剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I close cases, it's what I do.
身边的人都会受到怀疑
Everyone else be damned.
或许没有加威士忌的原因就是
Well, maybe the fact that there's no Scotch in there means
你准备好改变自己了
you're ready to work on that.
人是会变的
People can change.
你救了我
You had my back.
你需要我帮忙
You needed me.
费利西蒂告诉我你去哪了
Felicity told me where you were headed.
你还好吗
You ok?
我才是杀手 记得吗
I'm the killer, remember?
我也杀过人 奥利弗
I've killed before, Oliver.
只是时间有点久
It's just been a while.
如果你是杀手 为什么不把伯爵也杀掉
If you're the killer, why isn't the Count down, too?
让他从此消失
I'm sure it must have been
一定很有吸引力
tempting to take him off the board for good.
人是会变的
People change.
像伯爵那样的人
People like the Count?
不 我是说我
No. I meant me.
不久之前我还会想一举除掉他
Not so long ago I would have put that guy down for good,
但看着他现在大脑一片空白
but looking at him today all vacant...
就没必要那样做了
There didn't seem to be a point.
但不是每个人都值得同情
But not everybody deserves mercy.
比如他
For example.
我还以为他不是你的首要目标
I thought he wasn't a priority to you.
他是你的首要目标
He's a priority to you.
你们俩还有未了结的恩怨
You two have unfinished business.
从哪入手
Where do we start?
我希望你可以省去那些说教
I'd prefer we skip the I-told-you-sos,
但夜♥总♥会♥的工作不太适合我
but the nightclub wasn't really working out.
我需要一份少点刺♥激♥多点稳定的工作
I guess I need something more boring, stable.
比如朝九晚五 回家跟劳蕾尔一起
Nine to five, go home kiss Laurel, that sort of thing.
我只是想说
I guess what I'm saying is...
我需要份工作
I want a job.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表