剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间
年度报告
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩 五年里
My name is Oliver Queen. For 5 years,
我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
Survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
我想让你和我一起调查治安维持者的案子
I'd like you to work with me on the Vigilante investigation.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir!
这只是个开端 六个月内
It's just beginning. In six months,
组织对这座城市的规划应该会
the organization's vision of what this city should be
也势必会完成
will be complete.
成千上万无辜的人将送命
Thousands of innocent people will be dead
你却毫不在意
and you'll feel nothing.
非也
That's not true.
有种成就感油然而生
I'll feel a sense of accomplishment.
那么
So...
我们该怎么帮你呢
how can we be of assistance?
马尔科姆·梅林 我要你替我杀了他
Malcolm Merlyn. I want you to kill him for me.
但这些黑色的箭不是他的一贯手法
These black arrows aren't consistent with his M.O.
事情有些蹊跷
Something doesn't add up.
什么意思 直升机要着陆了吗
What do you mean, the chopper's about to touch down?
飞行日志显示还要20分钟啊
The flight log doesn't have them due for another 20 minutes!
那就封锁机场
Then lock down the heliport!
我刚到星城
I've just landed in Starling city.
我们说好了 我到这你付一半的钱
We agreed-- half on arrival, the other half
事成之后再付另一半
when the job is done.
账户
50万
谢谢
Gracias.
别担心
Don't worry.
像我这样有本事的人...
The man's as good as--
吉列尔莫·巴雷拉
Guillermo Barrera.
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
你名气挺大的啊
You've built quite a reputation.
你该乖乖待在国外
And you should have stayed overseas.
我也想过 不过后来又想到
I thought about it, but then I remembered--
我也不是什么省油的灯
I've got a reputation, too.
窍门是把自身重量
Now the trick is to keep your weight
均衡分布在身体各处
evenly distributed.
我还以为窍门是要避免打架
I thought the trick was to avoid getting into fights.
是啊 不过星城这个地方嘛
Yeah, well, Starling city's not the kind of place
要通过沟通来解决问题是不可能的
where you can talk your way out of trouble.
而且 如果你要跟我们一起干
Besides, if you're going to be working with us,
知道你能照顾好自己 我也能睡得安稳点
I'll sleep a lot easier knowing that you can handle yourself...
一点点都好
At least a little bit.
怎么样
How'd it go?
-他可惨了 -他是谁
- Badly for him. - Who's him?
一个擅长耍刀的雇佣杀手
An assassin for hire with an affinity for knives.
他叫吉列尔莫·巴雷拉
His name was Guillermo Barrera.
他死了吗
Was?
那我们就无从得知他的目标是谁了
So we can't ask him about his intended target?
是的
No.
所以你得黑进他的手♥机♥
Which is why I need you to hack his phone.
巴雷拉是个世界级的杀手
Barrera's world class.
他专杀知名人物
He kills high profile targets.
不管他是来杀谁的
And whatever job he was hired for
任务尚未完成
isn't finished.
我们得赶紧找出他的暗♥杀♥目标
We need to figure out who he was here to kill, and fast.
他们仍可能有危险
They are probably still in danger.
懂吗
Ok?
我得去见见麦肯纳
I have to meet Mckenna.
幸好她没在机场撞见你
Good thing she didn't meet you at the heliport.
跟一个在追捕你的警♥察♥交往
May not be a good idea to fall for the cop
不是什么好事吧
that's hunting you down.
对我们治安维持者 择偶对象可不多
Well, it's slim pickings for us Vigilantes.
四个
Four.
我还是更擅长跑步
Well, I'm more of a runner.
为什么突然想锻炼了
Why the sudden desire to work out?
还有什么事情干吗
What else is there to do?
我们能试着想想有没有其他办法逃出去
Well, we can try to think of another way off the island.
没有了
There is no other way.
如果有 我早就找到了
If there was, I would have found it.
我们不能干坐在这
We can't just sit here
等着法尔斯那帮人来杀我们吧
and wait for Fyers to come and kill us.
我有过个想法
I did have one idea.
如果你去森林里
If you go into the forest
砍多些竹子回来
and gather as much bamboo as you can find...
然后呢
Yeah?
我们能造艘船
We could build ourselves a boat,
就像《盖里甘的岛》里边的人一样
like they did on "Gilligan's Island".
美国电视剧
那玩意儿坏了
That's broken.
在空难的时候摔坏了
It got busted during the crash.
你有试着去修吗
Did you try to get it to work?
我比较擅长把东西大卸八块
I'm better at pulling things apart.
我爸爸是飞行员
My father was a pilot
他以前常常自己修飞机
and he used to do his own maintenance.
修理技术还能遗传不成
So you're hoping aircraft maintenance is genetic?
我以前常常帮他 我很喜欢
No, I used to help him and I liked it.
所以我也挺会修东西的
Then I got pretty good at it.
或许我能修好
So maybe I can make the radio work.
你该多练习
You should be training
因为无法避免的战争正逐步逼近
for the inevitable fight that's looming.
我觉得修好无线电更有可能
I think I have a better chance of making the radio work.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
是我迟到了 在办公室耽搁了一下
No, I am. I just got caught up at the office.
我也是
Me, too. Wow.
你看起来真美
You look nice.
我们该进去了
We should go inside.
的确
We should.
可我们看起来不像要进去的样子
We don't seem to be going inside.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
-生日快乐 兄弟 -谢谢
- Happy birthday, buddy. - Thank you.
感觉像是新皇新堡啊
Oh, this feels like a chateauneuf de pape.
味道也很像
It's going to taste like one, too.
你真是好兄弟 谢谢
You are a true friend. Thank you.
汤米 还记得麦肯纳·豪尔吗
Tommy, you remember Mckenna Hall.
-以前听过 -又出现了
- From back in the day. - And back again.
奥利
Ollie.
劳蕾尔 这是...
Laurel, this is...
麦肯纳·豪尔 我们在法♥院♥认识的
Mckenna Hall. We know each other from the court house.
你好吗 律师
How are you, counselor?
很好 警探
I'm well, detective.
-我去把这玩意儿打开 -进来吧
- I'm going to go crack this open. - Come in.
这公♥寓♥真棒 好宽敞
Such a nice apartment. So much space.
好可爱啊
Oh, this is adorable.
你当时几岁
How old are you here?
那其实是我的妹妹莎拉
That's actually my sister Sarah.
抱歉
Oh, I am so sorry.
没关系
No, no, it's okay.
我不懂为什么我爸爸给她买♥♥了那只金丝雀
I don't know why my father bought her that canary.
它没日没夜地叫唤
That thing chirped night and day.
快把我们逼疯了
Drove us all nuts.
敬个酒
A toast.
致我很久以来第一次
To the first birthday that I have enjoyed
开心过生日
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表