剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
他拿回去了
He took it back.
你见过他
You were with him?
莎拉去世时 如果有人能做点什么
When Sarah died, if someone could have done something
让你觉得这件事圆♥满♥了结
to give you even just a little bit of closure,
难道你不希望他们挺身而出吗
don't you wish that they would have done it?
如果那意味着犯法
If it meant breaking the law,
对最亲密的人撒谎 我不希望
lying to the people closest to them. No.
当然发生这类情况有应急措施
Surely there are contingencies for these types of situations.
或许可以从伦敦办公室派个人过来
Bring someone over from our London office, perhaps.
这不是处理日常事务的问题
It's not solely a matter of the day to day operations.
这些事有会计和副总裁处理
We have accountants and the vice presidents to do that.
这关乎公♥司♥的声誉和公信力
It's about perception. Public confidence.
公♥司♥会挺过去的
The company will be fine.
无意冒犯
I don't mean to be indelicate,
但是这是五年里第二次
but this is the second time in five years
奎恩联合企业的总裁
that the CEO of Queen Consolidated
神秘失踪了
has vanished under mysterious circumstances.
这事不需要你提醒我
I don't need you to remind me of that.
我最不想做的事就是惹你生气
The last thing I want to do is upset you.
那你就这次拜访真是令人失望至极
Well, then you should consider this visit doubly disappointing.
日安
Good day.
他是谁
Who was that?
奈德·福斯特
Ned Foster.
公♥司♥的首席运营官
The C.O.O. Of the company.
他想让妈妈接替沃尔特的位置
He wants mom to take Walter's place.
他说沃尔特不在导致公♥司♥的股票价格
He says that the company's stock price has been damaged
一跌再跌
by Walter's absence,
我的介入可能会稳定局势
and my stepping in would help settle the board.
但我告诉他 我要在家陪我的家人
But I told him that I needed to be at home, for my family.
妈
Mom...
西娅和我都没事
Thea and I are fine.
没有你 我们也可以
We can manage here without you.
公♥司♥才是大家需要你的地方
This sounds like something everyone needs you to do.
我不在乎其他人需要什么
Well, maybe I don't care what everyone needs.
她会没事的 西娅
She's going to be all right, Thea.
奎恩先生 您约了牙医
Mr. Queen, we're going to have to get going
现在得走了
if you want to make your dentist appointment.
现在 先生
Now, sir.
目击证人在丹尼·德拉维加的事故现场
Eyewitnesses place a '72 Ford pick up at the scene
-看见一辆72年福特车 -知道了
- of Danny De La Vega's fire. - Ok.
斯塔格化工十分前起火了
Stagg Chemical lit up ten minutes ago.
我侵入了斯塔格内部保安视频
I hacked into Stagg's video security feeds.
车就停在工厂边的马路上
Parked right on the street running along the plant.
同样的车
Same pick up.
我把你的装备放上车了
I got your gear in the car.
奥利弗 如果要等我打电♥话♥找到
Oliver, by the time I get someone on the phone
即使是愿意听我解释的人
who will even listen to me,
那些消防员就一定会有人丧生
at least one of those firemen are going to be dead.
他们现在需要兜帽男
They need the man in the hood.
发现目标 西南方两公里处
I have contact. Two clicks southwest.
地面一号♥呼叫副警长七号♥
Portable one to deputy chief seven.
市民已全部清出
All clear of civilians.
收到 撤退等待第二队支援
Copy that. Bail out and wait for second-in companies.
你是谁
Who are you?!
喂
Hello?
我有线索了
I have some information for you.
凶手开一辆72年的福特
The killer drives a 1970s Ford pick up.
在他左手腕上有一处重度烧伤留下的疤痕
There is a scar on his left wrist from a severe burn
和一个萤火虫的纹身
and a tattoo of a firefly.
那你一定近距离看过他
Well, then you must have gotten pretty close to him.
所有消防15分队的人都有萤火虫的纹身
All the men in engine company 15 had firefly tattoos.
他们中的任何人都有可能是凶手
Any one of them could be the killer.
有了这线索我该怎么做
What should I do with this information?
就按你遇见我前一贯的做法来
Whatever you would have done before you met me.
谁的电♥话♥
Who was on the phone?
打错了
Wrong number.
这么说劳蕾尔要独自对抗
So Laurel's on her own against
一个将人活活烧死的凶手
a murderer who burns people alive?
我不能帮每个人伸张正义
I can't right every wrong in this city.
我明白 奥利弗
No, I get that, Oliver.
但也许你并没有彻底地恢复
But maybe you're not back to 100% like you thought.
也许是的
Maybe I'm not.
这说明了什么
What did that prove?
这张桌子真结实
This is one sturdy desk.
很明显 你的问题不在身体上
And clearly, your problem isn't physical.
我从未说过我有问题
I never said I had a problem!
不用你说 奥利弗
You didn't have to, Oliver.
但这家伙 这个弓箭手
But this guy, the other archer,
你影响了你的想法
He got in your head, he took something from you.
够了
That's enough.
他带走了你心中的信念
He took whatever's in your heart
让你从楼上跳下去
that lets you jump off buildings
来击倒坏人的信念
and take down bad guys.
谢谢你的分♥析♥
Thank you for the analysis.
奥利弗 你可以避开劳蕾尔 避开我
You can avoid Laurel, Oliver, avoid me,
也可以避开这个 多久都可以
avoid this, as long as you want.
但如果你无法开始去面对你心中的恐惧
But until you're ready to take a hold of the fear that's in you,
还不如让他直接杀了你
you might as well let that archer kill you.
汤米的短♥信♥
Text from Tommy.
我要为募捐会去消防局跑一趟
I need to run an errand for the benefit at the firemen's station.
趁这个时候 你好好想想
Maybe while you're at it,
你是想继续做回治安维持者
you can let me know if you still want to be a vigilante
还是当个夜店老板就够了
or just a nightclub owner.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我告诉乔安娜会来整理丹尼的储物柜
I told Joanna I'd clean out Danny's locker.
你呢
And you?
汤米让我来确定下
Tommy sent me over to make sure
消防员募捐会的宴客名单
the guest list for the firemen's gala was accurate.
汤米的确下了很大功夫
Tommy's been working very hard on that.
你真的很大度 奥利弗
It's very generous of you, Oliver.
这算不上什么
It's truly not.
既然提到汤米了
Speaking of Tommy,
他跟我说你对自己的小抽屉非常敝帚自珍啊
he told me that you're being very protective of your drawers.
这么说你的内衣抽屉是不是不好
This is not a fancy term for your underwear.
你是真的想跟我谈这个吗
Are you and I seriously having this discussion?
当然 我们是朋友嘛
Well, we're friends.
好吧
Yes.
汤米是让我给他腾个抽屉
Tommy asked for a drawer.
这样不好吗
And this is bad?
也不是
No.
只是...
It's just...
我是个直截了当的人
I'm an all or nothing type of girl.
他首先要一个抽屉
First it's a drawer,
然后再要个衣橱
then it's a closet,
再然后是半间公♥寓♥ 甚至我一半的生活
half my rent, it's half my life.
我真的准备好和汤米过日子了么
Am I really ready to do that with Tommy?
你可以慢慢来
You could take it slow.
我从不慢慢来 你忘了吗
I don't things slow, remember?
我下定决心就一股脑走下去
I close my eyes and I jump,
和你一样
just like you.
所以我俩才无法在一起
I think that's why we spooked each other.
我们的情绪 惧怕操纵着我们
Our feelings... our fears, they control us.
而不是被我们操控
It's not the other way around.
-你懂吧 -懂
- You know? - Yeah.
我得进去了
I have to get inside.
我调查了一下
I did some research.
这张照片里有八名消防员
There are eight firemen in this picture.
你们都管自己叫萤火虫
You called yourselves the fireflies.
那个消防站几年前就关了
Yeah, well, that station house was shut down a few years back.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表