剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
He died of an allergic reaction to chlorpromazine.
那药是治疗精神病的
That's an anti-psychotic.
找找维罗妮卡·斯帕克斯的验尸报告
Pull up the Veronica Sparks autopsy.
她体内有没有氯丙嗪
Did she have chlorpromazine in her system?
有
Yes.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
"伯爵"一定是把它作为新的成分
The Count must have added it as a new ingredient
加入最近一批的"迷魂"里去了
in this latest iteration of Vertigo.
但他如果要制♥造♥那么多
But wouldn't the amount he'd need
需要的量一定很大吧
to manufacture enough for circulation be huge?
他上哪儿去弄那么多来
Where would he get that much?
精神病院
A mental institution.
或许我们一直都搞错了
What if we're looking at this all wrong?
怎么说
How so?
所有人都以为他逃跑了
Everybody is looking for him outside the asylum,
可如果他没有跑呢
But what if he never left?
或许
What if...
或许他只是假装逃跑
what if he faked his escape
就像他装疯卖♥♥傻一样
the same way that he faked being insane?
上次我就该杀了你
I should have killed you when I had the chance.
转过来
Turn around.
我叫你转过来
I said turn around.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
在岛上待了那么些年
All those years on that island.
我看你确实是疯了
Guess you really did go crazy.
所以"伯爵"发疯并非装出来的 是吧
So the Count didn't fake losing his mind, did he?
原来一直都是你
This was you the whole time.
你是怎么让他交出"迷魂"的配方的
How'd you get him to give you the formula for Vertigo? Huh?
他现在这样可搞不了化学
Chemistry doesn't seem like his best subject right now.
他即使愿意也没法告诉我
He couldn't tell me if he wanted to.
我找人对他的肾脏做了活组织检查
I ordered a biopsy on his kidneys.
他吸食过量后 组织里就充满这种毒品
The tissue was suffused with the narcotic after his O.D.
我看了检查结果 意识到我可以
When I got the results, I realized I could
还原这药的化学组成
reverse engineer the chemical compound of the drug,
就用这里的设备
produce a synthesized version myself
自己制♥造♥一个合成版
using the facilities here.
还做了点改进
And made a few improvements,
比如加上氯丙嗪
like adding chlorpromazine.
原来你是这么找来的
That's how you found us.
有警♥察♥过来 问了些问题
Cops came around, started asking questions.
你制♥造♥了"伯爵"消失的假象
You faked the Count's disappearance
好让大家不注意到你
to draw attention away from yourself.
真高明
It's clever.
我可没打算成为犯罪大♥师♥
I wasn't trying to be a criminal mastermind.
我只是需要钱
I just needed the money.
这是亿万富翁不可能理解的
Something I'm sure a billionaire wouldn't understand.
相信我
Believe me,
我绝对理解你
I understand you perfectly.
打开他的嘴
Open his mouth.
什么 不 不
What? No! No!
从小报上的报道来看
From what I've read in the tabloids,
人们应该不会惊讶于奥利弗·奎恩
no one will be surprised to hear Oliver Queen
死于吸毒过量
died of a drug overdose.
没事了
Clear.
站住
Freeze!
你看起来不太好啊
You don't look so good.
恐怕连一支箭都射不准吧
I doubt you could aim a single arrow.
看来只剩我一个人
Looks like I'm the last one standing.
坐着 旋转着
Sitting. Spinning.
有点事要干
Something to do.
我刚才要干什么来着
What was I going to do?
记忆力不如从前了
Memory not what it once was.
什么都跟从前不一样了
Nothing is what it once was.
墓碑上刻着名字吗
Is there a name on the gravestone?
不
No.
还是新的
It's new.
什么都没写
And clean.
等着人下葬呢
And waiting.
这里完事了
We're finished here.
业绩怎么样
Hey. How we doing?
没有亏损
In the black.
兜帽男抓住坏蛋了吗
Did the hood get his man?
反正我们不用再担心"迷魂"了
Well, we won't be having any problems with Vertigo anymore.
汤米 我很抱歉
Look, Tommy, I'm sorry.
我把账本都整理好了
I've caught up the bookkeeping
库存记录也标上了
and all my notes on the inventory are in there,
供货商名单也附上了
along with a list of suppliers that we use.
好
Ok.
为什么要告诉我这些
I don't see why you're telling me that.
对我来说 这家酒吧很重要
This club is important to me.
但你只是把它当成幌子
But for you it's just a front.
你想让我替你保守秘密
You want me to keep your secret,
让你做现在的自己
help you be this thing you've become,
可你却不接受现在的我
but you refuse to see me for what I've become.
我自尊心有点受不了
I've got just a bit too much self-respect for that.
我不干了
I quit.
吃晚饭啦
Dinner.
还在玩水吗
You're still doing that?
法尔斯要小心那碗水呀
Fyers better be careful with his bowls of water.
什么时候才能开始真正的训练
When are we going to do actual training?
曾经有个小男孩被父亲送到
There once was a young boy whose father dropped him off
少林寺学习功夫
at a Shaolin Monastery to study Kung Fu.
太好了 讲故事
Good, a story.
一年后 小男孩回家探亲
After a year, the boy came to visit his family.
当家人问他都学了些什么
When they asked what he'd learned,
小男孩羞愧地低下了头
the boy hung his head in shame.
一年来僧人们只是让他击桶中水
All the monks had him do was slap water in a barrel for a year.
我们可没有一年时间
We don't have a year.
你的训练方案最好加紧一点
So I hope your training regimen is a bit faster.
家人不相信 他就做给他们看
The family didn't believe him, so he showed them.
他举起手来击打饭桌
He raised his hand and hit the table they were eating on.
桌子裂成了两半
It broke in half.
我能把桌子劈成两半吗
I'm gonna be able to break a table?
何止
Better.
好吧
Ok.
拉弓
Draw the bow.
真不敢相信
I'll be damned.
接下来学什么
What's next?
教你射箭
We teach you to shoot.
独自买♥♥醉吗
Drinking alone?
现在有人陪了
Oh. Well, no, not anymore.
就喝苏打水啊
Just soda?
服务员忘加威士忌了吗
Bartender forget the Scotch?
我不太想喝酒
I didn't really feel the need for it.
车祸身亡的那个女孩
So, um, the girl who died,
原来是从同事那里得来的"迷魂"
it turns out that she got her Vertigo from a co-worker.
看来要对你男朋友说声抱歉了
Guess I owe your boyfriend an apology.
你可以叫他名字的
He has a name, you know.
我就是叫不出来
Yeah, I just can't seem to bring myself to use it.
慢慢来吧
Baby steps.
我又把父女关系搞砸了吗
Did I screw things up between us again?
没有
No.
我不是存心跟梅林过不去
Look, I really wasn't looking to jam up Merlyn, ok?
我知道查他会影响到我们
I knew by pursuing him that I could throw a wrench in us--
那为什么还查
Then why did you do it?
我们有证据 劳蕾尔
There was evidence, Laurel,
我必须跟着证据走
and I had to follow it. I had to.
你妈妈没错 你也没错
Look, your mom was right, you were right.
就像你对我和治安维持者的评价一样
Like you said about me and the Vigilante,
我不能什么都不管
I can't let things go.
我要破案 这是我的职责
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表