight.
不
No.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
肯定是哪里搞错了
There must be some mistake.
是谁跟狄格尔先生说的
Who did Mr. Diggle talk to?
-他们找到尸体了吗 -妈妈
- Did they find a body? - Mom...
沃尔特死了
Walter's gone.
不 这不是真的
No. This isn't right.
-你要去哪 -出去
- Where are you going? - Out.
-已经晚上十点了啊 -我要去透透气
- It's 10:00 at night. - I need some air.
妈妈 你刚受了刺♥激♥
Mom, you're in shock.
我的感受不用你告诉我 奥利弗
Don't tell me what or how I feel, Oliver.
她为什么会那样
Why is she acting like that?
过来
Come here.
我想我知道这是怎么回事了
I suspect I know what this is about.
我们跟马尔科姆同坐一条船
You and I got in bed with Malcolm
要铲除荼毒这座城市的东西
to cure what ails this city.
但是我以为你同意 杀害成千上万的人
But I think you agree, killing thousands of people
不是解决问题的办法
is not the answer.
确实 但如果我们
Indeed. If we were to wage a war
和马尔科姆·梅林斗 我们肯定会输
with Malcolm Merlyn, we will lose.
我家人受的苦已经够多了
My family has already suffered enough.
我也不想我的家人们有危险
And I have no desire to endanger mine.
还好我们有其它选择
Fortunately, there's another option.
六个月前 马尔科姆开始
6 months ago, Malcolm started buying up buildings
在贫民区买♥♥地
in the glades
是通过一个叫人马座的国外公♥司♥
through an offshore company called Sagittarius.
而且他还把他的这项事业说成是
And he made it sound as if this undertaking of his
近期的突发奇想
was a recent inspiration.
如果你是对的
If you're right,
这件事情他已经考虑好几个月了
he has been thinking about this for months.
如果他不能重建这里
If he can't rebuild it,
他就会放弃这个计划
he'll abandon the project.
他买♥♥了贫民区多少地了
How much of the glades does he already have?
差不多三分之一
About a third.
如果我们在他之前悄悄买♥♥下剩余部分
Now, if we can quietly buy up the rest before he can,
他的掌控权就会受到限制了
he won't be able to gain the control he needs.
我们需要资金
We will need capital.
你还和中国有联♥系♥吗
Do you still have your contacts in China?
我正打算明天去上海
I already have a flight planned for Shanghai tomorrow.
跟我一起去吧
Come with me.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表