剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你说完了吗
You done?
是的 我说完了
Yeah, I'm done.
只是这事说完了
With this.
至于其他事 我不知道
Everything else, I don't know.
我不知道 奥利弗 该你告诉我
I don't know, Oliver. You tell me.
我希望你明晚没有其他安排
I hope you don't have plans tomorrow night,
因为我刚在那家新餐馆预约了桌位
because I just got us a rez at that new restaurant,
"精致食盐" 开幕之夜
Table Salt, opening night.
那地方不是贵得离谱吗
Isn't that place ridiculously expensive?
任何值得一去的地方都很贵
Everywhere worth going is.
你担心时 额头上就会出现最可爱的小皱纹
You have the cutest crinkle in your forehead when you're worried.
汤米 别闹了 我是认真的
Tommy, stop. This is serious.
我以为你要生活得节俭一些呢
I thought you were going to live more frugally.
我知道 除了我 大家都长成成熟的大人了
Yeah, I know. Everybody is grown up except for me.
连奥利弗都开始工作了
Even Oliver has a job.
他在那家新夜店供职了
He's working on that new night club.
你的表情说明你在思考 你在思考什么
You have thinky face. Why do you have thinky face?
你有没有想过让奥利弗帮你找份工作
Have you ever thought about asking Oliver for a job?
绝对没想过
Not even once.
虽然我不怎么喜欢你这方面
This isn't a quality that I love most about you,
但你确实对夜店很熟悉 也知道怎么找乐子
but you do know the club scene and how to have fun.
你说的十分有理
You make some very valid points.
我会处理这事的 我晚点跟奥利谈谈
Look, I'll take care of it. I'll talk to Ollie later.
看他怎么想
And we'll see what he thinks.
他会觉得这是个超棒的主意
He is gonna think it is a great idea.
您的澳大利亚之行如何
How was your trip to Australia?
我一直都想去的
I've always wanted to go.
南半球的澳洲 只是...
Down under. It's just--
我对袋鼠有种特别的情结
I have this thing about kangaroos.
更确切说是种恐惧症 它们让我发狂
More of a phobia. They wig me out.
它们看着很邪恶 而我敢肯定那国家的
They look evil, and I'm sure their picture's up
任何东西上面都会有它们的照片
on like everything everywhere in that country.
你不是有要事要跟我说吗 斯莫克小姐
You had something important to tell me, Ms. Smoak?
是的
Yes, I did.
是关于暴风雨公♥司♥的 您妻子的神秘有限公♥司♥
It's about Tempest. Your wife's mysterious LLC,
那间她转入了公♥司♥资金的公♥司♥
the one she diverted company funds to.
我很感激你在此事上的辛勤查证 但是
I appreciate your diligence on this, but, uh,
那只是我和我妻子间小小的误解
it was a simple misunderstanding between my wife and I.
一切都已经解决了
Everything's been resolved.
不 并没有
No. See, it hasn't.
在汇款方面有些东西让我觉得十分可疑
There was something about the money transfer that felt hinky to me.
您妻子从公♥司♥撤走的资金
The money your wife withdrew from the company,
不是只有我一个人在追查
I wasn't the only one who tracked it.
她也在被别人跟踪追查
She was being shadowed by another entity,
不管那人是谁 手段都很高超
And whoever it is, they're good.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局水准
NSA good.
但是 如您所知
But, as you know,
我也很棒
I'm good, too.
所以尽管他们没有留下
So even though they left almost no trace
曾侵入我们系统的任何证据
of their presence in our system,
我确实找到了一样东西
I did manage to find one thing.
其实是一张图片
Well, one image.
您知道那个标志代表什么吗 先生
Does that symbol mean something to you, sir?
不知道
No.
我在意的是
What means something to me
我手下的一名员工
is one of my employees
未经授权就探查我妻子的私事
prying into my wife's private business without authorization.
如果此事再有下次
And should it happen again,
我就将你停职
I'll have you suspended.
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
十分清楚
Crystal.
你朋友呢
Where's your friend?
今晚只有你我二人
Just the two of us tonight.
是吗
Oh, really?
你打算怎么过呢
And what did you have in mind?
进行示范教学
An object lesson.
我们要对付安东尼·文萨了吗
We're going after Anthony Venza?
是的 但要按我的方式进行
Yes. But we're doing it on my terms.
你父亲会失去手下一员大将
Your father loses a piece of his organization,
但过程中不能让无辜的人受伤
but no innocent people get hurt in the process.
这是什么
What is it?
我跟你解释过
I explained to you that
枪是充满情绪和不可预测性的武器
guns were weapons of emotion and unpredictability,
但鉴于你还不擅长箭术
But since you are far from an expert at archery,
可以先用这个暂时凑合
this will have to do, for now.
我喜欢
I like it.
你可不能穿成这样出去
You can't go out like that.
怎么 你还有多的兜帽吗
Why? You got a spare hood?
那会是紫色的吗
Does it come in purple?
我喜欢紫色
I like purple.
这可不是毒品
This isn't crack.
毒品谁都能卖♥♥出去
Anyone can sell crack.
只要穿着连帽衫 躲在街角兜售就行
All you need's a street corner and a hoodie.
这可是医药级羟考酮
This is pharmaceutical grade oxycodone.
就像是鱼子酱 就像是香槟
It is caviar. It is champagne.
你将这些卖♥♥给富人家庭
And you sell this with fancy houses,
在派对上卖♥♥给那些富得流油的富二代
at parties with rich kids have got money to burn.
快去看看
Check it out!
不管你是谁
Whoever you are,
你真觉得自己能完好无缺地离开这儿吗
you really think you're gonna get out of here in one piece?
我也在替你担心呢
I was thinking the same thing.
安东尼·文萨
Anthony Venza...
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city.
求求你 别伤害我
Please...just don't hurt me.
伤一小点儿怎么样
How about just a little?
价值数百万美元的非法毒品被没收
Millions of dollars' worth of illegal drugs confiscated,
这对你父亲的不法行为是一个巨大的打击
a massive blow to your father's criminal proceeds,
并且没人牺牲
and nobody had to die.
这才是正义
Justice.
你怎么看
What do you think?
感觉不错
I think this feels good.
不仅仅是正义这部分
And not just the justice part.
安东尼·文萨昨晚被逮捕
Anthony Venza was arrested last night.
警方没收了一整个仓库的
The police confiscated a warehouse
非法毒品
full of illegal prescription drugs
黑市估价百万以上
with a street value estimated in the millions.
多名未受证实的目击者称
Several unconfirmed witnesses reported
目睹到星城治安维护者离开案发现场
seeing the Starling City vigilante leaving the scene
身边还有一名未知伙伴
with another unknown accomplice...
很可能是名女性
possibly a woman.
年代不好吗
Bad year?
我是指这威士忌
The scotch, I mean.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
又一个生意上的挫败
Another business setback.
哇
Wow.
你看上去美极了
You look beautiful.
因为奥利弗·奎恩吗
Oliver Queen?
看见你再次开心起来真好
Oh...it's nice to see you happy again.
你抑郁太久了
It's been too long.
是我
Yeah.
对 文萨的事我听说了
Yeah. Yeah, I heard about Venza.
我知道这给我们带来什么后果
Yeah, I know where that leaves us!
很抱歉我得出去一下
I'm sorry to rush out.
我有一场临时理事会会议
I have this impromptu board of directors meeting
是关于星城现代美术博物馆的
with the Starling City Modern Art Museum.
我虽然不太懂艺术
I don't know much about art,
但是我知道该怎么付钱
But I do know how to pay for it.
完全不担心 大展身手吧
No worries. Whip them into shape.
遵命 先生 回见
Yes, sir. I'll see you when I get back.
才等了30分钟而已
Well, it's only been 30 minutes.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表