剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I need you to to grout the hallway floor
你就去走廊地板灌浆
as soon as they are done with the tile install.
爸爸来电
好了
All right.
-怎么了 -汤米 是我
- Yeah? - Hey, tommy.
我现在很忙
I am really busy.
汤米 我知道我们的关系
Tommy, I know things have been, well,
从那时就很紧张...
strained between us since...
从你冻结我的基金和说我是败家子那时吗
Since you cut me off and told me that I was a loser?
我也是恨铁不成钢啊
I was just trying to jolt you into adulthood.
看看你的成长 你有第一份工作了
And look at you now. You've got your first job.
严厉教育还是起作用了
My tough love worked.
你想怎么 爸爸
What do you want, dad?
我就想跟我的儿子吃顿饭
Nothing more than to share a meal with my son.
明天晚上吃饭可以吗
Dinner tomorrow night?
我跟劳蕾尔有约了
Laurel and I have plans.
带她一起来
Bring her along. I think it's time
是时候多了解一下她了
I got to know her a little better.
汤米
Tommy...
我说过很过分的话
I've said some pretty hurtful things,
我很后悔
and I regret them.
但你还是我的儿子
But you're still my son.
我还是希望
And I still want what I've always wanted.
我们能亲近点
For us to be close.
我问下劳蕾尔的想法 待会给你回复
Let me check with Laurel and I'll get back to you.
黑鹰小队保护集团
泰德·盖纳 我们得好好聊聊了
Ted Gaynor, we're gonna have a conversation.
你要是敢动一下或者拿枪出来
You make a move, go for a gun, anything,
你就不会有好果子吃
things will end badly for you.
把弓放下来
Put the bow down.
没事了
It's all clear.
你还好吧
You ok?
我还得跟老板请示一下
Well, I gotta talk to my boss,
不过... 看你刚才的表现
but after... what I just saw,
我敢打包票说你有工作了
I'd say you're as good as hired.
这面试真的太带感了 泰德
Hell of a job interview, Ted.
治安维持者通常会找有钱的混♥蛋♥
Usually the vigilante only goes after rich schmucks.
为什么这次会为你破例呢
Any reason why he would change his M.O. For you?
你认识我很长时间了 约翰
You've known me a long time, John.
你怎么想的呢
What do you think?
他可能搞错了吧
That he made a mistake.
找错人了
Got the wrong guy.
我可能会射到你 我可能会杀死你
I could've shot you. I could've killed you.
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?!
我不会让你无凭无证就诬陷一个清白之人
I'm not gonna let you William Tell an innocent man.
盖纳不是清白的 狄格尔
Gaynor isn't innocent, Diggle.
你会这样看他
You seem to think that
还不是因为那破本子
mainly because of what's in you're damn book,
你宁愿相信那本破本子也不相信我
which you apparently trust more than you trust me.
我相信我的父亲
I trust my father.
他向我解释说 名单上涉及的所有人
And he explained to me that every name on that list
都该受到惩罚
has a reason to be there.
我以为你从你♥爸♥爸的尸体上拿到的书
I thought you took that book off your father's dead body.
他要怎么跟你唠叨这些
How can he have been so chatty?
几年前 我找到了他留给我的讯息
A few years ago, I found a message he left me
解释了这份名单
explaining the list.
奥利弗 这怎么可能
Oliver, how is that possible?
你流落在一个荒岛上
You were on a deserted island.
我又没说我在荒岛上找到的
I didn't say that I found it on the island.
狄格尔 过去四个月
Diggle, for the past 4 months,
我说谎 隐瞒 伤害
I have lied to, hurt, and hid things
所有我在意的人
from all the people that I care about.
你真的觉得我会在毫无把握的情况下
Do you really think that I would do all of this
出手吗
if I wasn't sure?
奥利弗 盖纳要我加入黑鹰
Oliver, listen. Gaynor got me into Blackhawk,
我会证明他是无辜的
and I'm gonna prove he's innocent.
那如果他有罪呢
And if he isn't?
如果他不是 我会亲手将他绳之以法
If he's not, I'll be the one to take him down myself.
这是你欠我的
You owe me that.
至少欠我这些
You owe me at least that.
你驻扎在这附近吗
Were you stationed by the perimeter?
-是 -你报道了吗
- Yes. - And your report?
一切顺利 长官 没问题
Uh, everything's good, sir. No trouble.
你在这儿驻扎多久了
How long have you been stationed here?
我刚来 长官
Just arrived, sir.
你看起来的确像个菜鸟
Yes, you do seem rather green.
不过我不记得最近有潜艇
Although I don't recall the submarine
送一批新兵过来
bringing in a phalanx of new troops lately.
潜艇
Submarine?
我还以为大家都是乘飞机上岛的
I thought everybody came into the island on the plane.
确实如此
Indeed they do.
我感觉你把全城的裙子都试过一遍了
I think you've tried on every dress in the city.
我觉得很值得
It's so gonna be worth it.
我的朋友们一定会很吃惊
My friends are gonna freak.
如果你♥爸♥爸还活着 他也会很吃惊
Yes, well, if your father were still alive, he'd freak, too.
不过吃惊的角度不太一样
Though in an entirely different way.
就像当时他看到我
Like when he saw what I was wearing
第一次搭异性舞伴时的穿着
to my first boy-girl dance.
你搭的可怜的小男孩
That poor boy you went with.
罗伯特把他吓得够呛
Oh, Robert scared him to death.
爸爸以前常说
You know, dad used to say
他最伤心的一天 就是我的18岁生日
his saddest day would be when I turned 18.
现在他不在了 我才是那个伤心的人
Now he's gone and I'm the one that's sad.
抱歉
Sorry.
马尔科姆来电
我得接这个电♥话♥
I need to take this.
喂
Hello.
我明白 但我现在正和我女儿在一起
Yes, I understand, but I'm with my daughter.
好 我会去的
All right. I'll be there.
你不是说今天一整天都陪我的吗
I thought you said we were gonna spend the whole day together.
我知道
I know.
但是
But, uh,
监察部需要我签署文件
Compliance needs to file the 8k
因为我暂代沃尔特在公♥司♥的职位
connected to my assuming Walter's position in the company
他们可不能等
and they can't wait.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Is everything ok?
你看起来很焦虑
You look worried.
不是焦虑 只是...
Not worried, just...
我爸爸打来电♥话♥
my father called.
怎么了
And how did that go?
他邀请我们今晚一起吃饭
He invited us to dinner for tonight.
很明显他想修补一下父子关系
Apparently he wants to mend some fences,
但多亏了他 我连根篱笆都买♥♥不起
but thanks to him, I can't afford a fence,
所以我只能假设他有别的事情
so I can only assume he's got some other agenda.
只有一种方法可以知道他的目的
Well, there's only one way to find out.
或许他是要向我们伸出橄榄枝
Maybe he really is trying to extend an ove branch.
你总是把人往好的方面想
You really do look for the best in people, don't you?
算你走运
Lucky for you.
抱歉今天打扰你享受天伦之乐了
I'm sorry to have to pull you away from your family like that.
你想怎么样 马尔科姆
What do you want, Malcolm?
我们和你朋友卡尔·巴拉德有些矛盾
We have a problem with your friend Carl Ballard.
他试图收♥购♥空地
He's trying to gentrify the glades.
卡尔知道那不是计划的一部分
Carl knows that's not part of the plan.
所以你要去让他停手
Which is why you're gonna shut him down.
你是他的朋友 他会听你的话的
You're his friend. He'll listen to you.
如果你要我去处理卡尔
If you want me to help you with Carl,
我要一些回报
I want something in return.
证明沃尔特还活着
Proof Walter's still alive.
我的话还不够吗
My word isn't enough?
有句话说得好
What's that saying--
"信任也需要核实"
"Trust but verify"?
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表