剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
That's where his wife was murdered.
我需要一个我能信任的人 去解除装置
I need someone I can trust to deactivate the device.
我们有位共同的朋友
We have a mutual friend that I think could...
她应该可以帮你一把
talk you through it.
她说你很关心这城市的人们
She says you care about the people of this city,
还说这城市需要你
that it needs you.
现在 警探
Right now, detective...
这城市需要你
it needs you.
今天早些时候 莫伊拉·奎恩
Earlier today, Moira Queen,
奎恩联合企业的执行总裁
CEO of Queen Consolidated
承认参与摧毁贫民区的行动
admitted to a conspiracy to destroy the glades.
方圆五英里内的人员都被要求撤离
Everyone who's in a five mile radius is asked to evacuate.
请马上离开贫民区
Please leave the area immediately.
星城已经成立疏散中心
Evacuation centers have been set up in Starling City.
看来他已经走了
Looks like we missed him.
莎朵
Shado!
斯莱德
Slade!
小子 我应该想到的
Boy, I should have figured.
要不弄得"天下大乱"
You couldn't save the day...
你是救不了我们的
without making a mess.
莎朵呢
Where's Shado?
她不是跟你在一起吗
I thought she was with you.
事实上
Actually...
她在我这里
she's with me.
放开她 已经结束了 法尔斯
Let her go! It's over, Fyers!
放她走
Let her go.
有意思
Amazing.
一项筹划了两年的行动没有完成
A two year operation undone
就是因为刚好有个花♥花♥公♥子♥被冲上了岸
because a young playboy happened to wash up on the shore,
现在看看你 竟成了杀人犯
and now here you are-- a killer.
你不过只是想离开这座岛
You wanted nothing more than to leave this island,
现在你可以走了
and now you can.
我可以马上叫来救援船把你送回家
I can call in a rescue ship, you can go home.
告诉我 奎恩先生
Tell me, Mr. Queen.
为了她而牺牲自己的自♥由♥
Are you prepared to sacrifice your freedom...
你准备好了吗
for her?
看来是的
Guess so.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米 汤米
Tommy. Tommy!
奥利弗
Oliver.
你父亲呢
Where's your father?
不知道
Ohh. I don't know.
你说得对
You were right.
他的事你说得很对
You were right about him.
奥利弗
Oliver.
你要去杀他吗
Are you going to kill him?
先去安全的地方
Get to safety.
应该是面假墙
Looks like a false wall.
欢迎 先生们
Welcome, gentlemen.
我一直在等你们呢 我要看着你们
I've been waiting for you. I wanted to see you
目睹自己的城市灭亡
watch your city die.
发射器在哪里
Where's the transmitter?
我可以轻松找到的地方
Somewhere I can easily get to it.
难说 说不定到时候你已经死了
I doubt it. You'll be too dead.
楼梯 奥利弗 快去
Stairs, Oliver. Go, go.
告诉我 你准备好送死了吗
So tell me-- are you ready to die?
找到没有 警探
You found it yet, detective?
我都不知道到底要找什么
Not exactly sure what I'm looking for.
要我给你描述一下吗
Do you want me to describe it to you?
不用 找到了
No, I've got it.
你应该能看到一个电路板模样的东西
You should see something that looks like a circuit board.
打开 看到计时器了吗
Pull it out. Do you see a timer?
七分钟
Seven minutes.
好的 好消息是
OK. Well, the good news is,
这东西三分钟后就会成为废物
this is going to be a paperweight in three.
你藏着什么呢 老爷爷
What do you got there, grandpa?
住手
Back off!
会数数吗 笨蛋 我们有三个人
Learn how to count, jerkwad. There's three of us.
是吗
Oh, is that right?
我怎么数着就一个
'Cause I only count one.
一个拿枪的
With a gun.
你去哪学的这功夫
Where did you learn how to do that?
可能是我瞄得很准吧
I guess I have wicked aim.
-什么 -我刚才去你的住处找你
- What? - I went to your house.
我觉得我应该跟大家一起逃命
Yeah, I figured I'd run for my life with everyone else.
你是...是来救我的吗
Did you--did you come to rescue me?
当然
Yeah.
我们走
Come on.
有三根线 你要找到一根绿线
There are three wires-- you need a green one,
还有一根黄线和一根蓝线
a yellow and one blue.
剪断蓝线
Cut the blue.
好 我知道了
All right, I got it, I got it.
糟了
Oh, my God.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
一定是有什么防改动装置
There must be some sort of anti-tamper safeguard.
等等 我试试能不能解除此装置
Hold on. I'm going to try to figure out how to override it.
没时间了 没时间了
Not enough time. There's not enough time!
先等等
Just hold on!
没时间了
Not enough time.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
爸 不用担心 我收到你的信息了
Dad, don't worry, I got your message,
今天我没去工作
and I did not come into work today.
省省吧 孩子 我知道你在办公室
Save it, kiddo, we both know you're there.
但你得马上离开贫民区
But listen--you got to get out of the glades.
你现在必须马上离开贫民区 拜托了
You got to get out of the glades right now! OK, please.
爸
Dad?
马上 劳蕾尔 马上离开
Right now, Laurel! Right now, Laurel!
爸 你吓到我了
Daddy, you're scaring me.
抱歉 但我...
Sorry, but I'm not...
我没法活着离开了
I'm not going to make it.
什么
What?
什么
What?!
你得答应我一件事 劳蕾尔
You have to promise me one thing, Laurel.
你不能跟我一起死
You're not going to die along with me.
你要继续自己的生活
You have to go on with your life.
你妹妹去世后 我一直拒人千里
After your sister died, I pushed people away,
变得行尸走肉一般
I became like a ghost.
我想我女儿都活不成 我也没权利活着
I didn't think I had the right to live when my baby girl couldn't.
答应我 你不会
Promise me you're not going
像我一样犯相同的错误
to make the same mistakes as I did.
答应我 劳蕾尔
Promise me, Laurel.
向我保证
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你 亲爱的 现在直到永远
I love you, honey, now and forever.
我爱你
I love you.
爸爸
Dad!
兰斯探长
Detective Lance?
我要你仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
你知道一边发短♥信♥一边开车
You do know how dangerous
有多危险 对吧 可以等一会再发
it is to text and drive, right? It can wait!
等不了 我在为我们找另一条出路
No, it can't. I'm trying to find us another route out of here.
让我来 这么冒险不值得
Let me. It's not worth the risk.
罗伊
Roy!
罗伊
Roy!
帮帮我 帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me out! Help me out! Help me out!
罗伊 停下 罗伊
Roy, stop! Roy!
那个装置随时可能爆♥炸♥
The device is about to go off any second!
我不能扔下任何人
I can't leave anyone behind.
我知道你想证明一些事
I know you think you have something to prove.
但你不是治安维持者
But you're not the vigilante!
听着 只有你安全了我才能帮别人
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表