剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
都可能害死你新朋友的父亲
is gonna send your new friend's father on the warpath.
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
现在我明白你家人听你撒谎时的感受了
Now I know how your family feels when you lie to them.
只能看到这个角度吗
Is this the only angle you got?
拉索餐厅的安保系统有些偷工减料
The Russo's chintzed out a bit on their security package.
有人在侧面向这些人开枪
Somebody is in the wings with a gun shooting at these guys.
在这之前能看到什么
What do you got from earlier?
-你是指案发之前吗 -是的
- You mean before the shooting? - Yeah.
工作会餐 生日会餐 一些不靠谱的约会
A business dinner, a birthday dinner, a couple of blind dates.
有中国客人在吗
Any guests of the Chinese persuasion?
-为什么这么问 -心血来潮
- Why? - Humor me.
喔 喔 喔 等等 那是什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. What was that?
你自己来吧
Help yourself.
快点
Come on.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
警探
Detective.
没出什么事吧
Is everything ok?
你那位带弓箭的朋友
Your, um, your buddy with the arrows
昨晚出现在拉索餐厅
was at Russo's last night.
我当时在那儿有个约会
And I was there earlier with a date.
怎么
So...what?
你又怀疑我是兜帽男了吗
You think I'm the hood guy again?
没有
No.
我怀疑你约会的对象
Your date.
海伦娜·波提纳尔
Helena Bertinelli.
如果我是你 我会离她远点儿
If I were you, I'd stay away from her.
她家的事情发生得不适时宜
Her family's bad news on a good day.
为什么突然间担心我的安危了
Why the sudden concern for my well-being?
几周前我犯了个错误
A few weeks ago I made a mistake.
我差点害你死掉
I almost got you killed.
所以你觉得欠我一个人情吗
And you felt like you owed me one?
如果真是这样
If I did,
照我看 我已经还清了
as far as I'm concerned, this clears the books.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
老爸
Dad!
要是你没注意到
In case you haven't noticed,
我现在有点儿忙
I'm a little occupied at the moment.
我刚跟会计谈过
I just talked to the accountant.
他说我的账户被冻结了
He said my accounts were frozen.
我所有的信♥用♥卡♥也都被取消了
He said my credit cards were all canceled.
我每年要付桑迪一大笔钱 汤米
I pay Sandy a king's ransom each year in fees, Tommy.
有关钱的问题 会计说什么就是什么
When it comes to money, if he says it's so, it's so.
你觉得这是个玩笑吗
Do you think this is a joke?
不
No.
你才是
You are.
尽管我不得不说 你长♥期♥的无责任感和
Although I must say, your chronic irresponsibility
不可救药的懒散已经不好笑了
and terminal laziness has lost its humor.
你现在想知道为什么了
You're wondering why now.
最好问问 为什么不早这样
The better question is, why not sooner?
那是
It's...
是我的信托基金
It's my trust fund.
用的都是我的钱
Which is comprised of my money.
口误了
Oh, excuse me.
曾经用的
Was comprised.
海伦娜
Helena.
你是如何找到我的
How did you find me here?
我从你家里跟出来
I followed you from your house.
他是你的未婚夫
Your fiance?
是的
Yeah.
你说过 失去他是对你的残酷考验
You said that losing him was your own crucible.
这件事改变了你
That it changed you.
但你没说是如何改变的
You didn't say how.
当你像我对他的爱一样的
When you love someone as much as I loved him,
全心全意爱着一个人
with all of your heart,
当他离开的时候
and you can't just turn that emotion off
你不能就这样忘了这段感情
when they're taken from you.
感觉依旧会刻骨铭心
You still feel things as deeply.
如果你不会再感受到爱的时候
And if it can't be love that you feel, then...
那就会变成恨
Then it becomes hate.
恨谁
Hate for who?
奥利弗
Oliver...
你应该离我远一点
You should stay away from me.
海伦娜
Helena?
上车
Get in.
我父亲一定会杀了你们
My father is going to kill you for this.
很多年前我就想这么做了
I've been wanting to do that for years.
你这个骄纵的婊♥子♥
Spoiled bitch.
我早知道内部有人
I knew it was someone from the inside
在暗地里对抗你父亲和我
waging war against your father and me.
但从没想到就是身边的人
I just never thought it'd be this inside.
你在拉索店里掉了这个
You dropped this at Russo's.
你比我想象得要聪明 尼克
You're smarter than I gave you credit for, Nicki.
你却没有
You're not.
你是生意人 对吧
You're a businessman, right?
我们来谈笔生意吧
So let's talk business.
你让我们走 我就可以给你一大笔钱
I can offer you a lot of money if you let us go.
这不是钱的问题 有钱人
This isn't about money, richie rich.
这是忠诚的问题
This is about loyalty.
他跟这些一点关系都没有
He's got nothing to do with any of this.
那这他妈的到底怎么回事儿
Then what the hell is it about?
是我父亲杀了迈克尔
My father had Michael murdered.
当然是他干的
Of course he did.
他不想让你知道真♥相♥
He didn't want you to know the truth.
你可怜的未婚夫收集了证据
Your rat of a fiance was gathering evidence.
还去跟该死的联邦调查员报告
He was talking to the friggin' FBI.
你的一生挚爱
The love of your life
差点毁了你父亲
was going to destroy your father.
你猜错了
You're wrong.
我在迈克尔的包里面发现了笔记本
I found a laptop in Michael's bag,
海伦娜
Helena.
能让你父亲和我在监狱待一辈子的
Everything that could send your father and me to prison
证据都在里面了
for the rest of our lives was on it.
-那个电脑 -是我的
- That computer-- - Was mine.
和联邦调查局报告的不是迈克尔
Michael wasn't the one talking to the FBI.
是我
I was.
你
You?
我父亲是个魔鬼
My father is a monster.
为了保住钱和权利
He doesn't care who he hurts
他不惜一切代价
to keep his money and power,
我要阻止他
and I wanted it to stop.
那么迈克尔的死就是你的错了
Well, then it's your fault Michael's dead.
不能怪你父亲下令杀死他
Not your father for ordering the hit,
亦或是怪我来执行
or me for carrying it out.
全都是你的责任
Yours.
是你杀了迈克尔
You shot Michael.
正中胸部 所以他知道是我♥干♥的
In the chest, so he knew it was me.
就
Just...
像
like...
这样
this.
你会为你所做的事情付出代价
You're gonna burn in hell for what you've done.
那也值得
It'll be worth it.
海伦娜
Helena...
我别无选择 奥利弗
I didn't have a choice, Oliver.
不能让任何人知道我的秘密
No one can know my secret.
除了三个受害者
CSU didn't find any usable prints
现场没发现任何有用的指纹
except for the 3 victims.
其中一个胸口有枪伤
One of them had a gsw to the chest.
那又是谁扭断了赛瓦缇和他同伙的脖子
So who broke the necks of Salvati and his buddy?
听着 兜帽男好久没作案了
Look, it's been a while since the hood broke anyone's neck.
而且我在现场也没发现箭头
And I didn't see any arrows laying around.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表