剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
第三小组
Unit three?
我在西北方向 一切正常
I'm at the northwest perimeter. All clear.
第四小组
Unit four?
停车场已准备就绪
Parking structure is clear.
第五小组 现在情况如何
Unit five, what's your status?
这是第五小组 一切正常
This is unit five. All clear.
真惊人啊
Oh, what a shock.
这可是周五晚上
It is friday night.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我是一名律师而这里是法♥院♥
Well, I am an attorney and this is a courthouse,
我想该是我问 你在这里做什么
So I think the better question is, what are you doing here?
我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事情
I wanted to talk to you about last night.
你是指我救你一命的事吗
You mean how I saved your asses?
不客气
You're welcome.
首先 我们永远
Ok, first of all, we shall never,
永远也不要再提起那件事了
ever speak of that ever again.
其次 你应该知道我想说什么
And secondly, I think you know that I meant the other thing.
我没兴趣聊那个
I don't care to talk about that.
我和奥利弗谈过了
I spoke to Oliver.
他对此事异常冷静
He was surprisingly cool.
那是因为他早就知道了
That's because he knew.
你看见西娅告诉他时他的表情了吗
Did you see his face when Thea told him?
汤米 他连眼睛都没眨
Tommy, he didn't even blink.
相信我 他早就知道了
Trust me, he knew.
那为什么他什么也没有说
Then why didn't he say anything?
不知道
I don't know.
可能因为他觉得没什么资格说我吧
Maybe because he knows he doesn't have any right to judge me.
尽管这样 还是有一线希望
There's a silver lining, though.
既然大家
Now that the whole truth
都已经说开了
and nothing but is out,
我们之间还有可能吗
is there a chance now for you and me?
你说你不认为
You said you didn't think
我是那种专一的男人
that I was a one girl type of guy.
我要证明你是错的
I'm going to prove you wrong.
所以来跟我约会
By dating me.
所以我要变得更优秀
By being better.
变成配得上你的男人
By being someone that you deserve
变成你愿意以身相许的男人
and that you want to be with.
好吧
Well...
这个男人我肯定有兴趣认识认识
That's certainly a guy I'd be interested in meeting.
好
Good.
不如我们现在就开始吧
Now how about we start,
把你从这里接走
by getting you the heck out of here.
拜托 这可是周五晚上
Come on, it is friday night.
走吧
Come on.
-好吧 -很好
- Fine. - Good.
你还真是人模狗样啊
Well, don't you scrub up nice?
我来这里支持我的家人
Here to support my family.
是啊 我也是 上帝救救我吧
Yeah, me, too, god help me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
狄格 警戒起来了吗
Dig. Got your eyes open?
我来就是干这个的 先生
That's what I'm here for, sir.
你完全没必要问这种问题
That and answering patronizing questions.
这个家伙拖得太久了
This guy's out of time.
如果他想干什么
If he's going to do something,
一定会赶在拍卖♥♥会之前
it's going to happen before the auction.
您说什么
Sir?
我从广播里听到的
I heard the story on the radio.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你能来真是太好了
So pleased you were able to attend. Hmm.
沃尔特 警♥察♥说
Walter, the police said
有几个投标人已经被谋杀了
that some of the unidac bidders were murdered.
我想我们应该更小心些了
I just think that we should be a little bit more careful.
我妈妈已经失去了一个丈夫
My mother's already lost a husband.
如果莫伊拉与你有同样的担忧
Well, if Moira shared your concern,
她就不会来了
she wouldn't have come.
更不会把你的妹妹也带来
And she definitely wouldn't have brought your sister.
奥利弗 真是个大惊喜啊
Oliver, what a wonderful surprise.
我要你现在把她们都带出去
I need you to get them out of here right now.
你没事吧 你受伤了吗
Are you ok? Are you hurt?
没事 我很好 沃尔特在哪儿
No, I'm fine! Where is Walter?
沃尔特没事
Walter's fine.
先生 我得掩护你离开这里
Sir, I have to get you out of here.
不 先带她们走
No, them!
她们
Them.
快走 走 我去找他 我去找他
Go, go, I'll find him, ma'am, I'll find him.
把枪放下
Drop your guns.
我很欣赏你的工作
I admire your work.
看来你不准备跟我来点惺惺相惜了吧
Guess you won't be extending me any professional courtesy.
我们不是一路人
We're not in the same line of work.
你的工作就是谋杀
Your profession is murder.
你也杀过人
You've taken lives.
那是为了帮助别人
For the good of others.
你却是为了你自己
You're out for yourself.
白♥痴♥
一个人留在这里太危险
他们会杀掉你
你好
Hey.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表