剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
奥利弗 你母亲差点被杀
Oliver, your mom was nearly killed.
我觉得你可以休息一天别训练了
I think you can take a day off from training.
我母亲不是目标
My mother wasn't the target.
这个人才是 保罗·科帕尼
This man was. Paul Copani.
被枪击时 他正要和她达成一项交易
He was trying to close a deal with her when they were shot at.
科帕尼为波提纳尔建筑
Copani works for Bertinelli Construction
和弗兰克·波提纳尔工作
and Frank Bertinelli.
黑♥手♥党♥老大
The mob boss?
我做了些调查
I did some digging.
科帕尼不是波提纳尔组织里
Copani isn't the first member
第一个遭到袭击的成员
of Bertinelli's crew who's been hit.
你做了些调查
You did some digging?
波提纳尔树敌众多
Bertinelli has a lot of enemies.
找出针对他组织的幕后黑手的最好方法
The best way to figure out who's trying to target his organization
就是打入组织内部
is to get inside of it.
我没听错吧 奥利弗
So let me get this right, Oliver.
你母亲被枪击 差点被杀
Your mother's shot at, nearly killed,
而你感性的处理方法
and the way you process this emotionally
是去黑♥手♥党♥做卧底
is by going undercover with the mob.
我没想感性地处理任何事
I'm not trying to process anything emotionally.
也许那就是你的问题 老兄
Yeah, well, maybe that's your problem, man.
你有没有想过就陪在你家人身边
You ever thought about just being there for your family?
我今天尝试了去陪西娅
I tried that today with Thea.
她说我对她有所隐瞒
She told me I wasn't being honest with her,
她是对的
and she's right.
我没法跟她解释清楚
I can't very well explain to her
我把母亲一人留在街上 任其受伤流血
that I left our mother alone and bleeding on the pavement
是因为我能急速奔跑 几乎抓住袭击者
because I'm fast enough to almost run down the attacker.
但是我能做的 是保护我的家人
But what I can do is protect my family.
狄格尔 一旦我找出这人是谁
And, Diggle, when I found out who this guy is,
他就死定了
he's a dead man.
闪电妞
Speedy.
你要去哪
Where you going?
去夜店玩 要是你待在家里
Clubbing, which is difficult to do
而非去真正的夜店就很难办到了
when you're in a house and not in an actual club.
我今晚必须出去
I have to go out tonight.
我以为你会照看妈妈
I thought you'd be watching mom.
我已经陪了她一整天
I spent the whole day with her.
我以为晚上该轮到你了
I thought you were taking the night shift.
对不起 但这件事 很重要
I'm sorry, but this thing, it's important.
有时候 奥利 我真的不懂你
You know, sometimes, Ollie, I just don't get you.
而我说有时 是指一直以来
And by sometimes, I mean ever.
其实今天不只你这么说我
You're actually not the first person to say that to me today.
我怎么一点都不惊讶呢
Why am I not surprised?
裙子真漂亮 你要去哪
Oh, nice dress. Where you heading?
显然是回楼上去
Upstairs. Apparently.
这故事可长了
Long story.
我听说你母亲的事了 她还好吗
Hey, I heard about your mom. Is she all right?
她在楼上休息 受了不少惊吓
She's resting upstairs. More shaken up than anything.
我有点生意上的事得去处理了
I got to run to this business thing,
不过很感谢你过来一趟
But I do appreciate you stopping by.
不客气 只要你母亲没事就好
It's no problem. Just so long as your mom's all right.
是啊
Yeah.
对了 还有一件事
Hey, one more thing.
主要是我不希望你
Mainly because I don't want you
从别人口中得知此事
to find this out from someone else,
尤其是从劳蕾尔那儿知道
that someone else especially being Laurel.
我们准备共进晚餐 约会那种
we're going to dinner. As in a date.
那...真是不错
That's...that's good.
劳蕾尔该有个好伴侣
Laurel deserves someone special,
你也是
and so do you.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
我得走了
I gotta run to this thing.
好的 没问题 以后再聊
All right. Absolutely. I'll catch you later.
对了 汤米
Oh, and, Tommy,
如果你敢伤害她 我就拧断你脖子
if you hurt her, I'll snap your neck.
开玩笑呢
I'm just kidding.
波提纳尔先生
Mr. Bertinelli.
叫我弗兰克就行
Call me Frank.
那么就叫我奥利弗吧
Ahh. Call me Oliver.
感谢你愿意到我家来见我
Thank you for agreeing to meet me at my home.
我父亲常说客厅才是
My father used to say that living rooms
最好的会议室
make the best conference rooms.
这句话我得记牢了
Oh, I'm gonna steal that.
尼克·赛瓦缇 我的助手
Nick Salvati, my associate.
你好
How do you do?
我们喝点东西吧
Let's have a drink.
你想看什么节目
So what are you in the mood for?
看主妇烹饪真人秀
We could watch reality housewife cooking show
还是《医生警探》呢
or Cop Docs.
讲医生们不互相乱搞的时候
It's where doctors run around fighting crime
四处打击犯罪
when they're not all sleeping with each other.
随便你 亲爱的
Whatever you want, sweetheart.
是你放弃了晚上的外出留下来陪我
You're the one who's given up your evening out.
不然似乎也没有其他人
Oh, it's not like there's anybody else
可以陪你了
who could be staying with you.
等等 还真有一位
Oh, wait, yes, there is.
别对你哥哥太严厉了
Don't be too harsh on your brother.
为什么
Why not?
你难道还没听厌他的那些谎话吗
I mean, aren't you getting sick of his lies?
西娅 每个人都有秘密
Thea, everyone has secrets.
大家都有不想告人的事情
We all have things that we want to keep to ourselves.
可我就是有时候搞不懂他
I just don't get him sometimes.
我明白
I know.
我明白
I know.
在医院的时候 我又见到兰博医生
You know, being in that hospital and seeing Dr. Lamb again,
不禁想起奥利弗回家的那天
it made me remember the day that Oliver came home.
兰博医生当时跟我说
It was Dr. Lamb that told me
眼前的他可能
that the Oliver we'd lost
不再是当年失踪的奥利弗了
might not be the Oliver that they'd found.
有时候很容易就忘了
I think it's easy to forget,
他有五年被隔离在文明世界外
but he lived apart from civilization for 5 years.
那又如何 这样就能为所欲为了吗
So what, he gets like a free pass?
不不不 不是这样
No. No, no, no, not at all.
我
I...
我只是认为不该再用过去的眼光看他
I just think we need to stop judging him for the Oliver he was
应该开始接受现在的这个奥利弗
and start accepting him for the Oliver that he is.
奥利弗 实不相瞒
So, Oliver, I'll be honest with you.
我很惊讶你会联♥系♥我
I was surprised to hear from you.
我看新闻还以为
It was my impression from the local news
你不打算插手
that you weren't going to be involved
家族事业呢
with your family's business.
显然我离开的这五年里
Well, apparently there were a few catch phrases
错过不少流行语
that I missed while I was away for 5 years.
其中之一就是"烂流媒体"
One of them being "lamestream media".
但媒体从来搞不清♥真♥♥相♥
The press never gets anything right.
这点我略知一二
Oh, I know a thing or two about that.
奥利弗 恕我直言
So, Oliver, I'll be blunt.
我想得到奎恩联合企业
I want the contract
新的应用科学部的建筑合约
to build Queen Consolidated's new applied sciences division.
我也想把项目给你
And I am inclined to give it to you.
你母亲似乎不这么想
Your mother wasn't quite so enthusiastic.
对了 她现在情况还好吗
How is she, by the way?
她正在家休养 谢谢
She's recuperating at home. Thank you.
发生这种事实在太可怕了
What a terrible thing that happened.
弗兰克 我对保罗·科帕尼的事
And, Frank, I was very sorry to hear
深表遗憾
about what happened to Paul Copani.
保罗是我的好朋友
Paul was a good friend.
他人很好
He was a good man.
这座城暴♥力♥四伏
Yeah. The violence in this city.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表