剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I can't do this, Roy.
如果你不放手
If you don't give this up,
你就会失去我
you're going to lose me.
总好过以后失去
Better now than later.
太好了
Oh, good.
我正准备去看看你怎么样了
I was just coming to check on you
看看你要不要喝杯茶 或者
to see if maybe you'd like some tea, or...
这是什么
What is this?
沃尔特
Walter...
拜托
Please.
离婚太极端了
Divorce is an extreme reaction.
考虑到现在的情况
Well, considering the circumstances,
我觉得这是很保守的做法了
I find it somewhat reserved.
难道你觉得我会相信
Or do you think I believe that
你告诉我别去插手你的事
my abduction on the night you told me
同一天晚上我就被绑♥架♥了
that I was getting too close to your conspiracy
这只是个巧合吗
was a coincidence.
不是 你当时处境危险
No. You--you were in danger.
这样的安排 可以保住你的命
This arrangement, it saved your life.
真讽刺
Well, that's ironic.
因为看起来你是要毁了我的性命
Because it feels like you've destroyed it.
沃尔特
Walter...
我读过一些人被强制囚禁的故事
You know, I read about people in forced captivity.
他们有些人说 是一个很简单的念头
Some of them said it was a simple thought
支撑他们度过孤独和恐惧
that got them through the isolation and fear--
那就是回到亲人身边
returning to their loved ones.
我不知道为什么我撑了下来 莫伊拉
So I don't know really why I'm still alive, Moira,
因为我没有那个想法
because I didn't have that.
沃尔特 拜托
Walter, please...
你觉得你说什么才能让我
What do you think you can say to me
确信我知道的每件事 我的整个人生
to convince me that everything I knew, my whole life...
并没有消失
hasn't just evaporated?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
过来
Come here.
警探
Detective?
有什么发现
What'd you find?
梅林环球集团的信息安全工作做得很好
Merlyn Global's cyber security is off the charts.
防火墙 国♥家♥安♥全♥局级别的IP安全协议
Firewalls, NSA-grade I.P.Sec protocols...
那是什么 "我三振出局了 老大"的科学说法
What's that, tech speak for "I struck out, boss."
对 但是我不是唯一的一个
Yeah, but I wasn't the only one.
还有人想黑进梅林环球集团的系统
Somebody else tried hacking into Merlyn Global systems.
途径和结果都和我一样
Same pathways I used, same result.
你是说还有别人在查
You're saying that someone else was looking
梅林和尤尼达克的关系
for Meryln's connection to Unidac?
对 是个高手 知道如何消除自己的痕迹
Yeah, someone good. Knew how to reverse engineer her footprints.
-我差点就没抓到她 -她
- I almost didn't catch her. - Her?
对 她在奎因联合企业工作
Yeah. She works at Queen Consolidated.
叫费利西蒂·斯莫克
Name's Felicity Smoke.
费利西蒂·斯莫克到底是谁
Who the hell is Felicity Smoke?
除了下载之外 我还擅自
In addition to the download, I also took the liberty
往梅林的系统里传了木马病毒
of uploading a trojan to Meryln's system.
觉得迟早会派上用场
Figured it might come in handy.
好主意 如果梅林觉得受到了威胁
That's smart. If Meryln thinks he's been compromised,
病毒会帮我们先知道的
it'll help if we know first.
你能定位那个地震装置吗
Can you locate the seismic device?
我正在想办法
I'm working on it.
但是还有一大堆数据要处理呢
But there's at least a TerraFLOP of data to go through.
你还好吗
You all right?
我父亲告诉我他辜负了这座城市
My father, he told me that he failed the city.
让我去改正他的错误
Asked me to right his wrongs,
但我直到现在才理解他的意思
but I never knew what he meant until now.
是那项事业
It's the undertaking.
我对自己承诺 划完这名单上的
I promised myself that when I crossed all these names
所有名字 我就完工了 但是...
off the list, I'd be done, but...
扳倒这些人 并不能让我爸爸安息
Taking down these people, it doesn't honor him.
我以前做的那些只治标不治本
I was just treating the symptoms while the disease festered.
我终止他们的事业
I stop the undertaking...
才能药到病除
I wipe out the disease.
你说什么 奥利弗 你要洗手不干了吗
What are you saying, Oliver? You would hang up the hood?
我从岛上回来就是为了阻止梅林的计划
Meryln's plan is what I returned from the island to stop.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
外面
Out.
你好
Hi.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
你想谈什么
What did you want to talk about?
我以为说出来会很容易
Wow, I thought this was going to be easier to say.
但我现在站在这里
But now I'm standing here...
看着你 实在是...
looking at you, and it's--
快点说完走人 行吗
Just say what you have to say and go, OK?
自从我回来之后 我们就一直若即若离
Ever since I've been back, we've been doing this dance.
我们走到一起 我又走开
We come together, and then I pull away.
总有些事情把我拉开
Something pulls me away.
但是我觉得
But I think...
终于
finally...
这些事要结束了
that something might be over.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我想说 你比任何人都了解我
That...you know me better than anyone.
而且你
And that you...
在我心目中比任何人都重要
are more important to me than anyone.
我只希望现在还不算太晚
I just hope I didn't wait too long to say it.
* I'm breaking in, shaping up*
* Then checking out on the prison bus*
* This is it, the apocalypse *
你说得不晚
You didn't wait too long.
时间刚刚好
You're right on time.
* I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones *
* Enough to make my system blow *
* Welcome to the new age, to the new age *
* Welcome to the new age, to the new age *
* Whoa oh oh *
* Whoa oh oh *
* Radioactive, radioactive *
* Whoa oh oh *
* Whoa oh oh *
* Radioactive, radioactive *
怎么了
What is it?
费利西蒂找到了马尔科夫装置
Felicity found the Markov Device.
梅林把它放在贫民区
Meryln's keeping it at a warehouse
他公♥司♥名下的一个仓库里
his company owns in the glades.
很好 准备一次袭击
Good. Coordinate an attack.
你去拿装置 我来搞定梅林
You take the device, I'll take Merlyn.
有梅林的位置吗
Got a location?
有了 根据费利西蒂种下的木马
Yeah. According to Felicity's trojan,
梅林在他办公室的电脑上登陆过
Meryln's logged on to his computer from his office.
我马上出发
I'm on my way.
这套衣服很适合你 姚飞
The uniform suits you, Yao Fei.
你准备好了就开始
Any time you're ready.
中国人♥民♥和全世界的人♥民♥
To the people of china and citizens of the world,
我自愿地发表本声明
I make this statement voluntarily,
对射击菲利斯航♥空♥637航♥班♥
taking responsibility for the shooting
承担责任
of Ferris Air Flight 637
以抗♥议♥中华人♥民♥共和国对我的不公正对待
to protest the People's Republic of China's treatment of me;
出♥卖♥♥♥我并将我遗弃
For betraying and abandoning me
在炼狱岛上
to the island of Lian Yu.
请将这当成我正当的复仇之举
Consider this my righteous delivery of powerful vengeance.
谢谢
Thank you.
-不 -爸
- No! - Ba!
-爸 -长官
- Ba! - Sir.
飞机已经在射程内
Plane is within range.
尤尼达克工业
非常好
Very well.
我会跟你保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
不
No...
我不是在跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
马尔科姆·梅林
Malcolm Merlyn...
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
我做什么了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表