剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
这里有足够的导弹
We have enough missiles here
能击落所有接近大♥陆♥的飞机
to shoot down any aircraft approaching the mainland.
那将毁掉中国的经济
And that will decimate China's economy.
特别是 中国自己武装部队的
Especially... once a rogue element
一名叛变者宣称对此负责
in China's own military claims responsibility.
虽然你有时碍手碍脚的
You see, inconvenient though you occasionally were,
但对我来说 你活着总比死了更有价值
you're always worth more to me alive than dead.
那你该杀了我
Then you should have killed me.
因为我绝不会那么做
Because I won't do it.
莎朵 莎朵
Shado! Shado!
我说了我需要你活下来
I said I need you alive,
但我可以杀了所有你关心的人
but I can kill everyone you care about.
需要帮忙吗
Help you with something?
是的 我是创新联合会的人
Yes, um, I'm from CNRI
正在调查星城警署逮捕中的种族偏见问题
and we're investigating claims of racial bias in SCPD arrests.
我需要星城自2011年1月到现在
So I'm going to need a copy of each file
所有被捕罪犯档案的副本
from every arrest in Starling City January, 2011 to the present.
现在都快晚上九点了
It's almost 9:00 at night.
你去跟格瑞尔法官说吧
Yeah, well, tell that to Judge Grell.
这张法♥院♥传令是他签署的
He's the one who signed the court order.
在这里等着
Wait here.
不知道 看起来有点冒险
I don't know, it seems like a bit of a leap.
当你一无所知时就会这样
Yeah, which is what you do when you got nothin'.
据我所知 那个冒牌货
'cause all I know is the copycat,
把尤尼达克的所有记录都烧了
he torched every record down at Unidac.
我们弄到的只有些电♥话♥账单
And all we got are phone records
上面显示一个叫马尔科夫的人
And they show that this Markov guy,
给梅林环球集团一个不明号♥码打了几个电♥话♥
he made a couple of calls to an unclaimed line at Merlyn Global.
几通电♥话♥ 我刚才说电♥话♥了吗[和"冒险"发音相近]
A couple of calls? Did I say reach?
我口误了 我想说的是冒险
I misspoke. I meant leap.
去梅林环球集团找个人来
Just get someone down here from Meryln Global
让他宣誓后回答几个问题
to answer a few questions under oath.
发现什么了吗
Did you find anything?
很多东西
Lots.
星城卫报 在布鲁德海文发现治安维持者
-有什么有用的吗 -没有 还在找
- Anything helpful? - No, still looking.
你呢 从警♥察♥那儿打探到什么了吗
What about you? You learn anything from the cops?
实际上...
As a matter of fact...
听起来是好消息
I like the sound of that.
知道那个冒牌弓箭手吧
You know that copycat archer?
知道
Yeah.
原来他和梅林环球集团有某种联♥系♥
Turns out he's connected to Merlyn Global somehow.
或者 至少他的受害者是这样
Or, at least his victims are.
我们找的是兜帽男 不是什么狂热模仿者
We're looking for the hood, not some crazy wanna be.
那个用黑箭的人
Well, the guy with the black arrows
似乎仇视用绿箭的那个人 所以...
seems to hate the guy with the green arrows, so...
所以什么 我们就在梅林环球集团
So what, we just show up at Merlyn Global
守株待兔吗
and hope the hood shows up, too?
就我所知 你也没有更好的主意吧
Last I checked, you don't have any better ideas.
求你了
Please!
不要伤害我儿子
Do not hurt my son.
告诉我那事业是怎么回事 我就不伤他
Tell me what the undertaking is and I won't have to.
-不 -告诉我
- No! - Tell me!
求你了
Please!
放过我的儿子
Leave my son alone!
马尔科姆·梅林在计划着什么
What is Malcolm Merlyn planning?!
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you!
他会杀了我 杀了我全家
He'll kill me, he'll kill my family.
你应该更担心我会做什么
You should be more worried about what I'll do.
不要
No!
马尔科姆计划铲平贫民区
Malcolm is planning to level the glades!
他说这样就可以重建那里 但是...
He said so he could rebuild it, but...
怎么铲平
How?
-有一个装置 -什么装置
- There's a device. - What device?!
他说那个装置可以引发地震
He says that it can cause an earthquake.
那怎么可能
How is this possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
是尤尼达克工业发明的
It was invented by Unidac Industries.
马尔科姆利用我们公♥司♥的应用科学部
Malcolm used my company's applied sciences
把它制♥造♥成武器
to turn it into a weapon.
你为什么会参与其中
Why would you get involved in something like this?
我的丈夫...
My husband...
他瞒着我参与了进去
He got involved without my knowing.
他本是想做些好事
He was just trying to do some good.
但他迷失了 他...
He was lost. He...
他的决定让我完全受制于马尔科姆
His decisions left me vulnerable to Malcolm,
让我身不由己
and I had no choice.
我得保护我的家人和孩子们
I had to protect my family and my children.
那个装置在哪
This device... where is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你不告诉我 我就无法阻止梅林
If you don't tell me, I can't stop Merlyn!
你无法阻止了
Oh, you can't stop him.
太晚了
It's too late.
不不 我把一切都告诉你了
No, no, no, I told you everything!
奥利弗
Oliver!
-别 -亲爱的
- No! - Oh, sweet--
我知道你现在怎么想 亲爱的
Please, I know what you must be thinking, sweetheart,
但我是迫不得已
but I never intended any of this to happen.
你知道我绝对不会愿意
You know I would never willingly
参与到这种事情里的
be a part of anything like this.
我已经什么都不确信了
I don't know anything anymore.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你说你会注意力度的
You said you were going to pull your punches!
-我注意了 -我给你拿个冰袋
- I did. - Let me get you an ice pack for...
-敷一下 -我没事
- everything. - I'm fine.
我要你挖出关于尤尼达克工业的所有信息
I need you to dig up everything you can on Unidac Industries.
我们知道奎恩联合企业七个月前收♥购♥了他们
Well, we know Queen Consolidated acquired them seven months ago.
我们是那时候认识的
That's when we met.
我需要的是我还不知道的信息
I need information about what I don't know.
尤尼达克工业
尤尼达克工业是个小型科研技术公♥司♥
Unidac is a small research and development technology company
专门研究如何人为引发地震
that specializes in seismic infringement.
梅林计划用一个装置
Merlyn plans on leveling the glades
制♥造♥人工地震 铲平贫民区
with a device that triggers a manmade earthquake.
你开玩笑的吧
You're kidding.
上边还写了什么
What else does it say?
一些关于拍卖♥♥股票的信息
More information on the stock auction
尤尼达克工业
股票拍卖♥♥
还有 最近媒体上热议的
And, you know, the latest on what the media's calling--
尤尼达克大屠♥杀♥
The Unidac Massacre.
这绝不是个巧合
There's no way this timing is a coincidence.
奥利弗 有个网站
Oliver, there's a website
警方怀疑冒牌射手为尤尼达克大屠♥杀♥凶手
宣称警方怀疑是冒牌弓箭手干的
claiming the police suspect a copycat archer.
-什么 -那个射手是梅林的手下吗
- What?! - So the other archer works for Meryln?
他是在清理痕迹
He's tying up loose ends.
消除那个装置存在的所有证据
Erasing all evidence this device exists
这样就没有人会追查到他头上
so no one can trace the devastation back to him.
那你要跟梅林先生来场直接对话了
All right, so you're going to have a pointed conversation with Mr. Meryln.
即使我除掉梅林
Well, even if I take out Meryln,
那个射手仍然逍遥法外
the other archer is still out there.
而他可以启动装置 我们需要找到装置
He can set off the device. We need to find it.
然后再对付梅林
Then Meryln can get his.
或许还有一个方法让梅林告诉我们
Well, maybe there's another way to get Meryln to tell us.
你有什么主意
What do you have in mind?
就像我一直在说的 人藏秘密
As I keep proving, people keep secrets.
电脑不会
Computers don't.
费利西蒂 你要侵入梅林环球集团的服务器
Felicity, are you hacking into the Merlyn Global mainframe?
"侵入"这么难听
"Hacking" is such an ugly word.
不 我是...
No. I'm...
好吧 我是侵入梅林环球集团的服务器了
Yeah, totally hacking into the Merlyn Global mainframe.
别开枪
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表