剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
然后竞争者就相继挂掉了
and the competition seems to be dropping like flies.
我肯定你的影射
And I'm sure your veiled accusation
和你对我家人的感情一点关系都没有吧
has nothing to do with how you feel about my family?
尤尼达克正在接受破产管理 警探
Unidac's in receivership, detective.
所有权将会被偿还拍卖♥♥掉
Ownership is subject to a liquidation auction,
那就意味着
so that means there are
有很多的潜在买♥♥家
many prospective buyers.
拍卖♥♥就在明天 所以
And the auction's tomorrow, so...
如果我要除去竞争者
if I was taking out the competition,
我还得在非常短的时间里杀掉一大票人
I have a lot of killing to do in a very short amount of time.
我们只是在调查有兴趣的买♥♥家
We're just making the rounds with the interested buyers.
让他们小心一点
Let them know to be careful.
当然 兰斯警探会关心
Oh, yes. And I'm overwhelmed
我们的安全 真是令我受宠若惊
that Detective Lance is concerned for our safety.
那么
Well...
谢谢你们的关心 先生们
Thank you for your concern, gentlemen.
我们的安全顾问 狄格尔先生
Our security consultant, Mr. Diggle,
会采取必要的防范措施
is taking all the necessary precautions.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Right.
如果需要我们
Well, if you need us,
一通报♥警♥电♥话♥就行了
we're just a 911 call away.
天啊 今晚肯定会很赞
Oh, my, this is going to be killer.
只要马♥克♥思♥没看到我 我就同意
If Max never sees me here... I agree.
如果你要经营企业
Ah, if you want to run a business,
就得承担一些风险
you've got to take a few risks.
名单上没有你
I don't see your name on the list.
奎恩先生
Mr. Queen.
我这辈子从没见过这个家伙
I have never seen this guy before in my life.
你出来找乐子是不是违反了某种法律啊
Doesn't you going out and having fun violate some kind of law,
比如那些刻在石碑上的规矩
you know, like the ones that are carved on a stone tablet?
-好好笑 汤米 -谢了
- That's cute, Tommy. - Thanks.
你俩这是又出来猎艳了吧
I can see you two are up to your old hunting patterns.
只不过看看我这五年
Just seeing what passes for fun
错过了星城里什么有趣的东西
in Starling City after five years.
我确定你会发现
Well, I'm sure you'll find
没了你之后一切都不一样了
that it just hasn't been the same without you.
老哥
Big brother!
我现在太晕了
Oh! I am so wasted right now.
这里有两个你
There is... there is two of you.
我以为你被禁足了
I thought you were grounded.
是啊 多亏了你 谢了啊
I am. And thank you... thank you for that, by the way.
你该回家了
You're done for the night.
你能怎样
Oh, what are you going to do?
-告诉妈妈 -西娅
- Tell mom? - Thea!
你不该跟这些人混在一起
You are hanging with the wrong people.
你不也一样吗
You're one to talk.
你对你这些所谓的朋友了解多少
How much do you know about your own so-called friends over here?
西娅 或许你该
Oh, Thea, maybe you should--
汤米 我觉得你的好兄弟有权知道
Tommy...I think your bff has a right to know.
西娅 我们走
Thea, let's go.
我猜他们没告诉你
Well, I guess they never told you
你不在的时候他俩滚床单了吧
that they've been screwing while you were gone.
-兄弟 -汤米
- Look, man, I... - Tommy...
没关系
It's ok.
你和我 我们回去
You and me, we're done for the night.
别碰我
Take your hands off of me.
你又不是我爸
You're not my father.
你也配不上做我哥
And you're barely my brother.
看啊
Look at this.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
马克斯·福勒
Max Fuller.
你好吗
How you been?
听说你被淹死很开心
Happy you drowned.
嘿 马克斯
Hey, Max--
扶他起来
Get him up!
让他走 让他走
Hey, let him go, let him go!
我说了 让他走
Hey, I said let him go!
我告诉过你 他肯定会发飙的
Told you he was going to be pissed.
走开 梅林 这事跟你没关系
Back off, Merlyn. This isn't your problem.
你们想对他动手
You want to get to him?
得先过经过我
You've got to go through me.
不好 他们真要对我动手了
Wow, they are probably going to get through me.
够了吗 马克斯
So is this over, Max?
还是你要让你的小跟班们来对付我
Or are you going to have your boys pound on me next?
你们三个这辈子都别想进来了
You three consider yourselves banned for life.
滚出我的地盘
Get the hell out of my place!
反正你的店也弱爆了
Your club sucks anyway.
你们没事吧
You guys ok?
你在哪儿学的这一手啊
Where'd you learn to do that?
警♥察♥老爸 记得吗
Cop dad, remember?
他逼我去上自我防御课
He made me take self defense classes.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
西娅说的那些
What Thea said...
奥利弗 汤米和我不需要你的祝福
Oliver, Tommy and I don't need your blessing,
我也不需要你的原谅
and I don't need your forgiveness.
你们先坐
Why don't you guys take a seat
我去拿点吃的
and I will grab a couple of burgers
还有敷脸的冰块
and some ice for those faces.
那女孩挺可爱啊
The girl's pretty cute.
她是我嫂子
That's my sister in law.
我保证不跟她说话 也不乱瞄
Who I will never speak to or... look at.
绝不 我去拿瓶啤酒...
Ever. Gonna grab a beer...
她没带婚戒
She's not wearing a wedding ring.
哥哥不在身边了吗
Brother out of the picture?
可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
你好吗
How are you?
看到你领养了两个白人男孩 真不错
So sweet of you to adopt two white boys.
他们需要一个好的道德模范
They need a good role model.
那是我的客户奥利弗·奎恩
That's my client Oliver Queen.
看来你对他保护得很周全啊
Looks like you're doing a bang up job protecting him.
兄弟...
Look, man...
关于劳蕾尔
About Laurel.
我正打算要告诉你
I was going to tell you.
我想找一个合适的方式
I was just trying to figure out the right way.
告诉一个人在他失踪 生死不明后
To tell somebody that you slept with their girlfriend
你睡了他的女朋友
after they went missing and were then presumed dead.
怎么不送个卡片 没有卖♥♥的吗
What, there's no greeting card for that?
听着
Look...
我不该这样
It was wrong.
-我很抱歉 -汤米
- And I'm sorry. - Tommy.
所有人都以为我死了
I was dead.
不 兄弟 你和劳蕾尔在一起
No, man, you were with Laurel.
不管你是真的死了 还是
And whether you were dead, or as it turns out,
在一个荒岛上存活了下来
alive on a deserted island,
你都是我的朋友
You are my friend.
我和劳蕾尔在一起
And me being with Laurel violated that friendship
从多个层面伤害了我们的友谊
in about 50 different ways.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是没关系
But it's ok.
这次又有多危险
How dangerous is this gig, anyway?
小菜一碟 卡拉 不用担心
It's a cakewalk, Carla, don't worry.
太晚了
Too late.
你忘了你哥哥
Or have you forgotten this job
就是因为这份工作死掉的吗
got your brother killed?
狄格 我可没忘
Because, Dig, I haven't.
我忘不了
I can't.
你对这事表现得太淡定了 我...
You are being really chill about this. I...
你好
Hello?
是个俄♥国♥超模打给我的
It's a russian model calling me.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表