剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
当她过一会再打过来的时候
When she called back a minute later,
我直接关了手♥机♥
I shut my phone off.
刚过午夜 两个星城警署的警官
A little after midnight, two SCPD officers
来到了我的办公室
showed up in my office.
我只记得他们对我说
All I remember them saying was...
她被枪杀了
she'd been shot.
在贫民区被谋杀了
Murdered in the glades.
警♥察♥走后 我在办公室坐了整晚
After the cops left, I sat in my office the rest of the night
听着丽贝卡的留言
listening to Rebecca's messages.
她不停地叫我的名字
She kept calling my name...
想要求救
asking for help...
直到她费力地喘气
until she was just struggling to breathe,
拼命呼吸
gasping for air.
我一遍遍地听着我妻子死去
I listened to my wife die over and over
一遍又一遍
and over again.
我无法想象 马尔科姆
I can't imagine, Malcolm.
试着想
Try.
想象那是莫伊拉趟在人行道上
Imagine it was Moira lying on that pavement,
留着血 叫着你的名字
bleeding, calling your name.
然后再告诉我你不会像我这么做
And then tell me you wouldn't be prepared to do what I am.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你就这样招待一位
Is that any way to treat a girl
爬了六层楼梯的姑娘吗
who just walked up 6 flights of stairs?
当然不是 抱歉 快请进
No, it's not. Where are my manners? Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎到访
Welcome.
这些都是你布置的
Did you do these?
费利西蒂 你知道
You know, Felicity,
奥利弗和我不需要别人来调解关系
Oliver and I don't need a relationship counselor.
那也不是我的专长
That hasn't been my experience.
我们得到沃尔特的消息了
We have a lead on Walter.
我需要你回来帮我们找他
I need you to come back and help us find him.
奥利弗让你来的吗
Oliver put you up to this?
不是
No.
他根本不知道我过来
He doesn't even know I'm here.
听着
Look.
我知道奥利弗没有帮你找到杀你哥哥的凶手
I know Oliver didn't help you find your brother's killer
这让你很伤心 糟透了 但是
and that hurts. It sucks. But...
你要知道 如果命悬一线的人是你
you gotta know if it was your life on the line
而不是你的宿敌的话
and not just your... very understandable vendetta,
他绝对会帮你
he would be there for you.
毫不迟疑
No hesitation.
我可不想要个
And I don't want a partnership
有条件的搭档 费利西蒂
with those kind of qualifications,Felicity.
我知道奥利弗绝不会承认他错了
I know Oliver's religiously against admitting he's wrong
事实上 他需要你
Truth is, he needs you.
是的
Yeah.
如果奥利弗准备好对我说这话了
And when Oliver is ready to say that,
他知道怎么找到我
he knows where I live.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry for bothering you.
没事的 我希望你找到他
It's no bother. I hope you find him.
你跟你老爸真像
Wow, you really look like your father.
以前我没这想法
I never thought so before,
但刚刚我在你身上看到了他的影子
but just now I saw him in you.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
该说的我都说了
I said everything I have to say.
我还没说呢 汤米 我爱你
Well, I haven't. Tommy, I love you,
我觉得你还爱着我
and I think that you still love me,
所以不管你觉得我们之间有什么问题
so whatever problems that you think that we have,
我知道 只要我们能共同面对
I know that if we face them together--
你不明白
You don't understand.
那就帮我弄明白
Then help me understand.
如果我们的感情注定要结束 至少
If our relationship is gonna end, at least
让它诚实地结束
let it end with honesty.
好吧 劳蕾尔
Ok, Laurel.
老实讲
Honestly...
你该和奥利弗一起
you belong with Oliver.
什么
Excuse me?
他还爱着你
He's still in love with you.
我要去开个会
I have a meeting.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
I think so.
再跟你确认一下
Just to be clear,
计划是我在挤满了上百个罪犯的赌场里
the plan is for me to get caught counting cards
算牌并被抓个正着
in underground casino filled with hardened criminals.
这样阿朗佐就会给你个友好的警告
So you can get a friendly warning from Alonzo
你就能在他的办公室电脑里植入一个木马
and plant a bug on his office computer.
没错 希望这个木马让我们找到沃尔特
Right. Which will hopefully lead us to Walter.
前提是我得到友好的警告而不是子弹
That is assuming I get the friendly warning and not a bullet.
你不必做这些的
You don't have to do this.
我必须做
Yes, I do.
好吧 如果有事发生 我就在外面
Ok. If anything happens, I'm right outside.
好的
Ok.
密♥码♥
Password.
金鱼草
Snapdragon.
密♥码♥是金鱼草
Password's snapdragon.
密♥码♥
Password.
金鱼草
Snapdragon.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
6个荷枪保镖 两个赌台老板
6 armed guards, 2 pit bosses,
一个负责人
and a floor man.
没有老虎机 连台幸运7都没有
No slot machines. How do you call yourself a casino
还敢号♥称自己是赌场
without any lucky 7s?
专心点 拜托
Stay focused, please.
我会一直陪着你
I'll be with you the entire time.
谢谢
Thanks.
有你在我里面感觉真好
It feels really good having you inside me.
我说的"你" 指的是你的声音
and by "you," I mean your voice.
"我"则是指我的耳朵
And by "me," I mean my ear.
我还是别说话了
I'm gonna stop talking right now.
我也希望你这么做
That would be my preference.
给我1万筹码 谢谢
One stack of high society, please.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for stopping by.
当然要来了
Of course.
你说你得到消息了
Uh, you said you had news.
是的
I do.
一切就绪了
It's ready.
马尔科夫装置今早通过了最后的测试
The Markov Device passed its final beta test this morning.
应用科学部门将它装到了一辆卡车上
Applied sciences is loading it on a truck
我们说话的此刻 它正向星城驶来
bound for Starling City as we speak.
那么
Well...
理应祝贺一下
Congratulations are in order, then.
敬我们俩
To both of us.
莫伊拉 你可能会惊讶
Moira, you may be surprised to know
我的信念有时也会动摇
that I sometimes waver in my convictions.
但你给我的友谊和无尽的支持
But your friendship, your endless support...
一直是我坚持下去的力量
always gives me the strength to carry on.
毕竟 我们之间总是心意相通
After all, you and I will always have a connection.
我只是有点遗憾
I'm just sorry
罗伯特不能和我们一起庆祝
that Robert's not here to celebrate with us.
很抱歉我要把他从你身边带走
I'm sorry I had to take him from you.
如果他的死要怪罪谁的话 应该怪我
If anyone's to blame for his death, it's me.
敬罗伯特
To Robert.
敬丽贝卡
To Rebecca.
你没事吧
Are you feeling all right?
我知道今晚又是个不靠谱的募捐
I know tonight was just another Ted Kord fund-raiser,
但你也太安静了
but you were surprisingly quiet.
莫伊拉 有些事情我要告诉你
Moira, there's something I need to talk to you about.
罗伯特 如果和我想的一样
Robert, if this is what I think it is,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表