剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你姐姐过来了
because your sister just showed up.
你来这儿干嘛
Hi. What are you doing here?
你要离开三个星期
You're leaving for 3 weeks.
我想亲口跟你说再见
I wanted to come say bye to you in person.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you did.
而且
And...
我给你带了件东西
I wanted to bring you something.
以防你在海上寂寞
In case you get lonely over sea.
谢谢你
Thank you.
一切都还好吗
Hey, is everything OK?
我是说 当我提起
I mean, I didn't totally freak you out
同居的事情时没有吓到你吧
when I brought up the whole apartment thing earlier, did I?
没有
No.
那就好
Good.
没有
No.
但是我得回船上去了
But I do have to get back to the boat.
好吧
Yeah.
安排好了吗
Is it done?
是的 炸♥弹♥已经放好了
Yes. The bomb is in place.
而且有一场风暴
And there's a storm front
正在"金牌"号♥的预定航线上移♥动♥
moving in along the "Gambit's" projected course.
好的
OK.
"金牌奎恩"号♥沉没的时候
When the "Queen's Gambit" goes down,
所有人都会认为这是一场天灾
no one will suspect it's anything other than an act of God.
星城医院
急救入口
奥利弗
Oliver.
真是个奇迹
Ah. What a miracle.
沃尔特怎么样了
How's Walter?
警方说他是被治安维持者救回来的
The police are saying that he was rescued by the vigilante.
是啊
Yes, he was.
关于他的遭遇 他有说什么吗
Has he said anything about his ordeal?
他能认出绑♥架♥他的人吗
Was he able to identify any of his captors?
没有
No.
那太糟了
That's too bad.
但他们会遭报应的
They'll get what's coming to them.
我很高兴我们一家能团聚
I'm just glad that my family is back together.
我们都为你们高兴
We all are.
奥利
Ollie.
失陪
Excuse me.
沃尔特还好吗
Is Walter OK?
我看到新闻了
I saw it on the news.
他很好
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
当然
Of course.
现在不是说这个的时候
I promise you now is not the time.
是你和汤米的事
It's you and Tommy.
其实是我和你
You and me, actually.
我昨天和汤米谈过了
I talked to Tommy yesterday,
他之所以跟我分手
and the reason he broke up with me
是因为他觉得我还应该和你在一起
is because he thinks that you and I still belong together.
你是怎么说的
What did you say?
什么都没说
Nothing.
他就这样走了
He walked out on me.
我只想让你幸福
I just want you to be happy.
这是我一直以来的愿望
It's what I've always wanted.
你能为了我去和汤米谈谈吗
Then will you please go talk to Tommy for me?
说什么
And say what?
说我们已经结束了
Say that you and I are over.
说你已经不爱我了
That you're not still in love with me.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
因为那不是真的
Because it wouldn't be true.
我撒的谎已经够多 不想继续撒谎了
And I have enough lies in my life already.
我就知道你知道我的住处
I guess you do know where I live.
我一直都知道
I've always known where you live.
能进去吗
May I?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是对的
You were right.
是我错了
And I was wrong.
关于死亡射手吗
About deadshot?
关于一切
About everything.
关于我母亲还有她参与事业的事
About my mother and about her involvement in the undertaking.
她骗了我
She lied to me.
骗了西娅
To thea.
她和马尔科姆·梅林共事
She's working with Malcolm Merlyn.
他们在计划一些事情
They're planning something.
一些
Something...
尤尼达克工业
可怕的事
terrible.
我还不知道是什么
I don't know what yet.
星城入口
火箭之乡
我只知道一件事
But I just know one thing.
我需要你帮我阻止他们
I need your help to stop them.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表