剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
求你了 哥们
Oh, come on, man!
我只是想正当谋生
I'm just trying to make an honest living!
你做的都是违法勾当
There's nothing honest about what you do!
谁给你提供的"迷魂"
Who supplies you with Vertigo?
老实交代 我便饶你一命
Tell me now and you live.
求你了 他们会杀了我的
Please! They'll kill me!
不管你怕的是谁
Whoever you fear...
你该更怕我
fear me more!
好吧
Ok, ok!
我只知道我们叫他"伯爵"
We call him the Count, that's all I know.
我对天发誓
I swear to god!
把我放下来
Get me down from here!
找到线索了吗
Find what you're looking for?
今晚抓到了三名非法贩卖♥♥"迷魂"的人
Took down three Vertigo pushers tonight, Diggle.
终于从最后一个那里得到了个名字
Last one finally knew a name.
"伯爵"
The Count.
"伯爵" 这比兜帽男还糟糕
The Count? That's worse than the Hood.
你不能再出去了
You're not going back out there.
今晚的事还没忙完
I'm not done for the night.
不管"伯爵"是谁 他双手沾满鲜血
Whoever this Count is, he has a lot of blood on his hands,
他该血债血偿了
and it is long past time he started paying.
等等 我觉得你搞错了重点
Well, slow down, I think you're missing the point here.
什么
What?
西娅
Thea.
她的听证会几小时后就要举♥行♥
Her hearing's in a few hours.
你觉得她更在乎那个毒枭
You think she cares more about some drug lord
受到应有的惩罚
getting his just desserts,
还是想要你在她最需要时陪在她身边
or you being by her side when she needs you the most?
我们得走了
Hey, we should get going.
法官可不欣赏
Judges don't appreciate the value
刻意迟到的微妙用意
in being fashionably late.
还有其他的建议吗
Got any other tips?
话都交给律师说
Let the lawyer do all the talking.
他们会给你一块垫板和一张纸
They'll give you a pad and paper
但千万别用来玩井字游戏
but do not play tic tac toe.
法官也不喜欢那样
Judges don't appreciate that, either.
来吧 闪电妞
Come on, speedy.
我知道
I know, I know.
继续努力起床然后出发 但
Keep on trying to get up and go, but...
我做不到
just don't.
我希望爸爸在
I wish dad were here.
我在呢
I'm here.
我们该走了 西娅
We should leave now, Thea.
奎恩女士
Ms. Queen.
西娅 这里 说点什么吧
Thea, over here. Can we get a comment?
说一句也行
Just one comment!
西娅 你是不是要去康复所
Thea, are you going into rehab?
奎恩小姐 你是不是被贝列尔预科学校开除了
Miss Queen, are you being dispelled from Balliol Prep?
你担心结果吗
Are you worried about the outcome?
诉讼时间表结尾数11056 被告西娅·迪尔登·奎恩
Docket ending 1-10-5-6, people vs. Thea Dearden Queen.
持有管制药物
Possession of a controlled substance,
在药力下开车行驶
driving under the influence of a controlled substance.
律师们 我了解到你们达成了申辩协议
Counselors, I understand you've reached a plea agreement.
是的 法官大人
We have, your honor.
考虑到我的委托人是未成年人
Given that my client is a juvenile,
当局宽容地决定允许缓刑
the people have generously agreed to probation.
未成年人
Juvenile?
这里写着她18岁
Says right here she's 18.
她现在的确是18岁 法官大人
She is 18 now, your honor,
但她被捕时 还有两天才到
but at the time of arrest, she was still two days shy
她18岁的生日
of her 18th birthday.
奎恩女士没有前科
Ms. Queen has no priors.
仅仅因为奎恩女士的家人
Well, just because Ms. Queen's family
掩盖了她的前科
sweeps her priors under the rug,
并不意味着没有
doesn't mean they don't exist.
你让委托人免于刑罚
You get your client off,
然后帮助老板躲过贩卖♥♥毒品罪
and you help your boss avoid dealing with the drug
任由毒品像瘟疫一样席卷本市
that's sweeping across our city like the plague.
你们大家都获利 除了我们
Everyone wins, except us,
星城市民
the people of Starling City.
法官大人 恕我直言
Your honor, with all due respect--
奎恩女士 不管你喜不喜欢
Ms. Queen, like it or not,
你现在是这次威胁的典型代表
you are now the poster child for this menace.
也许如果人们看到奎恩家的人
Maybe if people see that the Queen family
都无法躲过使用"迷魂"的惩罚
can't get away with using Vertigo,
他们自己就会三思而后行
they'll think twice before using it themselves.
申辩被驳回
The plea arrangement is denied.
这件案子会继续审讯
This case will proceed to trial.
他们不能这样做
They can't do this.
那个人不能把我女儿送进监狱
That man cannot send my daughter to prison.
我们有什么选择
What are our options?
期间上诉
An interlocutory appeal.
但初审法官有权否决认罪协议
But trial judges have discretion to reject plea agreements.
我认为你最好做一下心理准备
I think you might want to prepare yourself for the possibility
事情可能会不如预想中顺利
that this isn't going to go our way.
抱歉 奎恩夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. Queen.
我得去准备上诉了
I'll get to work on the appeal.
市里最好的刑事辩护律师也不过如此
Well, so much for the best criminal defense attorney in the city.
西娅 我们会处理好的 我保证
Thea, we will handle this, I promise.
就像你向保证沃尔特你会对他忠诚一样
Like you promised Walter you'd always stay faithful to him?
-我感觉好多了 -注意分寸
- I feel better already. - That's enough!
别担心 看样子你也不用
Don't worry. Sounds like you won't
再忍♥受我的脾气很久了
have to be putting up with me much longer.
难道她不明白事态有多么严重吗
What, does she not realize how serious this is?
她嗑药了
She took drugs.
还开车 极有可能撞死别人或者她自己
She drove. She could have killed someone, or herself.
-我明白 -那个法官想做的
- I know. - All that judge is looking for
不过是杀鸡儆猴罢了
is someone to make an example of.
为什么偏偏拿她开刀呢
What does it have to be her?
或许没这个必要
Maybe it doesn't.
听着 我有点事要处理
Listen, I have to go do something.
你能撑得住吗
Are you going to be ok?
要进监狱的又不是我
I'm not the one facing prison.
你现在替他们效力了
You working for them now?
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
或者...类似的关系
Or...something.
如果你要把我交出去
I mean, why'd you bother keeping me safe
当初干嘛还费心保护我
if you were just going to hand me over to them?
把我放出去
Just get me out of here.
我做不到
I can't.
别把我丢在这儿
Hey! Don't leave me here!
我为了救你才回来的
I came back for you!
你听见了吗
Can you hear me?
我是为救你才回来的
I came back for you!
星城警署
你好 我找豪尔警探
Hi. Looking for Detective Hall.
听说他是扫毒组的
I was told he works in vice.
奥利弗
Oliver?
麦肯纳·豪尔
Mckenna Hall.
还以为会是个穿着廉价西装的中年男人呢
Here I was, expecting a middle aged guy in a bad suit...
结果竟然是你
And I got Mckenna Hall.
我总是给人惊喜
I live to surprise.
我记得
Well, I remember.
你是害我们被哪家俱乐部踢出去的来着
What was that club that you got us kicked out of?
-德维尔俱乐部吗 -我得说几句
-The club Deville? - Ok, in my defense,
那儿可没有明确的标识说
there was no sign that specifically said
你不能脱衣服
you had to keep your clothes on.
你成警♥察♥了
So, a cop?
我猜你不再流连于派对了吧
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表