剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你比我想象中更坚强
You stronger than I thought.
服下它
Take it.
我去对付他们 你留在这里
I lead them off, you stay.
生存
Breathe.
你只有学会生存 才能在这儿活得更久
You breathe, you survive here longer.
不 我和你一起去
No! I'm coming with you!
很烂的派对
Rough party.
我爸爸告诉了我这里发生的事情
My father told me what happened.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
这是你的测谎结果
These are your polygraph results.
我爸问你那晚有没有去过监狱
My father asked you if you'd ever been to iron heights.
就是我被警员救下的那个监狱
It's the prison where the vigilante saved me last week.
也是我们八年级实习的地方
It's also where you and I went on our eighth grade field trip.
那时你说从没到过那个地方
when you said that you had never been there,
我以为你只是有些紧张
I thought maybe you were just nervous,
或许你已经忘了
or that you'd forgotten.
但我看到你的测谎结果
But then I looked at your results,
对于那个问题你的回答有些心虚
and there is a slight flutter in your answer to that question.
如果你撒了一个谎
And if you lied on one,
在其他问题上你也可能撒了谎
you could have lied on others.
你不是说我太自私
What happened to me being too selfish
不可能是那个蒙面的救世主吗
to be a masked crusader?
奥利弗 我看见了你的伤疤
Oliver! I saw your scars.
你想知道为什么我
Do you want to know why I
不想跟人提起在那里发生的事情吗
don't talk about what happened to me there?
因为如果有人知道了
Because if people knew;
如果你知道了
If you knew...
你就不会这么看我了
You'd see me differently.
不会把我当做什么
And not as some...
警务员
Vigilante guy.
我伤的很重
As damaged.
我不睡觉
I don't sleep.
也很少吃东西
I barely eat.
连自己的名字都写不了
I can barely sign my name,
更何况射箭了
let alone aim a bow and arrow.
经历昨晚后
After last night...
很显然 我们对彼此还有感情
Clearly we're still attracted to one another.
奥利弗
Oliver.
我们之间不会再有什么了
Nothing can ever happen between us.
我知道
I know.
所以你对她说谎了
So you lied to her.
或许你应该告诉她实情
Or maybe you just gave her a version of the truth.
我只告诉她需要知道的 狄格
I told her what she needed to hear, Diggle.
我们曾经很亲近
She was too close.
不幸的是 我想你确实相信这一点
Sad thing is, I think you actually believe that.
我想事情并没有按你的计划发展
I think things didn't go down exactly how you planned.
你没有想到很多人都会有疑问
You didn't count on so many people having questions,
怀疑你
Doubting you.
你没有考虑到说谎的后果
You didn't think about what happens when you lie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
沃尔特
Walter?
特别是对你最爱的人说谎
Especially when you lie to the ones you love the most.
你这是干什么
What is this?
公差
Business trip.
我觉得我早就该
I decided it's long overdue
回我们在墨尔本的家呆段日子了
for me to inspect our holdings in Melbourne.
你要去多久
And how long will you be?
不知道
I don't know.
当你困在那座岛
When you were stuck on that island
筹划着拯救整个城市的伟业
plotting your grand plan to save the city,
我不认为你停下来想过
I don't think you stopped to consider the effect
这件事对你周围的人会有什么样的影响
it would have on the people in your life.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我没事
I'm fine.
你没事 不 不 不
You're ok. No, no, no.
或者会伤害到他们
Or how it might hurt them.
你说错了
You're wrong.
我无时无刻不在想他们
I think about it all the time.
坦白地讲
And just to be clear,
不能告诉我家人事实的这件事
not being able to tell my family the truth...
对我的伤害要比任何人都深
It doesn't hurt anyone worse than it hurts me.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
米勒仍回去售卖♥♥枪♥支♥ 我必须阻止他
Mueller still has to sell those guns and I have to stop him.
-奥利弗 -给过他机会了
- Oliver... - He had his chance.
28箱 每箱4支
28 crates, four guns in each crate,
25万现金交易
$250,000 cash.
一手交钱 一手交货
Take it or leave it.
事先说好的
That's the deal.
成交
Good.
里奥·米勒
Leo Mueller,
你辜负了这座城市
you have failed this city.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表