剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
维克多·诺森蒂发现了他的老板
that Victor Nocenti learned that his boss,
就是坐在那儿的人 马丁·萨默斯
that man sitting right there, Martin Somers,
从中国三合会受贿
was taking bribes from the Chinese Triads
走私毒品进入我城
to smuggle drugs into our city.
当维克多·诺森蒂说他要报♥警♥时
And when Victor Nocenti threatened to tell the police,
马丁·萨默斯雇人杀了他
Martin Somers had him killed.
萨默斯先生人脉广博
Mr. Somers is very well-connected,
在地方检察官办公室也有熟人
and has friends in the District Attorney's office,
这就是为什么 如果艾米丽·诺森蒂
which is why, if Emily Nocenti
想为其父正♥法♥
is to get justice for her father's death,
如果要马丁·萨默斯为其罪行付出代价
if Martin Somers is to get justice for his crimes,
那就得有人挺身而出
then someone is going to have to do it for them.
马丁·萨默斯
Martin Somers.
劳蕾尔盯上的都是星城的大恶人
Laurel's targeted the worst of Starling City,
也难怪他的名字会出现在我父亲的名单上
so it's no surprise his name is on my father's list.
星城警♥察♥和地方检察官阻止不了他
The city's police and the D.A. can't stop him...
或者故意不去阻止
or won't.
劳蕾尔认为只有她愿意将其绳之以法
Laurel thinks she's the only one willing to bring him to justice.
她错了
She's wrong.
你 给我听好
You, listen up.
这事拖得越久
The longer this goes on,
媒体就越容易倒戈来谴责我
the more likely the media is gonna crucify me.
赶快了结此案 明白吗
You shut this trial down, do you understand me?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
-马丁·萨默斯 -你是谁
- Martin Somers... - Who the hell are you?
你辜负了这座城市
You've failed this city.
不要 不不不不不
No! No, no, no, no, no!
你得出庭作证
You're gonna testify in that trial.
承认你雇凶杀害维克多·诺森蒂
You're gonna confess to having Victor Nocenti killed.
我不会警告你第二次
There won't be a second warning.
我雇你来保护我儿子
I hired you to protect my son.
我虽然不是职业保镖
Now, I'm not a professional bodyguard,
但在我看来
but it seems to me that the
保镖的第一要务应该是
first requirement would be managing to stay
确保守在所保护之人的身边
next to the man you're hired to protect.
恕我直言 夫人
With all due respect, ma'am,
我从没有哪个客户不想受我保护
I never had a client who didn't want my protection.
是我雇的你 我就是客户
I hired you. That makes me the client.
你觉得我儿子
Now where do you think my son
在无人保护下去哪了
is going on these chaperone-less excursions?
夫人 我真的不知道
Ma'am, I truly do not know.
他的确不知道
And he truly doesn't.
那也许你愿意告诉我
Then perhaps you'd like to share with me
你都消失去哪了
you know, where it is you run off to.
我一人独处了五年
I've been alone for five years.
-我知道 奥利弗 -妈妈
-I know that, Oliver. -Mom...
独自一人
Alone.
我懂了
I see.
我保证要是时机成熟
I promise to introduce her if it ever gets
我会把她介绍给你的
to the exchanging first names stage...
不 我要你保证
No, I'd rather you promise to take
下次幽会时 带上狄格尔先生
Mr. Diggle with you on your next rendezvous.
外面不安全 你已经被绑♥架♥一次了
It's not safe, you've already been abducted once.
城里有个疯子 到处追杀富人
There is a maniac out there, hunting the wealthy.
他还是我的救命恩人
That maniac saved my life.
这不是闹着玩儿的
This isn't a game.
我已经失去过你一次了
I lost you once.
我不允许这事再发生一遍
And I am not going through that again.
好吧
Okay.
狄格以后都跟着我
Digg's my guy.
谢谢了
Thank you.
抱歉给你添了这么多痛苦
Sorry to give you so much grief.
我在阿富汗执行过三次任务 奎恩先生
I served three tours in Afghanistan, Mr. Queen.
你这程度在我眼里离痛苦还太远了
You don't even come close to my definition of grief.
不过我告诉你
But I tell you what...
你要是再甩开我一次
you ditch me one more time,
我会自行离开
no one will have to fire me.
你要去哪
Where're you going?
某个闹哄哄又乌烟瘴气的地方
Uh... somewhere loud and smoky.
这次你不用想着偷我的存货了
And don't bother trying to pickpocket my stash this time,
因为我准备喝个烂醉来自我麻痹
because I'm gonna go get drunk instead.
西娅
Thea,
你觉得这就是爸爸想要你成为的样子吗
do you think this is what dad would want for you?
死了的人不会想要任何东西
Dead people don't want anything.
这就是人死的好处之一
It's one of the benefits of being dead.
我也死过
I was dead.
可我当时想要的一点不少
And I wanted a lot.
除了你的家人
Except for your family.
你回来有一周了 但你所做的只是
You've been home a week and all you do
躲着妈妈 无视沃尔特 还有指责我
is avoid Mom, ignore Walter, and judge me.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
我欠你一个道歉 萨默斯先生
Well, I owe you an apology, Mr. Somers.
我们一路赶到你的码头
We come all the way down to your docks,
结果发现 你根本不需要警♥察♥
and it turns out, you don't need the police after all.
我一直是这么说的
Which is exactly what I've been saying.
那么 昨晚从你装卸公♥司♥打来的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Yeah. So I guess that 9-1-1 call we got last night
声称你被一个戴着绿兜帽
from your stevedore, saying that you were getting attacked
手持弓箭的家伙袭击
by a guy in a green hood and a bow and arrow...
我猜...
I guess... Well,
那就是个恶作剧
was that a practical joke?
这些家伙就是没事干
These guys like to fool around.
要知道 我是非常愿意
Well, you know, I'd be very much inclined
相信诚实而又正直的商人 就像你
to believe an honest, upstanding businessman like yourself,
只不过我的一个手下
except, well, one of my men
在你的码头发现了这个
found this at your docks.
最近有个家伙多管闲事地到处乱窜
You see, there's this vigilante running around.
自以为是罗宾汉
He thinks he's some kind of Robin Hood.
劫富济贫
He's robbing the rich,
大概是想给富人们一些教训
he's trying to teach them a lesson I guess.
我不确定 不过重点是
I don't know, I don't know. But the point is,
这家伙是个杀手
the man's a killer.
任何事情 任何人
And nothing, and no one,
都不能阻止我抓住他
is going to stop me from bringing him down.
不过就像你说的
But like you said...
很明显 昨晚这里什么都没发生
...clearly, nothing happened here last night.
这事不是有利益冲突吗 警探
Isn't this a conflict of interest, detective?
毕竟 你女儿正在和我打官司
After all, your daughter is suing me.
我很擅长控制自己的情绪
I'm pretty good at keeping my emotions in check.
可我不擅长
I'm not.
你和你女儿不会想知道我在情绪失控的时候
You and your daughter don't want to find out what I'm capable of
会干出些什么
when I get emotional.
如你所见 奥利弗 我们变得现代化了不少
As you can see, Oliver, we've modernized quite a bit.
-你现在很享受吧 -当然
- Are you enjoying yourself? - Yes, I am.
我还记得在你小时候
I remember when your father
你父亲常带你来这里
used to bring you here when you were a boy.
你总是非常兴奋
You always were so excited.
爸爸让我在办公室里喝汽水
Dad let me drink soda in the office.
怪不得你喜欢过来呢
Ah! So that's why you enjoyed coming.
奎恩联合企业近来的成功
The Queen Consolidated's success of late
归功于它的多元化定位
is a result of its targeted diversification.
我们在尖端领域取得了显著的进展
We have been making impressive inroads in cutting-edge fields
比如生物技术和清洁能源
like bio-tech and clean energy.
了不起 打扰一下
That's neat. Excuse me?
请给我来杯苏打水或者随便什么冷饮
Can I get a sparkling water, or something cold, please?
亲爱的 奥利弗
Sweetheart, Oliver,
沃尔特和我有些事要和你商量
Walter and I have something to discuss with you.
过来 坐下
Come, please sit.
妈妈 你一让我坐下我就紧张
Mom, it makes me nervous when you ask me to sit down.
公♥司♥准备为应用科学部门
The company's about to break ground on a new site
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表