剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Oh, man.
西娅 那是我在北♥京♥机场礼品店买♥♥的
Thea, I bought that in the gift shop of the Beijing airport.
我现在很庆幸没有给你买♥♥
Now I'm sort of happy I didn't buy you
上面有一只熊猫的烈酒杯
the shot glass with the panda on it,
不然你会担心我是熊猫侠了
cause then you'd be worried I was panda man.
我知道你不可能是那人
You know, I knew you couldn't be this person.
我就是
I-I just--
我不能再失去你
I can't lose you again.
成
Deal.
莫伊拉 感谢你能这么快赶到
Moira. Thank you for coming on such short notice.
是啊 能赶紧结束吗
Yes. Could you please make this quick?
我家里出事了
I'm in the midst of somewhat of a family emergency.
当然
Yes, of course.
地方台新闻全在播这个
It's all over the local news.
或许全国新闻也在播吧
Possibly even national.
-我知道你在想啥 -你知道吗
- Well, I know what you're thinking. - Do you?
不是我儿子在袭击名单上的人
My son is not the man targeting the list.
那些指控荒谬之极
The charges are preposterous.
地方检察官不这么认为
Not according to the District Attorney,
副检察官不这么认为
Assistant District Attorney,
提出控诉的警♥察♥局探长也不这么认为
Investigating detective in the police department that filed charges against him.
那位探长跟我家有私仇
That detective has a vendetta against my family.
为什么 你家惹上什么麻烦了吗
Why? Is there something untoward about your family?
如果真是这样 确实该做点什么了
If so, something really needs to be done about that.
你的名字是奥利弗·奎恩吗
Is your name Oliver Queen?
你不知道我叫什么吗 警探
You don't know who I am, Detective?
这种问题是用来校正测谎仪的
The questions are to calibrate the polygraph.
-你的名字是奥利弗·奎恩吗 -是的
- Is your name Oliver Queen? - Yes.
你是否于1985年5月16日在星城出生
Were you born in Starling City May 16th, 1985?
是的
Yes.
-你头发是蓝色的吗 -不
- Is your hair blue? - No.
你是否去过铁山监狱
Have you ever been to Iron Heights prison?
没有
No.
你是图中这个人吗
Are you the man in this picture?
我在哪儿能找到照片中这个人
Where can I find the man in this picture?
不是
No.
你是否窃取了亚当·亨特四千万美元
You steal 40 million dollars of Adam Hunt?
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
你是否被困在一座名叫炼狱的岛上五年
Were you marooned on an island called Lian Yu for 5 years?
-是的 -这和本案有什么关联
- Yes. - How is that even relevant?
我不需要告诉你有什么关联
I don't need to show relevance,
但既然你问了 那座岛上发生的事情
but since you asked, whatever happened to your client on that
把你的当事人变成了一个冷酷无情的杀手
island turned him into a cold blooded killer.
不
No!
给你做检查的外科医生说
The physician that examined you reported that
你身上20%的面♥积♥都被疤痕组织覆盖
20% of your body is covered in scar tissue.
你不提问题这机器是没用的
The machine won't work unless you ask a question.
是在那儿受的伤吗
Did that happen to you there?
是的
Yes.
你回来的时候
When you came back,
告诉所有人你在那座岛上独处了五年
you told everyone that you were alone on that island.
你的意思是你的这些疤都是
Are you claiming that your scars were...
自己造成的吗
self-inflicted?
不是的
No.
我不是一个人
I wasn't alone.
我不想说我在那儿经历过什么
I didn't want to talk about what happened to me on the island.
为什么
Why not?
因为那里的人折磨过我
Because the people that were there tortured me.
你是否杀过人
Have you killed anyone?
是的
Yes.
我让你的女儿莎拉
When I asked your daughter Sarah
与我一同登上我父亲的游艇
to come on my father's yacht with me.
是我害死了你的女儿
I killed your daughter.
我还得研究下数据
I'd have to study the data,
但目测来看 他说的都是实话
but just eyeballing it, he's telling the truth.
我能理解为你会向
Can I assume that you'll be recommending
斯宾塞小姐建议撤销对我当事人的所有指控吗
Ms. Spencer to drop all charges against my client?
不能
No.
我看坏人的眼光一向很准
I know a guilty man when I see one.
他有罪 不管你看出来没有
He is guilty, whether you can see it or not.
大家好
Hi, everybody!
我很感动你们能
I'm very touched that you came
在我被关进监狱之前
to celebrate with me before I am
来和我一起庆祝
sent up the river.
最近的邻居住在六英里以外
Closest neighbors are six miles away,
所以不用担心噪音问题
so don't worry about the noise.
事实上 转念一想
Actually, on second thought...
让我们吵醒那些衰人吧
Let's wake those losers up!
如果你觉得监狱是这样的
If you think this is what prison's like,
你估计免不了受点皮肉之苦了
you are in for a rude awakening.
米勒的车已经停在
Mueller's car has been parked
贫民区的仓库那里45分钟了
in the warehouse district of the glades for 45 minutes.
那里挺适合军♥火♥交易的
Yeah, that's a good place for an arms deal.
既然这事今晚发生了
Ok, since this is going down tonight,
我们该怎么做 向警♥察♥通风报信米勒的事
what do we do, drop a dime on Mueller with the cops?
不 让兜帽人出场
No, the man in the hood.
由他来制止他们
He's going to stop them.
奥利弗 你不能离开这里
Oliver, you can't leave the house.
不一定要我来当兜帽人
It doesn't have to be me in the hood.
这才是你开这场荒诞派对的原因吗
That's why you threw this ridiculous party?
这样就能有百十人
So you have a hundred witnesses
证明你在这家里
placing you here at the house
而我却要横穿星城扮演治安维持者
while I'm supposed to be across town dressed as a vigilante?
我本以为只要让别人
I thought that it was going to be good enough
看见兜帽人就大功告成了
just for you to be seen in the hood.
我没想到米勒会突然现身
I didn't count on Mueller showing up
也没料到
and I didn't count on the possibility
贫民区会机♥枪♥泛滥
that the glades could be flooded with machine guns.
听着
Look.
我发誓 我从没想过
I promise, it was never my intention
要你置于险境
to put you in harm's way.
奥利弗 我早知道加入
Oliver, I didn't think joining
你的革命是有风险的
your crusade was ever going to be risk-free.
我只是不想被耍得团团转
I just don't like being played.
你现在可能已经
Now you might have gotten
习惯了对所有人说谎
used to lying to everyone else in your life,
但你对我必须要说真话
but I'm the one guy you don't lie to.
你说的对
You're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你要眼睁睁看我进监狱吗
So am I going to jail?
不 伙计
No, man.
我得去阻止一场军♥火♥交易
I got to stop an arms deal.
你好
Hello?
斯蒂尔先生 很抱歉打扰您
Mr. Steel, I'm sorry to bother you, sir.
我是保安部门的麦克·沃格尔
This is Mike Vogel down in security.
我有一个不幸的消息
But I have some sad news for you.
公♥司♥保安部门的负责人 约西亚·哈德森
The company's head of security, Josiah Hudson,
今晚遇到了车祸
was in a car accident tonight.
他死了 先生
He's dead, sir.
*你说你在床上是个怪咖*
*You said that you're a freak in the sheets*
*我要眼见为实*
*That my eyes had to see to believe*
你好
Hello.
我们约了法律咨♥询♥或是什么吗
Do we have a legal meeting or something?
我现在可有朋友在
Because I have friends over.
你觉得你能从这些
Do you think maybe you can tear yourself away
不合适的主题狂欢中
from this inappropriately themed rave
抽身一小会儿吗
for a couple minutes?
我都想不起上次
I can't remember the last time
来这里是什么时候了
that I've been in this room.
我记得 2005年 万圣节
I can. Halloween, 2005.
我们在为汤米的派对做准备
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表