剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Go back 10 seconds. What is that?
打死我也想不到
I'll be damned.
再放一遍
Play that again.
谢谢你 劳蕾尔
Thank you, Laurel.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
要谢就谢布洛德的保镖安科夫背叛了他
Thank Brodeur's bodyguard Ankov for flipping him.
我想有个人非常想见你
I think there's someone that wants to see you.
伊泽
Lzzy.
至少五个联邦 州 以及地方政♥府♥
At least 5 federal, state, and local agencies
会向布洛德化学工厂
are seeking millions of dollars
杰森·布洛德被捕 彼得·德克兰无罪释放
收取上百万的罚金及环境清理费
in fines and environmental cleanup costs from Brodeur chemical.
根据最新消息
New facts have come to light
布洛德化学工厂的雇员卡米尔·德克兰
that Brodeur Chemical employee Camille Declan
于2007年遇害前
had discovered Brodeur was illegally disposing waste
杰森·布洛德
发现了布洛德非法倾倒工业废弃物的事实
and had collected a file of evidence against her employer
并收集了证据
before her murder in 2007.
先前被指控杀妻的彼得·德克兰
Peter Declan, who was convicted of killing his wife,
已被无罪释放 此案也将重新展开调查
has been released, and the case has been reopened.
生存
是啊
Yeah.
是鸟 我懂
Bird. I know.
生存 不是 鸟 的意思
生存 NOT MEAN "BIRD."
生存 是 活着
生存 MEAN "SURVIVE."
你会说英语
You speak English.
如果你想在这个地方活下去
You want survive this place,
绝不是只会杀鸟这么简单
bird not last thing you kill.
要把她忘了
And forget her.
整天看着她
You look at that all day,
是不会帮你在这里生存的
you not survive this place.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
你看起来很紧张 莫伊拉
You look nervous, Moira.
我该紧张吗
Hmm. Do I have a reason to be?
我们都该紧张
We all do.
现代社会的罗宾汉
A modern-day Robin hood.
难道你是在担心你的财产
What, are you worried that your net worth
会让你成为攻击目标吗
makes you a target?
詹森·布罗德 亚当·亨特
Jason Brodeur, Adam Hunt,
沃伦·帕特尔
Warren Patel.
你没看出其中的联♥系♥吗 莫伊拉
Tell me you see a connection, Moira.
他不是以富人为攻击目标
He's not targeting the rich.
对 他不是
No, he's not.
他在拿名单当靶子
He's targeting the list.
你是来应聘保镖的吗
You here for the bodyguard position?
因为新来的刚刚辞职
'cause the new guy just quit.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我是来应征其它职位的
I'm here about the other position.
事先讲清楚
Just to be clear,
我不是要来当你的同伙
I'm not signing on to be a sidekick.
但 你是对的
But you're right.
为这座城市而战迫在眉睫
Fighting for this city needs to be done,
无论我是否加入 你都会去做
and you're gonna do this with or without me.
-是的 -但有了我
- Yeah. - But with me,
就会少些伤亡 包括你
there'll be fewer casualties, including you.
狄格 我不是在找人保护我
Diggle, I'm not looking for anybody to save me.
也许不是
Maybe not,
但你还是需要这样的人
but you need someone just the same.
你是在打一场仗 奎恩
You are fighting a war, Queen,
只是你不知道打仗会让你变成怎样
except you have no idea what war does to you,
它会如何一点点剥落你的灵魂
how it scrapes off little pieces of your soul.
你需要有人时刻提醒你
And you need someone to remind you
你是谁
of who you are,
保持你的初衷
not this thing you're becoming.
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
这是干嘛
What is this?
你们不能擅自闯进来
You can't just barge in here.
是吗 我有警徽和配枪 这是我的权利
Yeah? Well, I got a badge and a gun that say different.
到底发生什么了
Hey, what the hell's going on?!
-兰斯探长 -奥利弗·奎恩你因涉嫌
- Detective Lance - Oliver Queen, you're under arrest on suspicion
妨碍法律公正及重大人身伤害罪而被捕
of obstruction of justice, aggravated assault...
沃尔特 阻止他们
Walter, stop them!
非法侵入民宅 用维护治安做借口
Trespassing, acting as a vigilante...
你们疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?!
以及谋杀
And murder.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
从实招了吧你
Give up that right...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表