剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
For 5 years I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
to survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously on "Arrow"...
奎恩夫人投资的公♥司♥其实并不存在
The company Mrs. Queen invested in doesn't exist.
暴风雨公♥司♥在星城买♥♥了一个仓库
Tempest purchased a warehouse in Starling City.
奥利弗 这是我女儿海伦娜
Oliver, this is my daughter, Helena.
星城的治安维持者
The Starling City vigilante
总是来无影去无踪 对吗
comes and goes as he pleases, doesn't he?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我看见你打斗的样子
I saw you fight.
还看到了你眼睛的深处
And I saw your eyes.
迈克尔的死是你的错
It's your fault Michael's dead.
不能怪你父亲下令杀死他
Not your father for ordering the hit
亦或是怪我来执行
or me for carrying it out.
那个岛 只有像我这样的人才能懂
That island only someone like me can understand.
我知道你觉得自己在伸张正义 其实不然
I know it feels like justice, but it's not.
复仇就是伸张正义
Revenge is justice.
你和我的感觉是一样的 我懂
You feel the same as I do. I know it.
这里安全了
现在
杀了她
把你的手从我身上拿开
Take your hands off me!
你知不知道自己在做什么
What the hell did you think you were doing?
那人是三合会的首领
That man was the leader of the Triad.
我父亲认为是这些人近日来袭击了他的手下
My father blames them for the recent hits against his men.
那些人是你杀的
These are men you killed.
没错
That's right.
我要干掉芝山和三合会暴徒
I take out Zhishan and the Triad retaliates.
我已经削弱了我父亲组织的力量
I have weakened my father's organization to the point
他不可能再逃过他们的攻势了
where there is no way that he can survive their onslaught.
然后呢 你就能报仇了吗
What, and then you'll have your revenge?
然后我就为他
Then I have justice,
对迈克尔和我的所作所为伸张了正义
for what he did to Michael and me.
这不是伸张正义
It's not justice.
你做的事就是伸张正义吗
And what you do is?
你能让我证明给你看吗
Would you let me show you?
还需要别的吗
Get you anything else?
不用了 谢谢 卡莉
No, thank you, Carly.
我小叔子呢
Where's my brother-in-law?
天色已晚 这又是贫民区
It's late and this is the glades.
他不是应该保全你的安全吗
Shouldn't he be keeping you safe?
她没外表看起来那么柔弱
She is tougher than she looks.
我好久都没和女孩第二次约会了
I haven't been on a second date in a while.
目前为止感觉很不错
It feels good so far.
听着 我们上了床
Look, um, we slept together,
感觉很棒
and it was really nice.
那正是我需要的 但我并没刻意追求什么
And I needed it. But I'm not looking for anything.
是 因为你已经把所有事都想清楚了
Right. Because you have everything figured out.
我觉得还轮不到你评头论足
I don't think you're one to judge.
我看到你杀人了 记得吗
I saw you kill people, remember?
我只在必要的时候
I only kill people
才会杀人
when it is absolutely necessary.
这不是我的初衷
It's not my opening move.
而你的那套做事方法
And the way that you're going,
是会伤及无辜的
you're gonna get somebody hurt,
像我母亲 或是你自己
like my mother or yourself.
对你母亲我深表歉意
I'm sorry about your mother.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
在你成功报复你父亲之前
How many more accidents have to happen
还要发生多少次意外
before you're done getting back at your father?
最好一次都没有
Hopefully none.
我不是在报复他
I am not getting back at him.
我是在夺走对他来说一切有意义的东西
I--I am stripping away everything that has meaning to him,
正像他杀了迈克尔时对我做的一样
just like he did to me when he had Michael killed.
我给你另指一条路怎么样
What if I could show you another way,
一个既能搞垮你父亲的组织
a way you could take down your father's organization
又不会危及无辜的方法
without putting innocent people at risk?
谢谢你
Thank you
请我喝咖啡
for the coffee...
还有床上功夫
and the sex.
但是我并不感兴趣
But I'm not interested.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
我不知道下次奥♥运♥会在哪开
I don't know where the next Olympics are at,
但你可以考虑一下报名参加
but you might want to think about signing yourself up.
想谈谈昨晚的事吗
So, you want to talk about last night?
好吧 上一次我跟你说话时
Ok. Last time you and I spoke,
你正要去阻止海伦娜·波提纳尔
you were on your way to stop Helena Bertinelli
不让她女侠走单骑 独斗黑♥手♥党♥
from her one-woman war against the mafia.
那事结果如何
How'd that work out for you?
尼克·赛瓦缇 弗兰克·波提纳尔的得力助手
Nick Salvati, Frank Bertinelli's right hand,
被人发现脖子被扭断
was found with his neck snapped
边上还有几个同伙的尸体
along with a few of his thugs.
是她还是你干的
Was that her or you?
遭到袭击时 我和海伦娜在一起
I was with Helena when somebody jumped us.
我们别无他选
We didn't have a choice.
我们
We?
狄格尔 她知道我的事了
She knows, Diggle, about me.
不是我秘密曝光 就是她性命不保
It was my secret or her life.
这不再只是你的秘密了 奥利弗
It's not just your secret anymore, Oliver.
这女人是个杀人魔
This woman is a killer.
她杀的人尸体遍布全城
She's been dropping bodies all over the city.
狄格尔 她并不像你想的那样
Diggle, she's not what you think she is.
三年前 她正想向FBI告发她父亲
3 years ago she was gonna turn her father in to the FBI.
她把所有相关的证据存在笔记本里
She put everything she had on him on a laptop.
她父亲发现了 以为那是她未婚夫的
Her father found it, thought it belonged to her fiance,
然后把他杀了
and had him murdered.
听着 这事很沉重 老兄
All right, listen, that's a heavy thing, man.
但这不能改变她很危险这一事实
But it doesn't change the fact that she is dangerous.
而且如果波提纳尔反击三合会
And if Bertinelli retaliates against the Triad
或察觉到什么 三合会可是杀人不眨眼
or perceived to, the Triad is gonna rain down hell
会牺牲很多无辜人的性命
and innocent people are gonna be killed.
她很迷茫 狄格尔
She's lost, Diggle,
而且无论她知情与否 我都能救她
and whether she knows it or not, I can save her,
阻止她的鲁莽之举
stop her from doing anything reckless.
问题正在于此 你救不了她 懂吗
That's just it. You can't save her, ok?
有些人本性难移
Some people don't change.
我就变了
I can.
我也能帮她
I can help her.
好吧
All right.
也许你认为你比实际更有说服力
Maybe you think you're more persuasive than you are,
又或者她自认为像现在这样
or maybe she thinks she's fine the way she is
伸张正义未尝不可
on her mission of righteous fury.
但不管是哪种
Whatever it is, either way,
所有这些都没有好下场
all of this, it ends badly.
不管怎样
Either way...
我都得试一试
I got to try.
你这一大早是要去哪儿 你才刚到家
Where are you off to so early? You just got home.
几周海外旅行的后果就是
The trouble with traveling overseas for a few weeks
这几周的文件都堆在办公桌上等我处理
is that a few weeks' worth of work is piling up on my desk.
我只是想早点处理完好松口气
I just want to start digging my way out from underneath it.
当然
Of course.
你有话想说
What is it?
自你离开后我们就没说过话
We haven't spoken since you left.
真正的交谈
Really spoken.
我知道
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表