剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
For 5 years I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
to survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
亚当·亨特
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情提要
Previously on "Arrow"...
别再调查这件事了 很危险
Stop looking into this. It's not safe.
意外总是发生在那些过于好奇的人身上
Accidents tend to befall people who are too curious.
费利西蒂 尽你所能查查这个笔记本
Felicity, I want you to find out all you can about that book.
我从应用科学部找来了这眼镜 再看看那个本子
I got these from applied sciences. Look at the book again.
我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人
Where can I find the man in this picture?
岛上很危险 但你没告诉他们我的下落
Island dangerous, but you not tell them where to find me.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
这是个千载难逢的机会
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
听着 我只是想找办法东山再起
Look, all I'm doing is looking to get something going again.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 但是这次
I know, but this time--
过一会再打给你
I have to call you back.
干什么
What?
你回来是想再洗劫我一次吗
Did you come back for another pound of flesh?
你会失望的 伙计
You're gonna be disappointed, pal.
多亏了你 我才...
Thanks to you, I'm--
好的 跟上节奏
Nice. Picking up the pace.
我也可以跟你说同样的话
I could say the same thing about you.
你单是这一周就除掉了你父亲名单上的三个人
You crossed 3 names off your father's list this week alone.
是啊 他们中有些人已经不行了
Yeah, well, some of these guys are just giving it up now.
我只要去会会他们就行
All I gotta do is pay 'em a visit.
看来治安维持者的名声要亮过他本人了
It seems the vigilante's reputation is beginning to precede him.
再来一局
Another round?
不了
No.
我要带我侄子去商场
Gonna take my nephew over to the mall
然后圣诞老人就知道他想要什么礼物了
so he can let Santa know what he wants for Christmas.
圣诞节
Oh. Christmas.
我都没意识到
I didn't even realize.
因为你自从跟海伦娜勾搭上以后
That was because you've been logging in so many hood hours
花了太多时间扮兜帽人
ever since that thing with Helena.
我是说 岛上没有节日
I meant... There were no holidays on the island.
每天都是...
Every day was...
想着我要怎么活命
How do I stay alive?
要做这些事 你必须忘记一些东西
To do that, you had to forget things,
比如圣诞节
like Christmas.
我爸每年都要办派对
My dad threw a party every year,
每个房♥间都要放一棵圣诞树
and he would put a Christmas tree in every room.
整个屋子就有一种...
The whole mansion smelled like...
圣诞的气息
It smelled like Christmas.
或许你可以把名单搁一搁
Maybe you can give the list a rest
跟家里人一起享受节日
and just enjoy the holidays with the family.
另外 我听说尼克自己也有一份名单
Besides, I hear Nick has a list of his own.
我赌你在"好人"那栏
I wager you're in the "Nice" column.
回家过节吧 奥利弗
Go home, Oliver.
你还没死 很好
You not dead. Good.
你去哪了啊
Where the hell you been?
我几天前就断水断粮了
I ran out of food and water days ago.
喂 你要去哪
Hey--hey, where are you going?
是你
You--
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop.
就是他绑了我还对我百般折磨
He's the one who tied me up and had me tortured.
全是因为他在找你
All 'cause he was looking for you.
要是你不出现 他已经杀了我
He would've killed me if you didn't show up!
那你来杀他
Then you kill him.
或者他能带你回去
Or he can take you home.
什么
What?
他有飞机
He has a plane.
让你离开这个岛的方法
A way for you off this island.
你看起来真美
Hey. You look very pretty.
有什么大场合吗
What's the occasion?
妈妈和沃尔特在办一个晚宴
Mom and Walter are having a dinner party
请了好多大人物
with some big muckety-mucks.
我这辈子最棒的夜晚
Best night of my life.
西娅 为什么屋里没有装饰品呢
Thea, why aren't there any decorations up in the house?
什么意思
What do you mean?
没有花环 没有圣诞树
No wreaths, no trees.
大家最近都太忙了
Everyone has just been really busy lately.
我想他们都还没抽时间弄这些
I'm sure they haven't got around to it yet.
妈妈还照样准备几盒糖果棒吗
Does mom at least have some of those boxes of candy canes?
记不记得我们从前总是比赛谁先吃完
Remember we used to race to see who'd finish first?
记得 我总赢
Yeah. I always won.
不 你总赖皮
No. You cheated.
她去年开始就不吃糖了
Well, she went sugar-free last year,
恐怕你看不到那些东西了
So I doubt you'll be seeing any of those around.
人们忘了一点 罗宾汉是罪犯
The thing that people forget is that Robin Hood was a criminal.
劫富济贫
And stealing from the rich to give to the poor
明明就是民♥主♥行为
is really the job of the democrats.
说正经的 长官
All joking aside, commissioner,
犯罪率五年来第一次下降了
crime is down for the first time in 5 years.
那是因为我们局里的改变开始起效了
That's because of the changes my department has implemented.
或者可能是因为治安维持者的行动
Or perhaps it's because the vigilante's activities
对城市里的罪犯起到了警示作用
have had a chilling effect on the city's criminals.
你怎么看 奥利弗
What are your thoughts, Oliver?
我说该给治安维持者取个比"兜帽"好的代号♥
I think the vigilante needs a better code name than "The hood"
"兜帽男"也不好
or "The hood guy."
我同意
I agree.
绿箭侠这个名字怎么样
How about Green Arrow?
逊毙了
Lame.
不好意思
Forgive me.
公♥司♥打来的
It's the office.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我还在聚餐中 斯莫克小姐
I'm in the middle of a dinner party, Ms. Smoak,
所以我希望这件事真的很重要
so I hope this is of some importance.
我想这应该看你怎么定义重要性了
I guess that depends on how you define important.
大多数人会认为找到一本
See, most people would consider finding a list of names
用紫外线隐形墨水写的名单是重点
written in subsonic ultraviolet invisible ink important.
但这我早已知道了 不是吗
But then I already know that, now, don't I?
你知道名单上有七个人
Did you know 7 of the names on the list
都是治安维持者瞄准镜下的目标吗
are guys the vigilante's had in his crosshairs?
当然 如果弓箭也有瞄准镜的话
That is, if bows had crosshairs.
事实上是没有的
Which they don't.
这名单挺长的 费利西蒂
Well, it is a rather long list, Felicity,
所以有些重复也不足为奇
so I would expect there to be some overlap.
比如道格·米勒
Like Doug Miller.
奎恩联合企业应用科学部门的部长
Head of applied sciences at Queen Consolidated.
他怎么了
What of him?
米勒先生可能会在圣诞长袜里收到一支箭
Mr. Miller may end up getting an arrow in his stocking,
因为他也在名单之列
because he's on the list.
所以这个重要吗
So, important or not?
抱歉 发生了些事情
I'm sorry. Something's come up.
出什么事儿了
Is everything ok?
治安维持者又行动了
The vigilante has struck again.
他刚才用箭射死了亚当·亨特
He just put an arrow in Adam Hunt.
我得接这通电♥话♥ 是我的承包商打来的
I really do need to take this call. It's my contractor.
-没事 -失陪
- Of course. - Excuse me.
他女儿到这儿 用钥匙开门 发现了她爸
Well, the daughter came over, used her key, found dad.
胸口连中三箭
Hat trick to the chest.
兜帽男
The hood guy.
我一开始也是这么以为
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表