剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间
年度报告
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里我被困孤岛
For 5 years,I was stranded on an island
只有一个目标
with only one goal--
生存
Survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
-关于莎拉 -关于她的什么事
- It's about Sarah. - What about her?
我觉得她可能还活着
I think she may be alive.
我不是来伤害你和你父亲的
I'm not here to hurt you or your father.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?!
因为你一直如此
Because you always have.
这是我女儿海伦娜
This is my daughter, Helena.
她父亲杀了她的未婚夫的时候
When her father killed her fiance,
她就已经变得既黑暗又扭曲了
she changed into something dark and twisted.
我独自深陷怨恨中太久了
I have been alone in my hate for so long.
-这是怎么回事 -报仇
- What is this? - Payback.
警♥察♥会把他关起来
The police have him in custody.
他将被拘留 然后监禁
He's going to jail and then onto prison.
我不会就此收手的
I'm not going to stop.
先生
Hey, mister.
你想点支舞吗
You feel like a dance?
好啊
Absolutely.
今晚是你第一次表演吗
Tonight your first night?
第一次 也是最后一次
First, and last.
格斯
Gus.
海伦娜
Helena!
我在找我父亲
I'm looking for my father.
我猜如果有人知道他在哪儿
I figure if anybody knows where he is,
想必就是他的律师了
it'd be his attorney.
我不知道
I don't.
海伦娜 我发誓...
Ohh! Helena, I swear...
我若知道一定会告诉你联调局关弗兰克的地方
I'd tell you where the FBI's keeping Frank,
但在你父亲和我提出作证请求后
but after your father and I made his plea deal to testify,
联调局就不再告诉我任何消息了
the Feds, they stopped telling me anything.
求你了
Please.
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
我相信
I do.
格斯 曲子都播完了 你还在里面
Hey, Gus, song's over, man. You still in there?
我的天
Oh, my gosh!
看起来太棒了
It looks amazing!
是啊
Yeah.
史蒂夫·青木会来当DJ 就在那儿
Steve Aoki's going to deejay. Right there.
什么 你怎么把他请来的
What? How did you get Steve Aoki?
我以前和他妹妹约会过
I dated his sister.
很久很久以前
A million years ago, a million years ago.
好吧
Ok.
你明晚能当我的女伴吗
So, will you be my date tomorrow night?
俱乐部开张也需要女伴吗
Is a club opening a proper date?
我希望如此
I certainly hope so.
你这是答应了吗
Is that a "Yes"?
不是
No.
这才是答应了
That's a "Yes".
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
I'm glad you called.
太多...我们好久
Too much... it's too long
没有好好谈谈了
for us to go without talking.
爸爸 我得告诉你
Dad, I have to tell you--
不不 听着 在你开口之前
No, no, listen, before you say anything,
我得先道个歉
I got to apologize.
我不该利用你
I should never have used you
去抓那个弓箭手 我很抱歉
to catch the archer, and I'm sorry.
劳蕾尔 我真的...很抱歉
Laurel, I'm just-- I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也欠你一句对不起
I owe you an apology, too.
怎么说
For what?
你好 昆汀
Hello, Quentin.
过得如何
How are you?
你看起来不错
You look well.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你...你为什么会在这儿
Why--why are you here?
我来是因为我觉得莎拉还活着
I'm here because I believe Sarah's still alive.
什么
What?!
-爸爸 坐下 -这是怎么回事
-Dad. Sit-- - What is going on?
先听妈妈说完 坐下吧
Just hear mom out. Sit.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
从头开始说
Start from the beginning.
奥利弗是在北中国海一座叫
Oliver was found on an island
炼狱的岛上被人发现的
called Lian Yu in the North China Sea.
在这条岛链上有成千上万的岛屿
There are hundreds thousands of deserted islands in this chain.
要是莎拉也活下来了呢
What if Sarah had survived, too?
谁都不知道她会不会被冲上某个岛屿
And nobody would know if she'd washed up in any one of those.
这么说你连一点她活着的证据都没有
So you don't actually have any proof that she's alive?
我有证据
I have proof.
一个游客拍的
A tourist took this.
可能是任何人
Could be anybody.
她看上去不正是莎拉吗
Doesn't it look just like Sarah?
我们的女儿还活着 昆汀
Our daughter's a survivor, Quentin.
你真有胆量
Ah, you have some nerve.
三年了 没电♥话♥没邮件 音信全无
Three years, no phone calls, no emails, nothing.
现在你拿张照片突然冒出来
You just show up with an old photo--
爸爸 别这样
Dad, please.
不 你听我说完 行吗
No. Please, you listen to me, OK?
莎拉葬身在那艘船上了
Sarah died on that boat.
为什么
Why--
为什么你们要让我再遭受一次折磨
Why are you making me re-live this?
你们为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
爸爸
Dad...
别说了
No.
我告诉克里斯和肖恩他们今晚也能来
So I told Chris and Shane they could be our plus ones tonight
奥利弗的俱乐部 如果走运的话
to Oliver's club-- if they're lucky.
我们都有伴了 对吗
We both have plus ones, right?
我 我还不清楚
Uh, I-I don't know.
稍等一下
Hang on just a second.
我不知道偷包贼也忙里偷闲呢
I didn't know purse snatchers took coffee breaks.
对于你这样傲慢的富丫头来说
You know, for a stuck up, rich bitch,
你在这儿溜达的时间也太多了吧
you seem to spend a lot of time here in the glades.
我就在附近工作
My job's around here.
-你也有工作 -没错
- You? Have a job? - Yeah.
有机会你也找份工作吧
You know, you should try it some time.
而不是在街角晃悠
Instead of hanging out on a street corner,
等着去抢别人的包
waiting to boost somebody's handbag.
听着不错
Sounds good.
认识谁要雇个高中辍学
Know anyone who's hiring high school dropouts
有前科 没推荐人
with a couple of priors, no references
还有暴♥力♥史的混混吗
and a history of violence?
事实上 我或许认识
Actually, I might.
你知道那个新开在平民窟的酒吧吗
You know that new club opening in the glades?
威登 我哥哥是老板
Verdant? My brother owns it.
他可能要雇个泊车小弟
I think he might be hiring valet attendants.
你觉得这好吗
Do you think it's a good idea?
我 拿着陌生人的车钥匙
Me, taking the keys to stranger's cars?
要么试试要么闭嘴
I think it's time you put up or shut up.
问问你哥吧
Talk to your brother.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表