剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
nothing short of a signed confession from Brodeur.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去让他认罪
To get a confession.
那家公♥司♥奎恩夫人
The company Mrs. Queen--
还是斯蒂尔夫人
or Steele.
或者奎恩-斯蒂尔夫人
Mrs. Queen-Steele.
她冠多重姓吗
She hyphenate?
她看起来像喜欢冠多重姓的人
She seems like a woman who would hyphenate.
对了
Right.
她投资的公♥司♥其实并不存在
The company she invested in doesn't exist.
什么意思
I don't understand.
没有投资 钱是用来
There was no investment. The money was used
建立了一家叫暴风雨的境外有限责任公♥司♥
to set up an offshore LLC called Tempest.
我不记得
I don't recall that name
奎恩联合企业旗下有这个名字的公♥司♥
being under the Queen Consolidated banner.
确实不在
'cause it's not.
这家公♥司♥未在政♥府♥注册过
There's nothing registered with the secretary of state.
没有联邦税收记录
No federal tax records.
没有专利申请记录
No patent applications filed.
但是2009年
But in 2009,
暴风雨公♥司♥在星城买♥♥了一个仓库
Tempest purchased a warehouse in Starling City.
闷闷不乐也该够了
Enough moping.
你辞职了 事情结束了
You quit. It's done.
我建议你往前看
My advice would be to move on.
要是有那么简单就好了
Well, if it were only that easy.
就是这么简单
Except it is.
做私人保镖太危险了
Personal security is dangerous.
你侄子已经失去了父亲
Your nephew already lost his father.
不能再失去叔叔了
He can't lose his uncle, too.
杀安迪的人没抓到
Does it ever bother you they never caught the guy
你觉得困扰吗
who killed Andy?
我在阿富汗的时候
You know, when I was in Afghanistan,
我认真地完成份内的工作
I had a job, and I did it.
一有机会 我就力所能及地帮助别人
And when I could, I would help out the people there
这样至少我离开的时候
so that, in some small way, when I left,
我会觉得我让那里变得更好了
I could believe I left it a better place.
但是自从我回来
But ever since I've been home,
我所做的就只是保护混♥蛋♥
all I do is protect punks
纵容那些富商
and spoiled one percenters.
确实是
Yeah.
我想念那种有所作为的感觉
I miss feeling like I'm making a difference in the world.
那就不要做私人保镖了
Then get out of personal security
去做一些你深信不疑的事
and go do something you believe in.
要是我相信的是错的呢
Yeah, what if it's wrong?
约翰 如果一件事你深信不疑
John, if you believe in something,
怎么可能是错的呢
how can it be wrong?
杰森·布洛德
Jason Brodeur
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
要你去认罪 说是你安排
You're gonna confess that you arranged
雇人谋杀彼得·德克兰的妻子的
to have Peter Declan's wife murdered.
这样让我替他蹲监狱吗
What, so I can take his place in prison?
是让你去阻止死刑的执行
So you can avoid the death penalty.
但如果我死了
Except if I'm dead,
你也就找不到杀卡米尔的凶手了
well, then, you've got no one to pin Camille's murder on.
你需要我来证明彼得·德克兰无罪
You need me to exonerate Peter Declan.
或许你可以逼我
Maybe you could try to force me
签份认罪书之类的
to sign a confession or something.
这样你就签不了了
That might be difficult.
我的手
My hand!
接电♥话♥
Just answer it.
-什么事 -我是安科夫
- What? - It's Ankov.
准备动手了 一小时后
It's going down, one hour.
一小时后要动手干什么
What's going down in an hour?
什么
What?!
就这么说吧
Let's just say...
彼得·德克兰的死刑执行
Peter Declan's execution.
被提前了
It's getting moved up.
你得听我说
OK, you have to listen to me.
我们还有机会
We still have a shot.
你还记得我提起过的那个朋友吗
Do you remember the friend that I mentioned,
那个相信你的人
the one who believes in you?
他正在努力想办法呢
He is working on something.
我告诉过你
I told you,
杰森·布洛德有权有势
Jason Brodeur is powerful.
是时候打开牢笼了
Time to unlock the cages.
我之前也有过这种情况
I've been here before.
你们这些律师总让人抱有一丝丝希望
These lawyers holding out these little nuggets of hope.
封锁所有区域 隔离C区
Secure all quaters, seal block C.
典狱长在C区
The warden's setting up
设立了安全隔离
a secure perimeter in "C" Block.
待在这里 兰斯小姐
Stay here, Ms. Lance.
等等
Wait!
快走
Let's go.
停下
Stop.
不要动
Don't move!
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
亲爱的
Sweetie.
你这是...
What are you--
我没事
I'm all right.
你确定
You sure?
抱歉之前对你说了那些话
I'm sorry about what I said to you.
你是对的
You were right.
布洛德的保镖刚承认谋杀了卡米尔·德克兰
Brodeur's bodyguard just copped to Camille Declan's murder.
我们抓错人了
We got the wrong guy.
现在听我说 劳蕾尔
Now, listen to me, Laurel.
关于他 我也是对的
I'm right, too, about him.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
他违背了法律
He's outside the law.
我知道
I know.
他是杀人犯
He's a killer.
他差点杀了那个人
He would've killed that man.
我看着他的双眼
I looked into his eyes,
像是已经失去了人性
it's like he had no one was.
求你了
Hey, please.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
我从没杀过任何东西
I never killed anything before.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我带你回家吧 亲爱的
Let's get you home, sweetie.
他到底是怎么进到监狱里的
How'd he get into that prison, anyway, huh?
一个穿着套装戴着兜帽的成年男子
A grown man in an outfit and a hood,
进去那里不会特别显眼吗
that kind of stands out a little, doesn't it?
事实上他这次并没穿成那个样子
He actually wasn't wearing the outfit this time.
他穿着狱警的制♥服♥
He was in a prison guard uniform
戴着面罩
and a ski mask.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
只是有个想法
I just had an idea.
上车吧
Get in the car.
"金牌奎恩"号♥
"金牌奎恩"号♥
好了 这就是交易大厅枪击案的
Ok, here's the security footage
监控录像带
from the exchange building shooting,
但我已经仔细看过了
but I've already scrubbed through all of it.
是吗 那我们再看一遍吧
Yeah? Well, we're gonna do it again.
之前你在看
So, listen, when you went through
监控录像带的时候 主要留意的是
the camera security tapes, you were looking for
一个穿着绿色套服戴绿色兜帽的人 对吧
a guy in a green outfit and a green hood, right?
不然你想让我找什么
What do you want me to look for,
一个戴假发穿芭蕾短裙的男人吗
a man in a wig and a tutu?
我想让你留意任何
I want you to look for anything
不正常的画面 赶紧看
that's out of the ordinary, ok? Just look.
等等 等下
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Wait.
后退十秒 那是什么
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表