剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
You find the target?
奥利弗 目标是汤米的父亲
Oliver, the target is Tommy's father.
在颁奖典礼上
At the awards ceremony?
汤米也在那里
Tommy's there.
麦肯纳 狄格尔先生会送你回家
Um, Mckenna , Mr. Diggle is going to take you home.
我有点急事
I have some unexpected business.
没关系
It's OK.
我是兰斯
Lance.
目标是马尔科姆·梅林
The target is Malcolm Merlyn.
设立安全边界 但要保持距离
Establish a perimeter but keep your distance.
我不想让警方和对方交火
I don't want the police caught in the crossfire.
梅林家族里面真正的人道主义者
The true humanitarian in the Merlyn family
是我的妻子丽贝卡
was my wife Rebecca.
这里很多人都认识她
Many of you here knew her.
她孜孜不倦地投身于
She tirelessly devoted herself
帮助贫民窟苦难人♥民♥的事业中
to helping those less fortunate in the glades.
我想 要是谋杀她的那个人
I like to think that if the men who murdered her
认识她
knew her;
了解她的工作
knew the work that she did,
了解她的为人
knew the person that she was...
那么他一定会确保她安全上车
He would have helped her to her car, made sure she was safe,
而不是偷她的包还枪杀她
instead of stealing her purse and shooting her.
说实话 我为这座城市做的还不够
The truth is, I haven't done enough for this city.
我的城市
My city.
我辜负了它
I failed it.
但是我保证
But I promise you--
我不会就此停止
I am not finished yet.
我保证 这座城市
I promise you that this city
会变得更美好
will be better for all of us.
等到那天 我再回首看这尊漂亮的奖杯
And on that day, I will look at this beautiful award
真正感到名至实归
and feel that I have earned it.
谢谢大家
I thank you.
计划启动
Plan activate.
女士们先生们 请不要慌乱
Ladies and gentlemen, please be calm.
这是火警警报系统
This is the fiire alarm system.
汤米
Tommy!
梅林没有上钩
Merlyn's not taking the bait.
改变计划
Change of plans.
我不喜欢即兴表演
I don't like improvisation.
引他去楼上的阁楼办公室
Drive him upstairs to his penthouse office.
我要换射击地点
I need to switch vantage points.
汤米
Tommy!
汤米
Tommy!
跟我来
Come with me.
二楼还有个出口
There's an exit on the second floor.
不确保你安全离开 我是不会走的
I wasn't leaving until I knew you were safe.
去安全的地方 我拖住他们
Go somewhere safe. I'll hold them off.
快去
Go now!
走
Come on!
-我们去哪里 -上面
- Where are we going? - Up.
-那些人是谁 -我不知道
- Who are those guys? - I don't know.
他们想杀你
They're trying to kill you!
好像是这样
Yeah. It seems that way.
那我们还上楼 你的保镖都不在
And we're going up, without any of your bodyguards?
爸 我们得出去
Dad! We need to get out of here.
汤米 深呼吸 相信我
Tommy, take a deep breath and trust me.
我上面的办公室是间安全室
Upstairs in my office is a panic room.
我们过去后就封起来
We get there, we seal it off.
梅林去阁楼了
Merlyn's headed to the penthouse.
你为什么要杀马尔科姆·梅林
Why do you want Malcolm Merlyn dead?
杀了你也行
I'll settle for you.
等等
Wait!
-快走 -你杀了他
- Go! - You killed him!
他要是有机会也会杀了你
Surely as he would have killed you.
快点 走
Come on. Move, move, move!
这是电磁锁
Electromagnetic locks.
要是他们切断电源呢
What if they cut the power?
这层楼用的是独♥立♥电网
This floor is on an entire separate grid.
玻璃呢
The glass?
莱克桑树脂 防弹的 没事了
Lexan. Bulletproof. It's over.
-你怎么会懂这些 -什么
- How did you know how to do that? - What?
打斗
Fight.
杀戮
Kill.
爸爸
Dad?
不许动 星城警局
Freeze! SCPD.
把弓放下
Put the bow down.
汤米你还好吗
Tommy, you ok?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad?!
慢慢地转身
Turn around slowly.
爸爸
Dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没事
I'm okay.
我很好
I'm okay.
可恶
Damn it.
你在流血 你在流血
You're bleeding. You're bleeding.
我会没事的 汤姆
I'll be fine, Tom.
不 不 不 爸爸
No, no, no, dad!
爸爸
Dad!
不
No!
后退
Stay back.
我不是来伤害你和你父亲的
I'm not here to hurt you or your father.
我说了别过来
I said stay back.
是箭毒
It's a curare.
不要再靠近了
Don't come any closer.
你父亲中毒了
Your father's been poisoned.
一个叫弗洛伊德·劳顿的杀手
An assassin named Floyd Lawton
在子弹上涂了箭毒
laces his bullets with curare.
我以前碰到过
I've dealt with this before.
我们需要稀释他血液内的毒
We need to dilute the poison in his bloodstream.
我说了别过来
I said stay the hell back!
三分钟内他会瘫痪
In three minutes he's paralyzed.
四分钟后 窒息
In four minutes, he suffocates.
如果你不让我帮你
If you don't let me help you now,
还没等人来他就会死
he's dead before anybody gets here!
帮忙 怎么帮
Help. How?
新鲜的血液能让他挺到医院
Fresh blood buys him time to get to the hospital.
输血吗
A blood transfusion?
真是疯了
That's insane!
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
他需要你的血
He needs your blood.
快没时间了
You're out of time.
你现在就得做决定
You need to make a decision right now.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?!
因为你一直如此
Because you always have.
奥利弗
Oliver.
准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
开始吧
Do it.
握住他的手臂
Hold his arm.
加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
你就是治安维持者
You're the vigilante.
为什么
Why?
一会再说
Later.
他仍需要医疗救治
He's still going to need medical attention
才能完全清除血液中的毒液 明白吗
to fully clean out his system, you understand?
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
汤米
Tommy.
我在这 爸爸
I'm right here, dad.
兜帽人跟你说了什么
What did the hood say to you?
什么也没说
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表