剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
sabbatical from her law firm.
还放弃了我六位数的薪水
And apparently from my six figure salary.
帮助别人本身就是最好的回报
The experience of helping others is its own reward.
尚未有证据能证明这点
I haven't yet to see any evidence of that.
说到证据
And speaking a lack of evidence,
塞勒斯·凡奇从铁山监狱释放了
Cyrus Vanch was released from iron heights.
我们代表受害群体
We represent a victim's advocacy group
主张继续关押凡奇
who's trying to keep Vanch locked up.
我打电♥话♥给凯特·斯宾塞
I'm calling Kate Spencer.
已经打过了
I already did.
她说在有更多证据前
She said there's nothing the D.A.'s office can do
地区检察官也无能为力
without further evidence.
那我去她办公室好了
Well, then I'm going to her office.
她还说不要到办公室找她
And then she also said not to show up at her office.
星城守卫网
塞勒斯·凡奇于铁山监狱获释
凡奇涉嫌贩卖♥♥人口
Vanch is connected to human trafficking,
毒品运输 敲诈勒索
drug running, racketeering,
以及至少52宗谋杀案
and at least 52 different homicides.
好吧 那你打算怎么做 因为除非
Ok, so what's the play? Because unless you have access
你认识什么神秘的执法人士
to some private police force,
否则凡奇还是会继续逍遥法外
Vanch will stay free to roam the streets.
我得接个电♥话♥
I have to get this.
喂
Hello?
与我和一帮名厨共度一晚你觉得如何
How does a night with me and a dozen famous chefs sound?
听起来像《单身汉》里的剧情
Like an episode of "The Bachelor".
美国相亲真人秀节目
我明晚要为夜♥总♥会♥面试厨师
I'm auditioning potential chefs for the club tomorrow night.
安排了一次试吃
I've arranged a tasting,
有人来帮忙就最好了
and I could use an extra set of taste buds.
我还在想办法把
I'm trying to figure out how to get
一个穷凶恶极的罪犯抓回监狱 抱歉没空
a vicious criminal back in jail. I can't.
挺好的 听起来你会饿得很快
It's perfect. It sounds like hungry work.
明晚吗
Tomorrow night?
要是早一点或许可以
Maybe, if we could do it early.
我得挂了
Look, I got to go.
我得打个电♥话♥
There's someone I have to call.
一会儿见
I'll see you later. Bye.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
你不觉得她就这么烧了小本子
You don't find that a little convenient,
有些太凑巧了吗
her just so happening to have burned the book?
她是为了我的安全考虑 狄格尔
She did it out of concern for my safety, Diggle.
或者是她自己的
Or her own.
奥利弗 这是你自己说的
Oliver, you said it yourself.
不管是谁 列下名单的人
Whoever compiled that
必定是卷入了极其危险的事
list is involved in something very dangerous.
如果你母亲没对你说实话
And if your mother is lying to you...
名单上的人她根本不认识
And she didn't know any of the names on the list.
她说不认识
She said she didn't.
你不必相信她
You don't have to take her word for it.
奥利弗 如果换做别人
Oliver, if this were anybody else,
你早就披上兜帽
you'd be hooded up right now
带着弓箭去找他们谈话了
on your way to having an arrow-side chat with them.
可这不是别人 是我母亲
This isn't anybody else. This is my mother.
我了解她
And I know her.
那是什么
What's that?
这是我给兰斯的电♥话♥
That is the phone that I gave to Lance
好让他联♥系♥兜帽男
so that he could contact the hood.
他打算劝你自首吗
Is he asking to turn yourself in?
他把电♥话♥给了劳蕾尔
He gave it to Laurel.
-喂 -我需要你帮忙
- Hello? - I need your help.
这正是你拿着这部手♥机♥的目的
That's why you have the phone.
塞勒斯·凡奇因些程序问题 刚从监狱释放
Cyrus Vanch was just released from prison on a technicality.
现在逍遥地住在他律师家
Living large in his lawyer's house.
没有证据证明他杀了人
There's no evidence of foul play.
但我知道那律师只是凡奇第一个杀害的人
But I know he's just Vanch's first victim,
不会是最后一个
and he won't be his last.
警方那边呢
What about the police?
没有新名头 警方也拿他没办法
They can't move on him without evidence of new criminal activity.
劳蕾尔 找证据跟我无关
Laurel, obtaining evidence isn't what I do.
凡奇是个危险人物
Vanch is dangerous.
拿好手♥机♥ 等我电♥话♥
Hold on to the phone, I'll call.
劳蕾尔需要我帮忙
Laurel needs my help.
奥利弗 你是要去帮她
Oliver, are you running to help her...
还是要逃避关于你母亲的真♥相♥
or away from the truth about your mother?
我还有活要干
I have work to do.
警探
Hey, Detective?
我很忙 凯尔顿
I'm busy, Kelton.
我肯定你会想听的
I'm pretty sure you're going to want to hear this.
我放在治安维持者手♥机♥里的窃听器有动静了
The bug I put in that phone from the vigilante just lit up.
你女儿又找他帮忙了
Your daughter's playing Maid Marion to Robin Hood again.
你上哪去
Where you going?
派克副队的办公室
Lieutenant Pike's office.
如果她要跟兜帽男见面
If she's meeting with the hood,
我们就要派支特别小组过去
there's going to be a task force there when she does.
我们得把这一切视作一个机会
See, we got to look at all this as an opportunity.
三合会和波提纳尔组织都已经群龙无首了
The Triad and the Bertinelli Organization are leaderless.
你所听到的泄气声
The giant sucking sound you're hearing
表明了星城现在权利的真空
is the current power vacuum in Starling City,
而我正有意要去填满它
the one that I plan on filling.
你要怎么说服三合会和波提纳尔的人
How are you going to convince the Triad and Bertinelli's crew
让他们跟着你混
that they should sign up with you?
这问题问得好
That's an excellent question.
我得做些事
I need to do something.
堪称壮举的事
Something spectacular.
来吸引注意 赢得尊重
To get their attention and earn their respect.
你知道我在监狱里都学到了什么吗
You know what I learned in prison?
要想受人敬重
If you want to be respected,
就得绊倒食物链最顶端的家伙
you find the biggest guy and you put him down permanent.
看来我刚找到了这个人
I think I just found the biggest guy.
今天会非常有趣的
This is going to be fun.
我还穿了我的肥腰裤
I even wore my fat pants.
我不会想知道那是什么的 对吧
I don't want to know what those are, do I?
没错
Nope.
是工作上的事
This is work.
很快就好
It'll just be a second, ok?
喂
Hello?
是我 我有些东西
It's me. I have something.
能见面吗
Can you meet?
能 在哪见
Yeah, where?
温尼克大楼屋顶 半小时后见
Rooftop, Winick Building. 30 minutes.
干得好 凯尔顿
Good work, Kelton.
好了大伙儿
Ok, everybody.
用橡胶子弹 这可是我女儿
Rubber bullets. This is my daughter here.
不能让她受伤
She cannot come to any harm.
但除此之外
But outside of that,
你们要不惜一切
you do whatever needs doing
抓住那个弓箭手
to bring that archer down.
你确定要这么做
You sure about this?
她知道我不惜一切代价也要抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Look, she knows I'd do anything to catch this bastard.
这是最好... 是我唯一的选择
And this is the best-- it's the only option I've got.
我跟你一样想抓住这家伙
Look, I want to get this guy just as badly as you do.
我只是不希望你们父女之间产生嫌隙
I just don't want to see anything come between you two.
我提醒过她 我让她离那个疯子远一点
I warned her. I said stay away from this lunatic.
她不听
She didn't.
你不觉得这算在我背后放暗箭吗
You don't think that turns a knife in my back?
我希望她也能这么想
I hope she sees it that way.
别用这种可怜兮兮的眼神
Mmm, put those puppy dog eyes away.
工作上有点事
Something's come up at work.
不能等明天吗
That can't wait until tomorrow?
只要一小时 我可以去夜店找你
It'll only be an hour. I can meet you at the club.
那就一小时
One hour.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表