剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I'm trying to get a lock on his wireless signal.
十分钟的时间来说服我不杀你
10 minutes to convince me not to blow you away.
你跟马尔科姆在医院聊了什么
What did Malcolm want with you at the hospital?
报仇的目标
A target for reprisal.
他要为自己报仇
He wants justice,
而且不达目的誓不罢休
and he's not going to stop until he gets it.
但这是好事
Besides, this is good.
你对"好"的定义真应该改改了
I think your definition of good requires an adjustment.
不 他来找我就说明他不知道
No, he came to me. Which means he doesn't know
是我们找人去杀他的
that we're responsible for the attempt on his life.
只是目前不知道
Yet.
马尔科姆有多大的可能找出
What are the chances of Malcolm discovering
是谁雇了三合会去暗♥杀♥他
who paid the Triad to assassinate him?
我很谨慎
I was very discreet.
我通过我的一个空壳公♥司♥汇的钱
I wired the money through a shell corporation I own,
-还是从海外账户 -海外的
- from an offshore account. - Offshore?
很好 那很好
Good. That's good.
我让阿曼达去伦敦待几个星期
I'm sending Amanda to London for a few weeks,
只是以防万一
just as a precaution.
或许你也该让家人离开
Perhaps you should do the same for your family.
为了保护我的孩子们
There's nothing I wouldn't do
我什么都会做 弗兰克
to protect my children, Frank.
移♥民♥事务处
联♥系♥信息
办公室信息
我能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you about something?
女人之间的谈话
Almost woman to woman.
我现在真的很忙
I'm really busy right now.
好吧
Ok.
西娅
Thea.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么了
What's up?
我需要点建议
I could use some advice.
我交了个男朋友
I'm sort of dating this guy
但他绝对算是个坏孩子
who would definitely be described as a bad boy.
所以我就想 某人都谈了
And I figured, as someone who's dated
无数次恋爱了
like a gajillion of them...
我可没谈过那么多
I haven't dated a gajillion.
好吧 你说的没错
All right, guilty as charged.
你想听我的建议 分手
You want my advice? Run.
赶紧分手
As fast as you possibly can.
是 我第一反应也是这样 但是
Yeah. See, that was my first instinct, too, but--
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
中国大使♥馆♥的电♥话♥ 2号♥线
The Chinese Embassy's on line two.
我把他转给你
I'm transferring him over.
中国大使♥馆♥
Chinese Embassy?
只是我在跟进的一个案子
It's just this case that I'm working on.
待会我们一定要接着聊这事
But we are definitely continuing this conversation later.
非常感谢您的回电
Thank you so much for getting back to me.
我想找之前给你发的照片上的那个女人
I'm trying to track down a woman in the photo that I E-mailed you.
你找到了
You did.
真的吗
Really?
你确定她现在在美国
And you're sure that she's in the States now?
你有她的地址吗
Do you happen to have an address on her?
-找到他了 -把他的信♥号♥♥关掉
- I got him! - Shut it down.
关不掉 他的无线信♥号♥♥有防火墙保护
Can't. He has a firewall protecting his wireless signal.
IPX:Internetwork Packet Exchange protocol
用来对通过互联网络的数据包进行路由选择和转发
但他在23号♥大街与米拉街交汇处使用IPX
But he's working off an IPX located at 23rd and mira.
你不换上战袍吗
You want to hood up?
这可是大白天啊
The middle of the day!
听我说 听我说 好吗
Look! Listen. Listen to me. Ok.
我现在手头上有53个案子
I have 53 cases on my desk right now.
我不是每个案子都有时间去仔细看的
I don't always have time to take on every case!
卡纳汉怎么样了
How's Carnahan?
他的辩白没什么说服力啊
Not making a very persuasive argument.
我马上就到了
I'm almost there.
-看到什么了吗 -我才刚到一楼
- See anything? - I'm only on the first floor.
还有六层
Just six more to go.
没有线索 我查过了
There aren't resources. I tried.
-对不起 -奥利弗 加快速度
- Oh, Sorry! - Oliver, hurry.
找不到他
Can't find him!
- 他不在这儿 费利西蒂 -什么
- He's not here, Felicity! - What?!
我搜查了每一层的每个房♥间
I searched every office on every floor!
他不在这儿 这地址对吗
He's not here. Is this the right place?
-你确定吗 -是的 我
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I--
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, crap. - What?
这怎么可能 不可能啊 他
How is this possible?! This can't happen! He's--
-说啊 -等一下
- Talk to me! - Wait.
他换地方了 在你的北面 在海洋大地
He moved. Just north of you. Ocean and Grand.
我这就去
On my way!
我只接手 我觉得我能
I took on cases that were--that I thought that I could...
-赢的 -是的
- Win. - Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
加文·卡纳汉 我宣判你
Gavin Carnahan, I find you guilty
背叛贫民区 有罪
of crimes against the Glades.
不要啊 不要杀我
Don't do this! Don't do this!
我判处你死刑
And I sentence you to death.
我已经到了海洋大地 费利西蒂
I'm at Ocean and Grand, Felicity.
这里只有一片空地
That's just a vacant lot.
这怎么可能 不可能啊 他
How is this possible? This can't happen. He--
赶紧找到正确的地址
Find the right address, now!
他
He's...
奥利弗 结束了 卡纳汉死了
Oliver, it's over, Carnahan is dead.
狄格尔去哪了
Where's Diggle?
我叫他走了 我想一个人静静
I asked him to leave me alone.
还冲他喊了
In my loud voice.
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
是我没有找到卡纳汉
I was the one who was supposed to find Carnahan,
也是我给你那个假地址的
and I was the one who sent you that bogus location.
我从未见谁死过
I've never seen anybody die.
我们做的事
This is the thing
就是这样
with what we do.
有时我们会失去别人
Sometimes we lose.
也许一个人单着更好
Maybe it is better being alone.
我现在是单身 但是
I'm not seeing anyone currently, but...
如果我有男友
if I were,
我不知道要怎么跟他讲今天的事
I don't know how I'd tell him about today.
欢迎 先生们
Gentlemen. Welcome.
真高兴我们能达成一致
So happy we were able to reach an accord.
好啊 闲聊
Oh, good. Small talk.
我们要一直这样吗
Are we going to get on with this?
如你所愿 谈正事吧
As you wish. Straight to business.
电路板在哪
The circuit board. Where is it?
一个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
让我们上船 我们就告诉你它在哪
So get us to the boat and then we'll tell you where it is.
那你们会老实说出它的所在吗
And of course you'll be honest about its location.
我应该不会
Well, I wouldn't be.
但我们这有位挺讲究
But this one's got some strange hang up
诚信跟原则的仁兄
about principles and integrity.
和我想得差不多
I always imagined as much.
所以我也想提出我的建议
Which is why I'd like to make a counter proposal.
来人
Men!
不
No!
不
No!
你亲手把电路板取来给我
You will deliver back to me the circuit board,
否则我就杀了姚飞的女儿
or I will kill Yao Fei's daughter.
那我就走不了了
So I wouldn't leave.
我无法想象你会希望
I can't imagine you want the death
一个年轻的无辜女孩死在你的手上
of an innocent young woman on your hands.
因为你有你的...原则
Not with your... principles.
我想自己调查一下
I wanted to do some research on my own
你们找到的关于莎拉的证据
into the evidence that you gathered on Sarah.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表