剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
About a month after the funerals, Mom stopped going out.
很快她连话也不说了
Pretty soon, she stopped talking altogether.
屋里一片死寂 所以我就来这儿
The house got so quiet, so I'd come here.
跟你说话
To talk to you.
奥利弗·奎恩
1985-2007
一个好儿子
好兄长
英年早逝
说的都是些很傻的事
I mean, stupid stuff.
告诉你我那天做了什么 迷恋上哪个男孩
Like what I was doing that day, what boy I had a crush on...
有时候 我会要求你
And then sometimes, I'd ask you,
恳求你回家 回到我身边
beg you, to find your way home to me.
现在 你就在这里
Now, here you are.
说实话 我却觉得和死去的你更亲密些
And the truth is, I felt closer to you when you were dead.
我明白你当时身处地狱
Look, I know it was hell where you were.
可我们在这儿也是百般煎熬
But it was hell here too.
你得对我敞开心扉 奥利
You gotta let me in, Ollie.
你总得对谁敞开心扉吧
You gotta let someone in.
奥利弗·奎恩
1985-2007
一个好儿子
你还好吗
Are you okay?
外面有两辆警车
There are two cop cars outside.
如果你不和我保持距离
How am I supposed to stay away from you
我怎么能离你远点呢
if you won't stay away from me?
-我 -你来做什么 奥利
- I... - What are you doing here, Ollie?
我妹妹带...
My sister took...
她告诉我 从回来之后
She pointed out to me that I
我就一直将别人拒之千里 还说...
have been distant since I got back and that...
最好我能对某人敞开心扉
It would probably be a good idea if I let somebody in.
所以你认为要从
So, you thought you'd
第一个被你拒之千里的人开始
start with the first person you pushed away.
我那么做是为了保护你
I did that to protect you.
可我昨天见到你
And then I saw you yesterday,
才明白其实那伤害了你
and I realized that I hurt you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这地方五年来一点都没变
This place hasn't changed in five years.
我一直没时间重新装饰
I haven't really had time to redecorate.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a jerk.
困在岛上之前 我就是个混♥蛋♥
Before the island, I was a jerk,
现在我也只是一个...
and now I'm just a...
伤痕累累的混♥蛋♥
I'm a damaged jerk.
袋子里是什么
What's in the bag?
我在岛上想的事情很多
I thought about many things on the island,
但只有一件事是我日思夜想的
but there was one thing that I thought about every day.
我甚至还梦到过呢
I actually dreamed about it,
我对自己保证 如果将来还有机会
and I promised myself that if I ever got a chance
我要和你一起做这件事
to do it again, I'd do it with you.
那就是吃冰淇淋
Eat ice cream.
和我记忆中一样美味
This is as good as I remember.
我母亲想让我加入公♥司♥
My mother wants me to join the company.
没错 继承属于我的大业
Yeah. Take my rightful place.
我无法想象你统领宇宙公♥司♥的样子
I can't exactly picture you as master of the Universe.
五年过去了
You know, after five years,
我有了自己的计划
I have plans.
有些事我非做不可
I have things that I have to do.
可那很难完成 如果我要...
I can't do that if I'm...
我也不清楚
I don't know...
出席董事会议和股东简报会
attending board meetings and stockholder briefings.
奥利弗
Oliver?
你是个成年人
You're an adult.
你可以拒绝
You can say no.
我试过了
Oh, I tried.
他们不接受
Didn't take.
那就别光说
Well, then don't tell her.
做给她看
Show her.
做那个你想让她看到的人
Be the person that you want her to see you as.
相信我
Trust me.
对付满腹怨气的家长 我经验可丰富了
I have plenty of experience with disapproving parents.
你父亲的怨气可全是冲我来的
I have been on the receiving end of your father's disapproval.
他责怪自己多过责怪你
He blames himself more than he blames you.
他以为如果他能和莎拉亲近点
He thinks that, you know, maybe if he and Sarah were closer,
她就会告诉他出海的事
she would have told him about the boat trip.
而他就能阻止你们一起去了
And he could have stopped her from going with you.
对不起
I am sorry.
你已经道过歉了
You apologized already.
再多次也不够
And it'll never be enough.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
什么
What?
有人在防火梯那儿
There's someone on the fire escape.
-你要... -快过来 快
- What are...- Hey, come on..come on
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- Are you hurt? - No.
你受伤了吗 奎恩先生
Are you hurt, Mr. Queen?
没有 没有
No! No.
这就是为什么你需要一名贴身保镖
This is why it's a good idea to have a bodyguard.
你还好吗
You okay?
-爸爸 -感谢上帝
- Daddy! - Oh, thank God.
-感谢上帝 你没事吧 -我没事
- Thank God. Are you all right? - I'm okay.
你安排来保护我的警♥察♥...
Those cops that you put on me...
-他们... -我到外面想借个火
- They... - I went outside to ask for a light
发现他们都死在警车里了
and they were both dead in the squad car.
狄格尔先生 谢谢你
Mr. Diggle, thank you.
以后无论你在城里闯多少红灯都没关系
Feel free to run as many red lights in the city as you want.
这只是我的工作 先生
I was just doing my job, sir.
不 你的工作是保护他
No, your job is protecting him.
看来只要你和我的女儿在一起 就会死人
It seems like whenever you're with one of my daughters, people die.
你给我离劳蕾尔远点
You stay away from Laurel,
不然我发誓你再次消失时
or I swear the next time you disappear,
就再也回不来了
it will be permanent.
爸爸
Dad!
别插手 劳蕾尔
No, Laurel...
没关系 我能理解
It's okay, I understand.
行了
Yeah.
我本想说谢谢你
I'd say thank you,
但这么简单一句好像不够
but I don't think that would cover it.
就像我和你的警♥察♥朋友说的一样
Well, like I told your cop friend,
我只是在尽我的职责
I was just doing my job.
除此之外 我还要谢谢你才是
Besides, I think it should be you that I'm thanking.
-谢我什么 -那把刀
- What for? - The knife.
刀吗 只是侥幸而已
The knife. I got lucky.
那只是一把小刀
That was a kitchen knife.
重量分布都不均匀
It wasn't even weighted properly,
你却能在十英尺外扔得那么准
yet you threw it with accuracy across a 10-foot room.
就是侥幸而已
Exactly. I got lucky.
我没有那么蠢可以让你轻易骗过
I'm not the kind of man you want to take for a fool,
奎恩先生 你明白吗
Mr. Queen, you understand me?
明白了
Yes.
我想我已经开始
And I think I'm just beginning
了解你到底是什么样的人了
to understand the kind of man you are.
不用多久你就会了解的
Shouldn't take you very long.
我只是浅薄之辈
I'm shallow.
我累了 所以
And very tired, so...
晚安
Good night.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
我曾想给马丁·萨默斯一个机会
I wanted to give Martin Somers the chance
让他在法庭上坦白从宽
to confess and face a court's justice,
但他竟然敢来伤害我在意的人
but he chose to go after someone I care about instead.
他仍然要受到正义的审判
He's still going to face justice.
只不过换一种方式
It'll just be a different kind.
三合会的婊♥子♥没能解决掉兰斯
Triad bitch screwed up the hit on Lance.
现在 三合会肯定会要毁掉
Now, the Triad is gonna erase every ounce
他们走私活动的所有证据 包括我在内
of evidence of their smuggling operation, including me.
但我不会让他们得手的
Except that's not gonna happen.
吩咐华♥莱♥士♥把船备好 我今晚就走
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表