剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
That's what I thought at first.
但这些黑色的箭不是他的一贯手法
But these black arrows aren't consistent with his M.O.
更何况事实上兜帽男
And neither is the fact that the hood
前几个月刚拿走亨特四千万美金
took Hunt for $40 million a few months ago.
又何必现在把他杀掉
It doesn't make sense to kill him now.
事情有些蹊跷
Something doesn't add up.
看来我们要对付一个冒牌货
We're dealing with a copycat.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
谁会用弓箭来杀亚当·亨特呢
Who would kill Adam Hunt with an arrow?
我是说 除你以外
I mean, other than you?
或许是想陷害我
A setup, maybe.
你是说有人为了掩盖谋杀亨特的事
You mean someone looking to cover up killing Hunt
所以把它转嫁成是兜帽男的杰作
by making it look like the work of the hood?
不管他是谁 他很在行
Whoever he was, he's good.
亨特胸口的箭伤非常密集
The grouping on Hunt's chest was tight.
用的应该是复合弓
It's a compound bow, most likely.
这人是个
The guy is a...
这人是个职业弓箭手
The guy's a legitimate archer.
那他应该会选用
So someone who would be particular
特定的弓箭
about his choice of arrows.
我们拿到他的箭 就能查到他在哪儿买♥♥的
We get an arrow, we get a bead on where he purchased them.
所以你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
做通常人们需要帮助时候做的事
What anyone does when they need help.
找警♥察♥
Call a cop.
昆汀·兰斯
Quentin Lance?
请在这儿签名
Sign here, please.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
无法追踪的号♥码
兰斯
Lance.
我没杀亚当·亨特
I didn't kill Adam Hunt.
是你
You...
你叫我兜帽男 这昵称真烂
You call me the hood. It's not a great nickname.
你和诺多希多局长说
You told Commissioner Nudocerdo
你们可能在对付一个冒牌货
that you might be dealing with a copycat,
也是弓箭手 所以我是帮你捉他的最佳人选
another archer, which makes me your best bet to take him down.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
我要他凶器中的一支箭
I need one of the arrows from his murder.
我们在追踪线索上
Yeah, we're pretty good
是非常在行的 多谢关心
at pulling down leads off evidence. Thanks.
没我在行 我能做警♥察♥做不到的事
Not like I am. I can do things the police can't,
去你们不愿去的地方
go places they won't.
我说过了 我都不知道你是
Like I said, I don't even know who--
如果这个弓箭手的目标不止亚当·亨特
If this archer doesn't stop with Adam Hunt,
我们都会有麻烦
we both have a problem.
好好考虑吧
Think about it.
考虑好打给我
Then call me.
电♥话♥已经存好了
Number's programmed in.
奎恩联合企业
道格 多谢你能来
Doug. Thanks for coming.
不用谢
Of course.
应用科学中心的建设
How is the construction coming along
进展如何
on the applied sciences center?
预算超支并且工期滞后
Over budget and behind schedule.
完全不出所料
Exactly as expected.
你想见我就是为了这个吗
Is that what you wanted to see me about?
不
No.
亚当·亨特 他昨晚被治安维持者谋杀了
Adam hunt. He was murdered last night by the vigilante.
我看到新闻了
I read about that.
我听说
I've been concerned by the idea
治安维持者可能盯上我们公♥司♥的某个员工
that the vigilante might target an employee
或某个管理人员
or officer of this company.
你是头号♥危险人物
Security red-flagged you.
我 为什么他会来杀我
Me? Why would this guy go after me?
我想着或许你能帮我解答一下这个问题
Well, that's a point I was hoping you could shed some light on.
你难倒我了 据我所知
You got me. From what I've read,
这个治安维持者只盯上那些白领罪犯们
this vigilante only goes after white-collar criminals.
那我们就希望他届时不会突然变卦吧
Well, let's just hope he doesn't decide to branch out.
我觉得应该给发明薯条的人
I think there should be a national holiday
一个法定假日
for the guy that invented french fries.
或者至少立个雕像什么的
Or at least a statue or something.
今年没有圣诞派对 对吗
There is no Christmas party, is there?
西娅 爸爸以前每年都会办的
Thea, dad threw one of these every year.
难道大家指望我察觉不到吗
Do people think I just wasn't gonna notice?
嗨 西娅
Hi, Thea.
嗨 肖恩
Hi. Shane.
这是我哥哥奥利弗
This is my brother Oliver.
很高兴见到你 西娅的哥哥
Nice to meet you, Thea's brother.
我打赌那座岛上的美食
I bet the food on that island is better
肯定比这儿的东西好吃多了吧
than this stuff they're serving here, huh?
那你就猜错了
You'd lose that bet.
我们要去海湾走走 你想来的话可以一起
We're heading down to the bay to hang out if you want to come.
谢了 不过今天下午我想和哥哥在一起
Thanks, but I'm spending the afternoon with my brother.
那改天吧
Another time.
回见
See ya.
你是怎么认识这个肖恩的
How do you know that Shane guy?
有时我们在一起抢个银行 吸个大♥麻♥
We rob banks and smoke crack together.
很好笑 不过我觉得我不会喜欢他
That's funny, yeah. I have a feeling I'm not gonna be a fan.
你还不了解他呢
You don't even know him.
换个话题吧
Let's change the subject.
好 你刚才要告诉我
Fine. You were gonna tell me
今年没有圣诞派对的原因
why we're not having the annual Christmas party.
你和爸爸出事之后
When you and dad disappeared,
圣诞节到了
by the time Christmas rolled around,
没人想要庆祝节日
none of us felt much like celebrating,
所以那年的圣诞就跳过去了
so we kind of skipped Christmas that year.
之后年年如此
Every year.
其实真的没有什么 所以
And it's really fine, so...
不 不是的
No. No, it's really not.
今年我们来庆祝圣诞
We're celebrating Christmas.
我五年没有过圣诞节了 而西娅告诉我
I went five years without it, and then Thea tells me
你们因为我也一直没过节
that you guys didn't have it either and I'm the reason.
所以现在也许可以为了我
So maybe now I can be the reason
恢复过圣诞的传统
we have Christmas again.
我可以办个奎恩圣诞派对
I thought I would throw the Queen Christmas party.
你吗
You?
我知道我不是一个够格的儿子
I know that I haven't been the son
养子 或是哥哥
or the stepson or the brother that all of you deserve.
尤其基于我最近的表现
Especially lately.
但我觉得现在是个
But this feels like the right moment
开始弥补我们所错过的时光的好时机
to start making up for lost time.
你怎么看
What do you say?
万分赞成
I say yes.
太好了 我会弄好所有的事
Yes! Ok. I will take care of everything.
你们什么都不用做
You don't have to do anything.
只要带着圣诞好心情 盛装出现就行了
Just show up, look fantastic, and bring some Christmas cheer, ok?
好
Ok.
好吧
Fine.
你是个好人 奥利弗
You're a good man, Oliver.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
我能看出来
I can see it.
在你享有特权和养尊处优的外表下
Well, beneath the privileged upbringing and the wealthy veneer.
我的人对你使用酷刑的时候我就看出来了
I saw it when my man tortured you
你都不愿舍下你的朋友
and you wouldn't give up your friend.
甚至都算不上一个朋友
Not even a friend, really.
-就是一个你刚认识的人 -闭嘴
- Someone you just met. - Shut up.
你对他有多少了解
What do you know him?
我猜 一无所知
Nothing, I suspect.
你知道这座岛的真面目吗
Do you even know what this island really is?
这是一座真正的监狱
It's a prison. I mean this literally.
八年前 中国♥军♥队
Until 8 years ago, the Chinese military
把这座岛变成了专门关押
operated this island as a penitentiary
无法在大♥陆♥安全监禁的
for criminals deemed so dangerous,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表