剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
给我们个机会了解一下彼此
You know, give us a chance to get to know each other better.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
你们的鉴证科能
Can your CSIs, I don't know.
他们能追踪这个的来源之类的吗
Can they track this or trace it or something?
他是怎么样知道劳蕾尔的
How did he know about Laurel?
什么
What?
这个人怎么知道
How does this guy know
劳蕾尔跟兜帽男有联♥系♥的
Laurel is connected to the hood?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我也是昨晚才知道的
I only found out about it myself last night.
她说你知道
She--she said you knew.
只有我和...
Well, just me and...
兰斯先生 这疯子抓了劳蕾尔
Mr. Lance, this maniac has got Laurel!
你得找武装队什么的
You got to call in posse or something,
-或者特警部队 -我不能
- I don't know, SWAT teams. - I can't.
兰斯警探
Detective Lance...
我得去打个电♥话♥
I got to go make a call.
谢谢你愿意来
Thanks for coming.
在你家谈论这件事不太好
It didn't seem like a good idea to talk about this at your house.
当然 向我妈妈解释你为什么监视她
Yeah, it would have been a little awkward
这的确有点尴尬
for you to explain to my mother that you're spying on her.
不是的
No, man.
这才是令人尴尬的地方
Awkward part's coming up.
你窃听了我妈妈
You bugged my mother?
你得听听
Just listen.
已经处理好了
It's taken care of.
我已经解决了
I've taken care of it.
卡尔·巴拉德不是问题了
Carl Ballard will not be a problem anymore.
像你这么谨慎的人
Given your propensity for squeamishness,
我猜巴拉德先生现在还是个大活人吧
I'm assuming that Mr. Ballard remains in good health.
我已经明确地告诉他
I made it clear to him persuasively
他的计划会危及我们事业的发展
that his plans endangered the undertaking.
我没必要威胁他吧
I didn't have to make the usual threats.
很好
Excellent.
现在还有一件事要你做
Now, one more matter to attend to.
我需要你去纸上写的这个地址
I need you to have to contents of this address
将里面的东西搬出来并彻底处理掉
removed and disposed of thoroughly.
你用于存放"金牌奎恩"号♥残骸的
The warehouse where you're
那间仓库
storing the remains of "The Queen's Gambit".
我早就告诉你
I already told you,
我知道罗伯特的游艇被动了手脚
I knew Robert's yacht was sabotaged.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, man.
游艇被做了手脚
The yacht was sabotaged.
有人蓄意谋害我父亲
Somebody tried to kill my father.
不知何故你母亲也参与其中
And your mother was involved somehow.
别妄下猜测 狄格尔
You do not know that she was involved, Diggle!
至少你我知道的是
What I do know Oliver, and so do you,
她对游艇的事只字不提
is that she kept this a secret.
如果没有什么好隐瞒 她为何这么做
Why would she do that if she didn't have something to hide?
-又是... -对
- Is that...? - Yeah!
给你三秒钟时间
You have three seconds before
之后这个电♥话♥永久作废
I have this line permanently disconnected.
劳蕾尔出事了 她被绑♥架♥了
It's Laurel. She's been kidnapped.
不管你是谁 请听我说
Listen, whoever this is,
他会杀了我女儿的
he's going to kill my daughter.
请相信我
Please believe me.
对不起
Sorry.
这不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
军用机场戒备森严
The airfield was a very heavily fortified position.
我去过那儿
I've been there.
我一个人搞不定
And I cannot take it on my own.
所以呢
So--so what?!
你打算把我杀了吗
Huh? You're just going to kill me?
我说了
Like I said...
这不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
但如果你还活着 他们会找到你
But if you're alive, they will find you.
而如果你被活捉 他们会折磨你
And if they find you, they will torture you
直到你供出我的位置
until you give up my location,
我不能允许这事发生
and I cannot allow for that to happen.
别走 不 求你了 行吗
Hey, don't leave! No, please don't do this, all right?!
我什么都不会说的
I'm not going to say anything to that--
别再给自己添麻烦
Don't make it more difficult upon yourself.
我可以让你
I can do this in a way
没有丝毫的痛苦
that you will not feel it at all.
-斯莱德·威尔逊 -奥利弗·奎恩
- Slade Wilson. - Oliver Queen.
奥利弗·奎恩
Well, Oliver Queen...
或许你内心里还是名斗士
There might be a fighter inside of you after all.
探长
Detective.
如果这又是陷阱
If this is another trick,
后果会很严重
you will not like the consequences.
我现在一点也不开心
I'm not particularly happy right now.
我恨你 我恨你所做的一切
I hate you. I hate everything you stand for.
但我女儿在这个疯子手上
But this lunatic has my little girl.
他留下类似赎金的字条
He left this behind as some kind of ransom note.
他叫塞勒斯·凡奇
His name is Cyrus Vanch.
天啊
Jeez...
他如果没见到你就会撕票
He'll kill her if he doesn't get to you.
无论如何他都会杀了她的
He'll kill her anyway.
为什么来找我帮忙
So why come to me?
只有很小一部分人
It's a pretty tight circle that knows
知道你和我女儿有联♥系♥
about you and my daughter working together.
现在凡奇知道 一定是局里有人泄密
If Vanch knows, it's because someone at the precinct talked.
其他人我信不过
There isn't anybody else I could trust.
凡奇躲在一座宅邸里
Vanch is holed up in a mansion.
那里戒备森严
It's a heavily fortified position.
我去过 我一个人搞不定
I was there. I can't take it by myself.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我也是
Then I need yours.
时间快到了
Time's running out.
你朋友还没出现
And still no visit from your friend.
我可能高估了他对你的钟爱
I might have overestimated his fondness for you.
蓄意行凶
Assault with intent.
加上绑♥架♥
And kidnapping.
这次你得在狱里蹲上一辈子
You're going to rot in prison for life this time.
那得先等你的兜帽死党救了你再说
That's assuming your hooded BFF saves you.
可是他存活的几率也不太高呢
And his chances of survival are not so great.
他要对抗的都是
He's going up against trained men
经受训练 手拿射速
with their fingers on the trigger
每分钟600发机♥枪♥的人
of guns that fire up to 600 rounds per minute.
我虽然不是爱因斯坦
Now, I'm no Einstein,
但我知道那可是很多子弹啊
but that is a lot of bullets.
就算他把这些人都解决了
And even if he were to take them out,
我还在楼顶安排了两名狙击手
I have two sharpshooters on the roof.
就算他连他们也都解决了
And even if he were to get by them,
面对我为他准备的名副其实的军人
what's he going to do against the veritable army
他又能怎么办呢
of sons of bitches I've got waiting for him?
我说了 我不是爱因斯坦
Now, as I said, I'm no Einstein.
但数24下我还是会的
But I can count to 24.
可能你还没想通
And in case you're wondering--
我研究了一些新闻片段
I was so I studied up on my news footage--
24是他箭袋里箭
24 is the exact number of arrows he carries in his quiver
和他前臂内装的小箭的总数
and flechettes around his forearm.
放下弓 玛瑞达
Lose the bow, Merida.
《勇敢传说》主角 也是一名弓箭手
干掉他
Ventilate him.
我的女儿 我的女儿
My daughter! My little girl!
我才是治安维持者 你是个警♥察♥
I'm the vigilante. You're the cop.
不代表我非得把他的权利念给他听
That doesn't mean I have to read the bastard his rights, though.
米兰达宣言 美国警♥察♥
必须告知犯罪嫌疑人其相关权利
-劳蕾尔 你没事吧 -没事
- Laurel, are you ok? - Yeah.
我没事
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表