剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
他肯定进不来了
He's never getting in here.
一切准备就绪
All's clear.
没错
Yeah.
你没打中
You missed.
是吗
Really?
他来了
He's here!
所有分队 马上集♥合♥
All units, converge!
所有分队 马上集♥合♥
All units, converge!
向右 向右
Go right, go right.
掩护我
On me.
放下武器 否则我们就开火了
Lay down your weapons, or we will open fire!
我重复一遍 放下武器
I repeat, lay down your weapons.
告诉我不是我眼花
Tell me you saw that.
我们走 撤队
Ok. Let's go. Move.
把音乐停了
Cut it.
从屋顶到地下室通通搜一遍
Search the building roof to basement.
把他找出来
Find him!
斯特林市刑♥警♥
Starling city police!
派对结束了 孩子们
The party's over, kids.
梅林先生 看见你在这我真是太吃惊了
Oh, Mr. Merlyn. Imagine my shock at finding you here.
你今晚又把谁搞嗨了啊
Did you roofie anyone special tonight, huh?
警探 这是个私人派对
Detective! It's a private party.
是吗 今晚在亚当·亨特的大楼里
Yeah? Well, there was an incident
发生了一起事故
at Adam Hunt's building tonight.
你知道这件事吗
You know anything about that?
亚当·亨特是谁
Who's Adam Hunt?
一个暴发户
He's a millionaire bottom feeder,
我真惊讶你们不是朋友
and I'm kind of surprised you aren't friends.
我不是离开了 一阵子嘛
I've been out of town for...a while.
他被一个戴兜帽的家伙袭击了
Well, he just got attacked by the guy with the hood,
就是那天救你的那个人
the guy that saved your ass the other day.
兜帽男
The hood guy.
你没找到他
You didn't find him?
我打算发布个悬赏
I'm gonna offer a reward.
大伙儿听好了
Hey, everybody.
谁能找到这个戴着绿兜帽的疯子
$2 million to anybody
谁就能拿到两百万赏金
that can find a nut bar in a green hood.
你有试过救她吗
Did you even try to save her?
我们走 伙计
Ok. Let's go, partner.
你有试过去救我的女儿吗
Did you even try to save my daughter?
莎拉不会希望你这样
Sarah wouldn't want this.
算了 伙计 我们走
It's not. Partner, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
It's all right. Let's go.
这里是不是太安静了
It's way too quiet in here!
这可是派对啊
This is a party!
真巧啊 你说要在这里开派对
Some coincidence, I mean, you asking to have your party here,
亨特就在隔壁被抢
and Hunt getting robbed right next door
还正好就是那天救了我们的人干的
and by the same guy who rescued us at the warehouse.
如果我是你 汤米
If I were you, Tommy,
庆幸自己还活着就行了
I'd just be glad you're alive.
你在那岛上发生了什么
What happened to you on that island?
很多事
A lot.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
四千万怎么会就这样凭空消失
$40 million doesn't just up and vanish!
无迹可寻
Untraceable?!
那可是四千万 赶紧给我找回来
It is $40 million! Find it!
他是怎么办到的
How did he do it?
剩下的食物不够我们分的
There's not enough for all of us.
省点力气吧
Save your strength.
你能撑过去的 活着回家
You can survive this, make it home,
让一切变得更好 纠正我的错误
make it better, right my wrongs,
但首先你得挺过去
but you got to live through this first.
听见我的话了吗 奥利 儿子你听到了吗
You hear me, Ollie? You hear me, son?
歇一会儿吧 爸爸
Just rest, dad.
不
No.
爸爸
Dad?!
活下去
Survive.
不
No!
假设有五万块凭空出现在
If hypothetically $50,000 magically appeared
你的银行账户里 也许你最好
in your bank account, it might be best
还是不要讲为好
for you not to speak about it...
对任何人都是 永远别说
to anyone...ever.
上帝也保佑你
God bless you, too.
我刚接到我们其中一位
I just got a very grateful phone call
起诉亚当·亨特的委托人的感谢电♥话♥
from one of our clients against Adam Hunt.
我也是
Me, too. Heh.
看起来斯特林市有了一位守护天使
It looks like starling city has a guardian angel.
顺便说一句 你那位帅气的朋友来了
By the way, your cute friend's here.
昨晚的派对你走得真早
You left the party pretty quick last night,
亏我还让吧台备足了黑皮诺葡萄酒
even after I made sure the bar was stocked with pinot noir.
我不太喜欢那种场合
It wasn't really my scene.
我还以为你跟奥利弗又旧情复燃了
I thought maybe you and Oliver went mano-a-mano again.
我看见你们一起出去了
I saw you two head out.
我和奥利弗之间没什么 再也没有了
There's nothing between Oliver and I, not anymore.
我还以为你和奥利弗之间还有我们呢
Here I thought the only thing between you and Oliver was us.
我不认为我们之间会发生什么 汤米
I wouldn't exactly characterize us as an "us," Tommy.
那你要怎么定义你我之间的关系
Then what would you call it?
一次失误
A lapse.
那可是好多次失误啊
That's quite a few lapses--
在你那 我那
your place, my place,
然后又是我那
my place again.
算了吧 梅林 你我都清楚
Oh, come on, Merlyn. We both know that you're not
你不是会在一棵树上吊死的人
a one-girl type of guy.
那要取决于是哪棵树了
Depends on the girl.
我得回去工作了
I have to go back to work.
黛娜 ·劳蕾尔 ·兰斯总是想着拯救世界
Dinah Laurel Lance always trying to save the world.
如果我不来拯救世界 那谁来呢
Hey. If I don't try and save it, who will?
她说那个岛改变了我
She says the island changed me.
但她不知道它究竟改变了我多少
She has no idea how much.
名单上还有很多名字
There are many more names on the list,
那些用恐吓威胁统治这城市的人
those who rule my city through intimidation and fear.
都会希望我当初暴死在岛上
Every last one of them will wish I had died on that island.
警♥察♥没查到我派去绑♥架♥奥利弗的那些人
The police failed to identify the men I hired to kidnap Oliver,
他们永远也查不出来
and they never will.
我们需要再筹划一次绑♥架♥吗
Should we arrange another abduction?
不用了
No.
还有别的方法搞清楚我儿子到底知道些什么
There are other ways of finding out what my son knows.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表