剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
知道为什么要叫他"伯爵"吗
You know why they call him The Count?
因为他开♥发♥这个毒品时
When he was developing this drug,
会拿无家可归的人做试验
he experimented on the homeless.
妓♥女♥啊 亡命者啊
Prostitutes, runaways.
警♥察♥会在他们的尸体上发现
The police would find their bodies,
颈部有针孔
puncture marks on their neck,
就像被吸血鬼攻击了一样
like a vampire.
你不应该这么急着跟他见面
You should not be in such a hurry to meet this man.
谢谢你的礼物
Thank you for this.
不过我倒不是非常忌惮星城警局
But I'm not overly concerned about the SCPD.
我知道阁下
Now, I understand you gentlemen
想加入毒品业
wish to participate in the feel good business.
-是的 -为什么呢
- Yes. - And why is that?
我马上要开一家夜店
Well, I am opening a nightclub,
我希望我的客人们都能
and I'd like my customers to have a little...
尝点新鲜玩意
something extra.
正好
Well, as it happens,
我也想打开我这产品的知名度
I'm looking to expand my brand.
好酒的价值在于酿造
A good wine's value is measured by its vintage.
要看它花了多少年去发酵
The number of years it took to ferment.
"迷魂"的价值在于人命
Vertigo is measured in lives.
五十六条人命造就了它给人的快♥感♥
56 people died to perfect this high.
相信我 他们都不是
Believe me when I say that they did not
白死了
die for nothing.
我们快撤
Let's get out!
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
星城警署 放下你们的武器
SCPD! Put your weapons down!
趴下
Get down!
奥利弗
Oliver!
没有目击者了
No witnesses.
下车
Get out of the car!
你还好吗
You're ok?
-拿好它 -我们得走了
- Keep it. - Yeah, we got to go.
小心台阶 我们走
Steps. Let's go.
奥利弗
Oliver!
喝下去
Drink.
等等
Wait!
早上好
Mornin'.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
我感觉这是我这辈子
I feel like I'm getting
最痛苦的一次宿醉
the worst hangover of my life.
如果一个十年里都没怎么清醒过的家伙
That coming from a guy who
都这么说的话
spent most of his twenties in a hangover,
那真是够厉害的
that's really saying something.
能帮我解开手铐吗
You think you can uncuff me?
我不会杀了你的
Not going to kill you.
保证
Promise.
你还能站起来
You're standing.
真令人佩服
That's pretty impressive.
"伯爵"只给你注射了一半的剂量
The Count only got you with half a dose,
但你流的汗够装个小泳池了
but you still sweated out a small swimming pool coming down.
"伯爵"
The Count.
我们在星城警署的朋友可能逮到他吗
Any chance our friends in SCPD took him down?
完全没有 不过我们设法拿到了这个
None at all, but we did manage to get this.
我们应该分♥析♥一下成分
Think we should analyze it.
听着 奥利弗 也许你应该再缓几个钟头
Listen, Oliver, maybe you need to give it a few hours.
药物过量不会这么快就没事的
A near drug overdose isn't something you just walk away from.
我不能对西娅置之不理
Neither is Thea.
怎么了
What's wrong?
西娅还好吧
Is everything ok with Thea?
这跟你妹妹无关 是关于你的
This isn't about your sister, this is about you.
昨晚我们接到了线人的情报
Last night we got a call from a C.I.,
突击了一个大庄家
busted up a drug sale
和俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥之间的毒品交易
between a big time dealer and the Russian mob.
我们 我以为你的工作范围和这事无关
"We"? I thought you worked vice.
联合特遣部队 "迷魂"让我们一起行动
Joint task force. Vertigo's got everybody holding hands.
正如我所说
Like I said...
昨晚 毒品交易泡汤了
Last night, drug deal gone south.
有一位目击者在现场看到了你
An eyewitness put you at the scene.
无论是谁 他看错了
Whoever he is, he's mistaken.
是吗
Yeah?
我看见你了 奥利弗
I saw you, Oliver.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
我当时在调查"伯爵"
I was checking into The Count.
是他把毒品卖♥♥给西娅的
He's the guy who sold drugs to Thea.
我以为如果我能看到他的样貌
And I figured if I could find out what he looked like,
我就可以给素描专家一些线索
then I could give your sketch artist something to go on.
所以我给了一个有俄语口音的家伙
So I paid a low-life with a Russian accent
一大笔钱来安排这次见面
an obscene amount of money to arrange a meeting.
然后 你见到他了吗
And? Did you get eyes on him?
没有
No.
好了 你现在要起诉我儿子吗
All right, are you pressing charges against my son?
如果你再卷入一次
You get involved in this again,
我一定把你抓起来
you'll see the inside of a cell,
而且不会像上次那样放你出去了
and unlike last time, you will not see the way out.
警探
Detective.
谢谢你为西娅做的一切
Thank you for what you did for Thea.
我只是答应我女儿的一个请求
My daughter asked me for a favor and I did it.
这事到此为止
And that's the end of it.
希望你不要以为我把你出♥卖♥♥♥了
Hope you don't think I sold you out.
不会 你只是在做你的工作
No. Just doing your job.
你到底是怎么想的
What on earth were you thinking?
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
所以跟俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥还有一个
By running around with the Russian Mob
蓄意谋杀的毒贩子混在一起
and a murderous drug dealer?
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your mind?!
妈妈 听着
Mom, look,
真正让你生气的
the real reason that you're upset is
是我把爸爸的真♥相♥告诉了西娅
because I told Thea the truth about dad.
她根本无需知道
She never needed to know that.
我需要
Yes, I did.
我长大了 可以接受事实了 妈妈
I'm old enough to know the truth, mom.
这跟你的年纪无关
It wasn't about your age.
这关乎你父亲在你心中的形象
It was about preserving your memory of your father.
他爱你
He loved you.
无论他有怎样的过错 他始终是爱你的
No matter his faults, he loved you.
我之前说我希望
I said that I wished
死的是你而不是他
you had died instead of him,
但 你仍然不为自己解释
but...you still didn't say anything.
为什么
Why?
有一天
One day,
我希望你有幸能有一个女儿
I hope you're lucky enough to have a daughter,
然后你就知道为什么了
and you'll know why.
抱歉对你说了那些话
I'm so sorry for what I said.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
现在怎么办
Now what?
就像你说的 先分♥析♥“迷魂”的成分
Like you said, we analyze the Vertigo.
它以液态形式存在 也就说明里面含有水
It's in liquid form, which means it contains water.
也许我们可以找到“伯爵”是在哪里...
So maybe we can trace back to where in the city The Count is...
制♥作♥这些毒品
cooking up this garbage.
奥利弗
Oliver?
奥利弗
Oliver!
等会儿
我自己来
你得去医院
Hey, we need to get you to a hospital.
不
No.
奥利弗 天知道那药里面有什么
Oliver, god knows what was in that drug.
可能会造成永久性伤害
It could be causing permanent damage.
费利西蒂
Felicity.
他们说你会在这
Hey, they said you'd be up here.
你看起来好糟糕 像被猫拖进来的
You look like something the cat dragged in.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表