剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
所做的一切努力和牺牲
that I have made to help this legal clinic survive,
可能都付诸东流了
it may have been for nothing.
那就下次吧
Maybe another time.
好吗
Yeah?
难道你没有注意到
I mean, haven't you noticed
她最近情绪很低落吗
she's been acting a little down lately?
真是个白♥痴♥的问题 你当然不会注意到
What am I saying? Of course you haven't.
你凭什么指责我
Well, who are you to judge?
你什么时候开始在意妈妈的感受了
Since when do you pay attention to how mom's feeling?
自从继父突然决定
Since our stepfather suddenly decided
到地球另一边出差
to take a business trip halfway across the world.
我觉得像沃尔特一样
I think when someone at Walter's pay grade
拿那么多薪水的人出差
takes a business trip,
总是事出突然的 西娅 所以我不担心
it's always sudden, Thea. I wouldn't worry.
你们猜我刚才和谁在一起
Ah, guess who I just hung up with.
詹尼斯·鲍恩
Janice Bowen.
卡特的妈妈
Carter's mother.
卡特·鲍恩
Carter Bowen.
那个完美儿子
The perfect son.
他真的完美吗
Is he perfect?
你总是这么说
According to you,
卡特·鲍恩刚获得全国象棋大赛冠军
Carter Bowen just won the national chess championship.
卡特·鲍恩是辩论赛领队
Carter Bowen is anchoring the debate team.
我肯定我不曾这样小题大做
I'm sure I didn't make that big of a fuss.
奥利弗 卡特刚刚
Oliver, Carter just got accepted
被哈佛和普林斯顿大学同时录取
into Harvard and Princeton.
那是因为卡特的入学考试得了高分
Well, that's because Carter got a perfect score on his SATs.
他是怎么保持优异成绩又治疗癌症的呢
Now, how did he manage to study and cure cancer?
行了 行了 我知道了
All right, all right, all right. I get it. I get it.
他们会来吃早午餐
Well, they're coming for brunch
我希望你也能参加
and I expect you to be there.
我已经有计划了
I have plans.
没事 早午餐在明天
That's fine. Brunch is tomorrow.
差点就逃过去了
Hmm. Inches from a clean getaway.
你也要参加 西娅
Well, you, too, Thea.
你也逃不掉了
Snap.
现在没人说这个了
Nobody says that anymore.
-什么 妈妈 -怎么了
- What? Mom. - Hmm?
我真的去不了
I can't actually go.
我很多年没见鲍恩一家了
I haven't seen the Bowens in years.
所以不论你们有什么计划
So whatever it is that you have planned,
我肯定你们两个
I'm sure the two of you
这次可以自我牺牲一下
can make the sacrifice just this once.
我们会参加的
We'll be there.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
怎么了
Yeah.
你知道名单上的斯科特·摩根吗
You know your friend Scott Morgan from your father's list?
他企图自杀
He tried to kill himself.
可能是因为害怕你会找他
Maybe he was afraid of getting a visit from you.
你来星城总院最快需要多长时间
How fast can you make it to Starling General?
马上就去
On my way.
刚好要找你
Hey, just the man I wanted to see.
我刚买♥♥了一辆新跑车
I just picked up a new sports car,
我觉得我们可以一起开开
and I'm thinking we can open her up,
飙飙车什么的
pick up a few speeding tickets--
听起来很棒 但是我有事 得赶紧走了
That sounds great, but something's come up. I gotta jet.
好吧
Oh. Uh, ok.
聊得很开心 谢谢
Nice talk. Thanks.
他行动很迅速 是吧
He moves fast, doesn't he?
真讽刺啊
It's ironic, really,
你才是大家公认的闪电妞
since you're the one we call speedy.
拜托 别这么叫我了
Oh, please. For the love of God.
你要是想找人聊聊的话 随时奉陪
But if you need somebody to talk to, I'm here.
或许 你真能帮上忙
You know, maybe you could help.
我对一个女孩很感兴趣
There's this girl that I'm interested in.
可是我不知道怎么追她
And I am really not sure how to pursue it.
你有没有试过你的惯用搭讪台词
Have you tried using your usual lines?
你好 我是亿万富翁汤米·梅林
Hi, my name is Tommy Merlyn and I'm a billionaire,
但是我比沃伦·巴菲特帅多了
but I don't look like Warren Buffet.
这些她都知道
Yeah. She is aware of that,
但并不在意
and she doesn't care.
钱对她来说不算什么
You know, money really isn't a big deal to her.
那就直接告诉她你的感受
Why don't you just tell her how you feel?
可是 我已经...
Well, I've--I--
我已经认识她很久了
I've known her for a long time.
我不知道
And I'm not sure the
单刀直入是不是最好的方法
direct approach is really the right way to go.
那或许你应该搞清楚
Maybe you just have to figure out
她在乎的东西 然后把它也变成你在乎的
what's a big deal to her and make it a big deal to you.
对
Yeah.
你太棒了
You are amazing.
爱你
Love you.
星城总院
消息准确吗
You sure?
斯科特·摩根不像
Scott Morgan doesn't seem like the type
那种会自杀的人
who would try to kill himself.
确实 但是这是我
True, but it's the best lie
能在短时间内想到的最好的谎话了
I could come up with on short notice.
狄格尔先生 非常感谢你
Mr. Diggle, I can't thank you enough
安排我丈夫从县医院
for arranging to move my husband from county ward
转到星城总院
to Starling General.
现在他可以接受最好的治疗了
Now I know he's getting the best care available.
你真正应该感谢的是这个人
You really should be thanking this man,
奥利弗·奎恩 是他付的医药费
Oliver Queen. He's paying the bill.
嘉娜的丈夫斯坦是名警♥察♥
Jana's husband Stan is a police officer,
事发时
who happened to have been
刚好在星城信托银行存款
making a deposit at Starling Trust Bank.
而那银行却遭到抢劫
The bank that was robbed.
对你丈夫的遭遇 我深表遗憾
I was so sorry to hear about your husband.
他现在怎么样了
Is he gonna be OK?
医生说接下来的24小时是关键时期
The doctors say the next 24 hours are crucial.
他当时不应该强出头的
He should have just kept his head down, you know?
以前我也认识几名警♥察♥
I've known a few police officers in my day.
即使让自己身处险境
Always willing to help others
他们也会去帮助别人
even if that means putting themselves at risk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你让我和你一起工作 不是为你工作
You asked me to work with you, not for you.
而那时候 你说是因为
And when you did, you said it was because
你了解我的为人
you understand the kind of man I am.
奥利弗 我是那种如果有机会有所作为的话
Well, Oliver, I'm the kind of man who doesn't walk away
就绝对不会坐视不管的人
when there's a chance to make a difference.
斯坦·华盛顿也是如此
And neither does Stan Washington.
奥利弗 我还没说完 你要去哪里
Oliver, I'm not finished talking. Where are you going?
去有所作为
To go make a difference.
我们去抓银行劫匪吧
Let's catch some bank robbers.
看到那个人了吗 他脾气很臭
See that guy right there? He's got a temper.
是他向华盛顿警官开的枪
And he shot officer Washington.
对
That's right.
大学戒指
College ring.
更有可能是高中的
Or high school, more likely.
靠那个戒指我们就能找到人
That ring will get us an I.D.
对 可是即使我们增强图片清晰度
Yeah, but even with photo enhancement,
也看不清楚
you're gonna have a problem
那枚戒指的样子
getting a clear shot of that ring.
对 但是戒指打到脸上会留下痕迹
No, but it left an impression
警方定会拍照取证
the police would have photographed.
肯定就在证物处
It'll be in evidence lockup.
你该不会要去我想的那个地方吧
Please tell me you're not going where I think you're going.
狄格尔 你这问题真是多余
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表