剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
星城守卫报
世界新闻
你去哪了啊
Where you been?
我给自己难得地放了个假
I thought I'd give myself a rare morning in.
这样看我♥干♥嘛 酒吧终于要开张了
Don't look at me like that. The club is opening, finally.
麦肯纳和我今晚第六次约会
Mckenna and I are going on date six tonight.
意义重大
Which is... it's significant.
我不知道
And, uh, I don't know.
看来今天坏人们可以喘口气了
It seemed like a good day to give the bad guys a rest.
我比较担心的是那些坏女孩
Well, it's the bad girls that I'm worried about.
海伦娜
Helena.
没错 我更喜欢叫她
Yes, or as I like to call her,
你的神经病前女友
your psycho ex-girlfriend.
这是在野猫脱衣舞俱乐部
This was taken at Alley Cats,
拍到的
the strip joint.
警方报告说受害者是格斯·萨巴托尼
The police report lists the stiff's name as Gus Sabatoni.
他是波提纳尔的律师
That's Bertinelli's lawyer.
为什么她要为了他回到星城
Why would she come back to Starling city just for him?
他可没救出她爸爸
It's not like he did a good job.
她爸爸终身监禁不能保释
Her father's serving consecutive life sentences without parole.
奥利弗 我们都知道这迟早会发生
Come on, Oliver, we both knew this was just a matter of time.
你试过帮她 但帮不到
You tried to help her, you couldn't.
现在的问题是
Now the only question is,
她何时会来搅和你
how long before she drops the dime on you,
我 和整个行动
me, this whole operation.
你得去找她在兄弟会的联♥系♥人
Look, I want you to get in touch with her contacts in the Bratva.
问问道上的人
Talk to anyone on the street,
找出她在哪儿 以及回来的原因
figure out where Helena is, why she's back.
好的 但是奥利弗
Ok. But Oliver--
狄格 如果她回来 肯定有原因
Dig, if she's here, she's here for a reason.
如果不是为了弗兰克·波提纳尔
If that's not Frank Bertinelli,
我们得知道她想干什么
we need to know what she has planned.
好的
Ok.
-闪电妞 -我们在这
- Speedy - Oh, we're in here.
看谁回来啦
Look who's back.
她在跟我讲你俩在拉索餐厅的
She was just telling me about your guys' first date--
第一次约会
at Russo's.
你好 奥利弗
Hello, Oliver.
奥利 我有个认识的人
Oh, Ollie, I kind of have this pseudo friend
想找工作
that's looking for a job.
酒吧还招人吗
I was wondering if the club's still hiring?
招 去跟汤米说吧
Yes. Of course. Talk to Tommy.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
不如你现在就上楼打电♥话♥给汤米
you can go upstairs and call Tommy, right now.
太好了
Great.
你太好了
You rock.
你去哪了
Where you been?
巴塞罗那
Barcelona.
摩洛哥 布达佩斯
Monaco, Budapest.
我只想忘记我是谁
I just needed to forget who I was.
以及我有多想你
And how much I missed you.
就像你想格斯·萨巴托尼那样吗
Do you mean like you missed Gus Sabatoni?
我还以为你跟你♥爸♥的组织
I thought you were done
已经没有关系了 海伦娜
with your father's organization, Helena.
因为他要在铁山监狱
Because he's serving consecutive life sentences
终身监禁了
in Iron Heights prison.
你复仇成功了
You got your revenge.
他跟司法部
He just cut a deal
达成协议去指证
with the Justice Department to testify
东海岸的家族
against the East coast family.
48小时后 证人保护组织
In 48 hours, witness protection
会给他一个新的名字 新的生活
will give him a new name, a new life,
然后再也找不到他了
and he'll be off the grid forever-- untraceable!
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我爸爸不配得到第二次机会
My father doesn't deserve a second chance--
新的人生 而我不能
a second life. And I can't.
不能跟执法人员抗衡
I can't take on a phalanx of U.S. Marshals.
我需要帮助
Not without help.
不
No.
这是谋杀
It's murder.
这不是正义
It's not justice.
你在这啊
Oh, there you are.
我想问问你今晚开业的事
I have a question about your opening tonight.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
奥利弗 你朋友是哪位
Oliver, who's your friend?
妈妈 这是海伦娜
Oh! Mom, this is Helena.
海伦娜 这是我妈
Helena, this is my mother.
很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
海伦娜正要走呢
Helena was just leaving.
对 我家里有点事
Yes. I have a family engagement.
失陪一会儿
Excuse us for a minute.
没问题
Of course.
看来我还得再努力点说服你
I guess I will just have to be more persuasive.
好在...
Fortunately...
你也有家人
you have a family, too.
威登
她去了我家
She was in my house.
她还毫不遮掩地威胁我
She made a not so veiled threat.
多增加点安保人员保护我妈跟我妹
I want extra security around my mother and sister.
-早就安排好了 -谢谢
- Way ahead of you, man. - Thank you.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
不打算说 早就警告过你了
Not saying, "I told you so".
还早呢
Night's young.
你去哪了啊
Where you been?
酒吧四小时后开张
The club opens in four hours.
我在跟酒商处理事情
I've been dealing with the vendors.
不 你没有 汤米...
No, you haven't. Tommy...
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但我之所以保密
But I kept this a secret to protect
就是为了保护身边的人
the people that are closest to me.
你以为我是在乎这个吗
Do you think that's what I care about?
在意我的感情受到伤害
What, that my feelings are hurt?
你是个谋杀犯
You're a murderer.
是个杀手
A killer.
你曾是我这辈子最好的朋友
You were my best friend in life,
可现在我几乎都不认识你了
but now it's like I don't even know you.
你没错 我是变了
You're right. I've changed.
哥们儿 现在我可以向你解释
Listen, buddy, now I can explain to you.
向你解释这一切
I can explain to you how and why--
那又有何意义
What'd be the point?
反正我也不会相信一个字
I wouldn't believe a word of it, anyway.
其中有一个导弹的有效射程
One of those missiles has an effective range
高达2400公里
of up to 2,400 kilometers.
在弄清法尔斯的计划之前
We're not going anywhere
我们哪儿也不去
until we figure out what Fyers is planning.
大胆猜一个 他要炸掉什么东西
Wild guess? He's planning on blowing something up.
那只需要一个导弹就行了
Well, one of those could do the job.
但这么多
But this?
这是在准备开战
This is about starting a war.
和谁开战
With who?
那有什么关系
What does it matter?
在成千上万无辜的人丧命之前
We have to stop Fyers
我们得阻止法尔斯
before he kills thousands of innocent people.
下面有一大堆士兵
There are tons of soldiers down there.
就算我们搞定他们所有人
Even if we get through all of them,
也没法偷掉一整个导弹发射器
we can't just steal a whole missile launcher.
谁说要偷了
Well, who said anything about stealing it?
那要怎么办
So what's the plan?
-埋伏 -行不通
- Ambush? - It's impossible.
没法一次搞定六个人 其中肯定有人叫后援
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表