剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Walter doesn't really seem like himself.
他经历了太多事
He's gone through a lot.
只是...还需要些时间调整
It's just... going to take a little bit of time.
我真是受够了
I'm really sick of us
我们的各种不太平了
all having to go through a lot, you know?
突发新闻
在大屠♥杀♥中 六名科学家
Six scientists and three security personnel
及三名安保人员已被证实身亡
are confirmed killed in the massacre.
死者中包括
Among the dead,
德高望重的地震学家布莱恩·马尔科夫
respected seismologist Brian Markov.
一名尤尼达克工业的发言人
A spokesperson for Unidac Industries
说即将对此作出评论
says a comment would be forthcoming.
妈妈 我们得谈谈
Mom, we need to talk.
回头再谈吧 奥利弗
Oh, uh, later, Oliver.
...所有死者的同事 父母和家人
...co-workers, parents and families of all the victims
想要知道他们打算如何处理此事
to see how they're coping with their loss.
-是你 -省省吧
- You! - Save it.
我们可没空让你复仇
We don't have the luxury of indulging in vendettas.
-爸 -莎朵
- Ba! - Shado.
你带法尔斯找到了我们 你这懦夫
You led Fyers right to us, you coward!
法尔斯本打算炸掉整个森林
Fyers was about to fire bomb the entire forest
来干掉你们
just to eliminate you.
这样的话你们还有一线生机
This way, you all have a chance.
你最好祈祷我没机会回报你的"仁慈"
Well, pray I don't get the chance to repay your mercy.
真合适
How fitting.
大家齐聚一堂 来迎接终结
Everyone reunited for the end.
终结什么 这一切是为了什么
End of what? What is all this for?
香港国际机场
HKIA,
这是菲利斯航♥空♥637号♥班机飞离柏林
this is Ferris Air Flight 637 out of Berlin,
直达香港
nonstop to Hong Kong.
我们正稳定上升至33000英尺的高空
We are steady on approach at 33,000 feet
风速为15节
and winds at 15 knots.
预计两小时十五分钟后抵达 完毕
ETA, two hours, 15 minutes, over.
菲利斯637号♥ 这是香港国际机场
Ferris 637, this is HKIA.
将航线调整为偏南0.6度
Adjust course to 0.6 degrees south,
11分 完毕
11 minutes, over.
收到 香港国际机场
Roger, HKIA.
为什么要改变航线
Why the course change?
无须担心 637号♥
Nothing to worry about, 637.
只是为了让飞机避开气流
Just looking to make sure you avoid a little turbulence.
收到 正在调整航线
Roger that. Adjusting course now.
他们正在改变航线 头儿 飞机
They're altering course, sir. The plane
将在26分钟后到达炼狱的范围
will be in range of Lian Yu in 26 minutes.
很好 继续追踪
Good. Keep tracking it.
那是商务班机 法尔斯
That's a commercial airliner, Fyers.
又没法子在这里降落
It's not like it can land here.
不需要它降落 奎恩先生
It won't be landing anywhere, Mr. Queen.
我要炸掉它
I'm going to destroy it.
箭支是黑色的 而非绿色
Arrows are black, not green.
又是弓箭手的模仿者
Copycat archer again.
变♥态♥们都用不同颜色自我区分了
Psychopaths are color-coding themselves now.
这有助于我们破案
That's helpful.
是啊 不过我们很久都没见到这个模仿者了
Yeah, except we haven't seen the copycat in quite a while.
上次他挟持人♥质♥是为了逼出治安维护者
Ok, last time he took hostages to draw out the vigilante.
这次 他屠♥杀♥了一群实验室的书呆子
This time, he massacres a bunch of lab nerds?
我要求封♥锁♥消♥息♥
I want a press lockdown,
不许让任何人知道另一个弓箭手的事
nobody hears about the other archer
我们得拿到一份所有尤尼达克雇员的名单
and we need to get a list of all Unidac employees
查出他们在这里研究些什么
and find out what they're working on here.
显然这是个紧密的团队
Apparently it was a tight group.
任何项目有所知的人都死了
Anyone who knows anything about the project is dead.
模仿者烧掉了
And the copycat fried all
他们的电脑和研究资料
their computers and burned their research.
不管这里在研究什么
Whatever's going on here,
有人不想让别人知道
someone doesn't want anyone to know about it.
你这照相机从哪弄来的
Where did you even get that camera?
说到这个话题 这辆车你从哪弄来的
Come to think of it, where did you get this car?
我借的
I borrowed it.
非法借用
Illegally.
当我想象和你在同一辆车里的时候
You know, when I imagine being in a car with you,
这可不是我想到的画面
this isn't exactly what I had in mind.
是你说过
Yeah, well, you're the one
你会帮我找到治安维护者
who said you'd help me find the vigilante.
我知道 但已经过了两周
I know, but it's been two weeks,
我们最大的进展就是偷♥拍♥这警♥察♥
and the closest we've come is snapping photos
而他讨厌兜帽男的程度就像你崇拜他那样
of the cop who hates the hood just as much as you worship him.
我并不崇拜他
I don't worship him.
我只是得找到他
I just need to find him.
你没必要通过找到他来证明自己
You don't need to find him to be somebody.
而且 你又不可能很快和他见面
Besides, it's not like you're going to meet him any time soon.
警方都毫无头绪
Just that the cops don't have a clue.
我们不知道他们知道些什么
We don't know what they know.
我非常不喜欢这副表情
Ok, I officially do not like that look.
你还在创新联合会工作对吧
You still work at CNRI, right?
妈妈
Hey, mom.
沃尔特在楼上休息
Walter's upstairs resting.
他状态挺好的 你觉得呢
I think he's... doing well, don't you?
谁劫走了他
Who took him?
我们目前还不知道 但我会确保
Well, we don't know yet. But I'm going to make sure
奎恩联合企业正尽全力追查
all the resources of Queen Consolidated are behind it.
你昨天就是这样对记者们说的
That's the answer that you gave to reporters yesterday.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
我觉得你知道 几个月前
I think you do. A couple months ago,
当我给你看爸爸的笔记本时
when I showed you dad's notebook,
你好像知道些什么
you seemed to know something.
关于我们家庭处于危险之中的事
Something about our family being in danger.
你是在暗示 我知道我丈夫
Are you suggesting that I knew something
被绑♥架♥的内情吗
about my husband's kidnapping?
我只是在说也许你害怕了
I'm just suggesting that maybe you were scared.
你也许不想这一切发生
That maybe you didn't mean for any of this to happen.
但这比你想象中要困难
But it was harder than you thought.
现在你也几乎自身难保了
And now you're barely keeping your head above water.
求你了 妈妈
Please, mom.
让我拉你一把
Let me help you before you drown.
你不能再继续问这些事了 明白吗
You need to stop asking these things. Do you understand?
我要你停手
I need you to stop.
我办不到
I can't.
我必须知道
I need to know.
是停电了吗
Is that a power outage?
我不知道
I don't know.
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver! Oliver!
妈妈
Mom!
奥利弗
Oliver.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
奥利弗
Oliver?
什么 什么
What--what--
我们得离开这里
We got to get out of here.
莫伊拉·奎恩
Moira Queen...
你辜负了这座城市
you have failed the city.
这没道理啊
It doesn't make any sense!
你为什么想炸掉一架飞机
Why do you want to blow up a plane?
在911事件后 纽约证券交易所
When the New York Stock Exchange
重新开市
reopened after 9-11,
道琼斯指数下跌了将近685点
the Dow Jones dropped nearly 685 points.
如果出入中国的所有航♥班♥
Can you imagine what would happen to China,
都将无限期停飞
the world's second largest economy,
你能想象世界第二经济体
if all air travel in and out of China
中国会怎么样吗
were to be grounded indefinitely?
你想让中国的经济瘫痪
You want to destabilize China's economy?
并不是我想如此 而是我老板
It's not what I want, but rather my employer.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表