剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我的名字叫奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
五年里 我被困孤岛
For 5 years I was stranded on an island
只有一个目标
with only one goal--
生存
Survive.
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间
年度报告
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
To use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我必须伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
我必须成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
你好 我找豪尔警探 听说他是扫毒组的
Hi, I'm looking for Detective Hall. I was told he works in vice.
奥利弗
Oliver?
麦肯纳·豪尔
Mckenna Hall.
我总是给人惊喜
I live to surprise.
-我想找到沃尔特 -我的继父
- I want to find Walter. - My stepfather.
我会帮你救他 但仅此而已
I'll help you rescue him, but that's it.
这就是我的想法
That's my offer.
好
Ok.
杰瑞
Jerry.
-杰瑞 你还好吗 -还好
- Jerry, you ok? - Yeah.
你看上去有些憔悴
You look a little peaked, man.
我没事 希尔太太让我们
I'm fine. It's, uh, Mrs. Hill wants us
把舍伍德红宝石放进保险库
to move the Sherwood into the vault.
现在吗 这可是大中午的
Now? It's mid-day.
我知道 她说有安全隐患
I know. She says it's a security threat.
最近发生了多起抢劫案
It's, uh, all the robberies lately.
好吧
Alright.
那边
That way.
把这玩意儿拿下来 好吗
Take this thing off me, all right?
我按你吩咐拿到了 给
I got it like you asked. Here.
拿下来
Take it off me!
你是不是
Were--were you--
你是不是在唬我 这玩意儿会爆♥炸♥吗
Were you bluffing? I mean, would the thing have detonated?
会炸得你粉身碎骨 不过别担心
Violently. Don't worry, though.
你完全按我的吩咐做了
You did exactly as I asked,
所以你只会失去知觉
so it's just unconsciousness for you.
失去知觉
Unconscious?
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
如果你今晚想
You might want to take it easy
除掉名单上的一个人 最好放松点
if you plan on taking someone off that list tonight.
我这样挺放松的
This is me taking it easy.
今晚谁是我们的幸运儿
So who's our lucky guy tonight?
肯·威廉姆斯 他靠非法传销骗走了几百万
Ken Williams. His pyramid scheme stole millions.
奎恩联合企业总裁失踪
人们不仅无家可归 而且一生都毁了
People didn't just lost their homes. Their lives are ruined.
年龄 45岁
姓名 威廉姆斯
不如你今晚早点回去休息
Why don't you call it in early tonight,
我估计是手到擒来
I'm not expecting much trouble.
寻觅佳偶
我想找一个带着孩子的女人
锁定
费利西蒂 你是不是...
Felicity! Did you just...
电脑控制了你的锁
Computer override your lock.
-也许吧 -你在干什么
- Maybe a little. - What are you doing?
我查到了一些关于威廉姆斯的信息
I pulled up some information on Mr. Williams.
你知道他是个鳏夫 还有个十岁的儿子吗
Did you know he's a widowed father of a 10-year-old boy?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我参与只是为了帮助沃尔特
I'm only in this to help Walter.
不是帮你让小孩成为孤儿
Not to be an accessory to orphaning little kids.
-我只是警告他 -你想过没有
- I'm just giving him a warning. - Has it ever occurred to you
你可以真的行侠仗义
you could do some real good in the city?
而不是仅仅帮人们找回
Beyond just recovering people's
股票投资组合和储蓄账户
stock portfolios and their saving accounts.
不止你一个人知道如何重启我的系统
You're not the only one who knows how to reboot my system.
-我犯了个错误 -妨碍我是错误
- I made a mistake. - Getting in my way?
-我同意 -不
- I don't disagree. - No.
答应跟你合作 即使是临时的
Signing on with you. Even provisionally.
喝吧
Drink.
尝起来像泥巴
That tastes like dirt.
你得保持身体的水分
You got to stay hydrated, ok?
我担心的不是这个
Hydration is not my problem.
而是用一把钝刀片
My problem is getting a
从我的手臂里挖出子弹
bullet dug out of my arm with a dull blade.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
感染了
It's infected.
想想办法
Go figure.
我得阻止伤口继续感染
I got to stop that before it spreads.
你顺道经过药店买♥♥抗生素时
When you swing past the drugstore for those antibiotics,
能帮我买♥♥本《格言》吗
you want to get me a copy of "Maxim",
或者《体育画报》也行
or maybe a "Sports Illustrated"?
姚飞在洞里种了一种超级药草
Yao Fei had these super herbs back in the cave
什么都能治
That'd heal anything.
我去弄点来
I'm going to go get them.
你出去的话一小时都活不了
You're not going to last an hour out there.
那你最好希望我在45分钟内回来
Well, I guess you better hope I get back in 45 minutes, then.
谢谢你抽空前来
Thank you for coming.
见到你我真高兴 弗兰克
It is so good to see you, Frank.
我们太久没见了
It's been far too long.
是啊 我在中国的股份可把我
Yes. My interests in China have kept me away
拖了好一阵
more than I'd like.
但是我们即将要筹备事业
But with the undertaking approaching,
我觉得回归星城是势在必行
I thought a return to Starling City was in order.
实际上 弗兰克
Actually, Frank,
我想和你谈的
it's the undertaking
正是我们的事业
that I wanted to talk to you about.
我想退出
I want to get out.
是因为沃尔特失踪的缘故吗
Is this because of what happened to Walter?
因为沃尔特的事
With Walter,
罗伯特的事
with Robert.
上周治安维持者还差点让我孩子成了孤儿
Last week the vigilante nearly made my children orphans.
我受够了 弗兰克
I've reached my limit, Frank.
这是
That's, uh,
对我吐露心事了 莫伊拉
a lot to confide in me, Moira.
罗伯特也是吧
Robert did.
我知道他找过你
I know he reached out to you;
虽然我可能不该知道
whether I was supposed to know it or not.
他心存疑虑
He had misgivings.
他找你出来因为他知道你也一样
He sought you out because he knew you did, too.
然后他就被杀了
But then he was murdered.
你我都该以此为鉴
And that should be a cautionary tale for both of us.
我明白 我已经尽最大努力
Yes, I know. And I've gone along with this
忍♥受这些事了
for as long as I can stomach it.
我们一开始是为了
We started this
拯救贫民窟 弗兰克
to fix the glades, Frank.
拯救这个城市 不是让它变成废墟
To cure the city, not lay it to waste.
你加入这个事业
You got into this
是因为你女儿的遭遇
because of what happened to your daughter.
弗兰克
Frank...
阿曼达会希望你怎么做
what would Amanda want you to do?
奎恩联合企业
IT部门
或许我们该过一会儿再来
Maybe we should come back later.
或许我们该等等 奥利弗 事关重大
No, maybe we should wait, Oliver. This is really serious.
如果她又良心不安
What if her next attack of conscience
直接去找了警♥察♥怎么办
leads her right to the police?
她不会说出去的
Oh, she won't say anything.
我心里有数 就像之前让你
I know I had to make the same calculation
发现我的身份时候一样
when you found out about me.
那如果你当时失算了
Mm-hmm. And what would you have done if you were wrong,
我还是决定打电♥话♥告诉兰斯警探呢
and I decided to make a call to Detective Lance?
我会一箭射穿你
I would have put an arrow in you.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表