剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里
For five years,
我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
Survive.
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现 人间
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些
To do this,
我必须伪装成另一个人
I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
你女儿下次给治安维持者打电♥话♥的时候
Next time your daughter calls the vigilante,
我们就能监听他们的谈话
we'll be able to listen to every word.
我知道你发誓要抓到这个人 探长
I know you swore to bring this guy down, Detective,
但用你女儿当诱饵
but using your own daughter as bait,
太冷血了点吧
that's stone cold.
-你从哪儿拿到的 -从你继父那里
- Where'd you get it? - From your stepfather.
那他是从哪找到的
And where did he get it?
是你母亲的东西
Belongs to your mother.
铁山监狱
你好啊 乔治
Hi, George.
-凡奇 -见到我很惊讶吗
- Vanch... - Surprised to see me?
我猜也是 鉴于你弄砸了我的庭审
I imagine you would be, seeing as how you botched my trial,
薇芙告诉我 你还没能保住我的资产
and from what Viv here tells me, protecting my interests.
因为发生了些始料未及的的事情
There were contingencies that couldn't be anticipated.
对 薇薇安告诉我了
Yes, Vivian told me.
三合会的头儿被抓
The head of the Triad getting ventilated,
波提纳尔被捕
Bertinelli getting collared,
还有弓箭手
and, uh, this archer.
正是
Exactly.
遇到这种事情 我还能怎么做
What am I supposed to do in the face of something like that?
当然是无能为力 乔治 这样吧
Absolutely nothing, Georgie. Tell you what.
我都原谅你 来抱一个
All is forgiven. Give us a hug.
来吧
Come on.
我需要个地方住一阵子
You know, I could use a place to stay
好让我重振旗鼓 乔治
while I'm getting my sea legs back under me, George.
你这地方不错啊
And you got a nice place here.
你意下如何
What do you say?
乔治
George?
乔治
George?
但愿乔治买♥♥了吃的
I hope George has been food shopping.
我饿坏了
I'm famished.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
这本小册子上的这串名单
So this book contains a list of the names
是你正在追捕的人
of the guys you've been hunting.
而你妈妈的这本
And this book, your mother's,
上面也有同样的名单
has the same list of names.
一模一样
It's identical.
你妈妈的这本是哪里来的 奥利弗
So where'd your mother get her copy, Oliver?
还有 是谁给你的
For that matter, who gave it to you?
费利西蒂·斯莫克
Felicity Smoak.
她说是沃尔特在卧室里找到的
She said that Walter found it in their bedroom.
结果他就失踪了
And now he's missing.
她是我妈妈 狄格尔
She's my mother, Diggle.
她不是那种...
She's not the kind of person who would--
让自己丈夫消失的人吗
Have her husband disappeared?
因为这就是真正的问题 对吗 奥利弗
Because that's really the question, isn't it, Oliver?
我明白为什么你更愿意相信你母亲
I understand why you would believe your mother over your stepfather,
但我更相信无辜的一方是失踪
but I tend to believe the innocent party is whoever's missing--
且被认定为死亡的一方
and presumed dead.
你敢动 我就割开你的喉咙
Twitch, and I will open your throat.
还有多少人和你一起
How many more with you?
什么
What?!
你有十秒钟说实话
You have ten seconds to tell me something I believe
不然我就割断你的喉咙
before I cut out your voice box.
等等 姚飞派我来的
Wait, wait, wait. Yao Fei sent me here,
我敢肯定不是为了让你杀我
and I'm pretty sure it wasn't so you could kill me.
什么
What?
姚飞
Yao Fei.
他告诉了我你飞机的
He gave me directions to your...
位置
plane.
星城警署
弗兰克 你开玩笑吧
Frank, you got be kidding me.
你不能现在指派给我另一件任务
You can't throw me another assignment now.
你该叫我副队 我很肯定
It's Lieutenant, and I'm pretty sure
这个身份让我有权这么做
that's what gives me the authority.
对兜帽男的调查就快结束了
I'm drawing in on the hood investigation.
我会抓到这个混♥蛋♥
I am going to get this bastard.
你想过可能没人希望你这样做吗
Have you considered the possibility no one wants you to?
什么
What?
他营救了圣诞节的人♥质♥
He saved the Christmas hostages.
抓获了纵火犯和抢劫装甲车的匪徒
He took down an arsonist and armored car thieves,
就在上周
and just last week,
我们束手无策 而他抓获了贩卖♥♥"迷魂"的集团
he busted the Vertigo drug ring when we couldn't.
曾经的都市传奇变成了英雄
What was urban legend's becoming heroic.
如果这人是英雄
If this man's a hero,
我不知道我当警♥察♥还有什么意义
I don't know what my life in this city as a cop means.
我建议你从遵循命令开始找意义
Let me suggest you find meaning in following orders.
弗兰克 听着
Frank, listen!
我就快办到了
I'm close.
如果我的线人能找到更多...
If my lead comes to something more...
先找到真凭实据再说 昆汀
Come to me with something real, Quentin, and we'll talk.
在此期间 我派你跟进另一件案子
In the meantime, I'm assigning you another case.
-要出去 -是啊
- Heading out? - Oh, yeah,
和财务预算开个会
it's a meeting with the financial planners.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
有件事我想和你谈谈
There was something that I wanted to talk to you about.
我想和你聊聊沃尔特
I want to talk to you about Walter.
就在圣诞节 他失踪前
Right around Christmas, when he...disappeared,
他把这个交给了我
he gave me this.
这是你父亲的笔记本
This is your father's notebook.
上面记着星城欠他人情的
He kept a list of all the people
所有人的名字
in Starling City who owed him favors.
我不知道
I had...no idea
竟然有这么多人
there was so many of them.
我在网上调查过
I've just been researching
其中的一些人
some of those names online, and, um,
他们不是什么好人
they're not good people.
奥利弗 我不明白你父亲
Oliver, I have no idea what your father
参与了什么 或与谁有牵连
was involved in or with whom.
你和你妹妹现在都知道
And you and your sister both now know
他并未对我完全坦诚
that he wasn't exactly honest with me.
-那我们就要找出... -不
- Then we need to find out-- - No.
如果你说的是真的
If what you say is true
这名单上的人都不是好人
and this list is filled with bad people
沃尔特曾调查过 于是他就...
and Walter was looking into it, and now he--
唯一能确保这个家安全的方式
The only way to keep this family safe
就是大家都不再追究这些事情
is for everyone in it to stop asking questions,
包括你在内 奥利弗
including you, Oliver.
答应我
Promise me.
这么说这都是真的
So this is really happening.
还有498个小时社区服务要进行
498 hours of community service to go.
499 现在的介绍可不算在内
499. This orientation doesn't count.
告诉我这怎么不是残酷又特别的惩罚
Tell me how this is not cruel and unusual punishment.
安娜塔西亚 这是我们的新实习生
Anastasia, I'd like you to meet our new intern,
-西娅·奎恩 -实习可是算学分的
- Thea Queen. - Interns get school credit.
我更像是法♥院♥指派的奴隶
I'm more like a court-ordered slave.
我明白了
Oh. I can relate.
安娜塔西亚在她律所请了一年假
Anastasia is on a one year pro-bono
来做公益法律事务
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表