剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
We can't take out all six without one radioing for back up.
如果我们把士兵都引到一块就行了
It'd be good if we could get all the soldiers in one place.
你说得对
You're right.
订书机怎么得罪你了
What'd the stapler ever do to you?
什么事 劳蕾尔
What is it, Laurel?
我很忙 兜帽男的女朋友回来了
I'm busy. The hood's girlfriend is back.
爸爸 关于今早的事 我很抱歉
Dad, I'm sorry about this morning.
可如果我告诉你见面的真实原因
But if I told you the real reason to come see me,
你就不会出现了
you wouldn't have shown up.
太对了
You're damn right I wouldn't.
你真的相信你母亲
So you really believe this garbage your mother's selling
关于莎拉还活着的一派胡言么
about Sarah being alive on fantasy island?
不相信
I mean, no.
可是看一下妈妈找的线索
But what would it hurt to take a look
又有什么损失呢
at everything that mom found?
即使只是让她认清现实
Even if it's just to set her straight.
劳蕾尔 你知道我过了多久
Laurel, you know how long it's taken for me to get
才不会在每个早晨
to a place where Sarah isn't
一醒来就想起莎拉么
the first thing I think about every morning?
爸
Dad...
跟你妈说 我不能保证任何事
Tell your mom I'm not making any promises.
敬威登
To Verdant.
我并没有一直支持你的生意
I know I haven't always been supportive of this venture,
但不得不承认
but I have to admit
这所夜店办得相当成功
this nightclub is quite an accomplishment.
真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
你父亲也会为你骄傲
Your father would be, too.
是呀 恭喜 奥利
Yeah, congratulations, Ollie.
酒吧也不是特别糟糕
The club doesn't totally suck.
谢谢 闪电妞 非常感谢
Thanks, Speedy. Thank you very much,
谢谢你们能来
All of you, for coming.
你在这呢
Oh! There you are.
这地方真赞
This place is amazing.
真为你和奥利骄傲
I'm so proud of you and Ollie.
谢谢
Thanks.
都还好吗
Is everything ok?
我很好
I'm great.
早餐就是一场灾难
Well, breakfast was a disaster.
早餐 和我父母
Breakfast? With my parents?
对 就是今天早上呢
Right. That was this morning.
抱歉
Sorry.
你确定一切都好吗
Are you sure everything's ok?
因为你看起来完全不在状态
Because you seem completely off.
我很好 真的
I'm fine. I promise.
汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy.
-你给罗伊打电♥话♥了吗 -我给他留了言
- Did you call Roy yet? - I left him a message.
他明天开工 正好想起来
He starts tomorrow, which reminds me,
我得去办公室看看
I have to go check in with the office.
抱歉
Excuse me.
嘿 汤米
Hey, Tommy.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
抱歉打扰您了 奎恩先生
Sorry to bother you, Mr. Queen.
没事 反正我不会跳舞
Your timing is perfect. I can't dance.
他们说很紧急
They said it was urgent.
速来楼下见我 狄格
没事吧
You ok?
没 我们的水晶香槟喝完了
Yeah. We ran out of Cristal.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
好的
Ok.
狄格
Dig?
放开他
Let him go.
这事和他没有关系
He has nothing to do with this.
我告诉过你
I told you.
奥利弗 我警告过你
Oliver, I warned you.
海伦娜 这不是你会做的事
Helena! This isn't you.
我父亲是名暴徒加谋杀犯
My father is a mobster and a murderer.
你之前又不是没杀过人
It is not like you haven't killed men like that before!
我试过教你
And I tried to teach you
在避免杀戮的情况下达到目标
to obtain your objective without killing!
通过制衡
By applying leverage.
通过利用别人的弱点
By exploiting someone's weakness.
在我们的正上方
There is a whole club full of leverage
有一大堆的人我可以抓来制衡你
above our heads right now.
求你了
Please.
奥利弗 别逼我做
Oliver, don't make me do something
让我们两个都后悔的事
that both of us will regret.
好 好 你赢了
Ok! Ok. You win.
我同意帮你 放开他
I'll help you. Let him go.
放开他
Let...him...go!
别说那话
Don't say it.
好吧
Ok.
那谈谈海伦娜
Then let's talk about Helena.
奥利弗 如果你不是对这女孩还有感觉
Oliver, if you didn't still have feelings for this girl,
你应该能想出别的办法
you would have thought of a different solution
而不是受她的威胁去杀人
than letting her extort you into killing someone.
那你想要我怎么样
So what do you want me to do?
你想让我杀了她吗
You want me to kill her?
我觉得如果她不那么漂亮
I think you would have a long time ago
而是长成我这样 你可能早就把她杀了
if she looked like me instead of the t-mobile girl.
她是个铁石心肠的杀手 奥利弗
She's a stone cold killer, Oliver.
她不是坏人
She's not evil.
她是因为她父亲残忍♥地杀害她的未婚夫才迷茫
She's been lost since her father killed her fiance in cold blood.
而你能就这么袖手旁观
And are you going to sit there
告诉我你不知道报仇心切是什么感觉吗
and tell me that you don't know what it's like to want revenge?
要是你会怎么做
What would you do? Hmm?
如果弗洛伊德·罗通就站在这里
If Floyd Lawton was standing right there?
反正不会威胁你去追杀他
Nothing that will involve blackmailing you into hunting him down.
没错
You're right.
我不能杀她
Ok? I can't kill her.
我也不能冒着被她
And I can't take her to the police
揭发的风险把她交给警♥察♥
and risk her exposing all of this.
可至少 如果我参与其中
But at least, if I'm involved,
我可以控制她 懂吗
I can contain her, all right?
我可以把间接的伤害降到最低
I can minimize the collateral damage.
不好意思 我打断什么了吗
Sorry, am I... interrupting something?
我们正在谈论你
We were just... talking about you.
我记得之前你并不怎么关心我
And here I thought you didn't care much for me.
现在也不关心
Still don't.
我还无法确定联邦调查局把你父亲
I haven't been able to locate the safe house
藏在什么位置
where the FBI is keeping your father.
我可以帮忙
I can help with that.
我做梦都想黑进联邦调查局的安全系统
I've been dying to hack into the FBI security system.
-出去 -出去
- Get out. - Get out.
这是私事 费利西蒂 不好意思
This is a private thing, Felicity. Please.
好吧
Oh. Ok.
那...一会儿见吧
See ya, I guess...
你到底有多少个女朋友
How many girlfriends do you have, exactly?
正如我刚才说的
Like I said...
我们不知道你父亲的藏身之处
we don't know where the safe house is.
我们只知道法警
What we do know is that the marshall service
今天晚上要带你父亲
is taking your father to a hearing
出席司法部门的听证会
at the justice department tonight.
问题是 海伦娜
There's a problem...Helena.
有两台车
There are two vans.
-其中一台是诱饵 -幸好
- And one of them's a decoy. - Well, it's a good thing
现在我们有两个人了
there's two of us, then.
现在取消行动还来得及
It's not too late to call this off.
我觉得你该了解我的
I think you know me better than that.
我不抓俘虏
I don't take prisoners.
我在巡逻的时候抓到了一个入侵者
I found an intruder while I was circling the perimeter.
那是威尔逊
It's Wilson.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表