剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
快上车
Get in the car!
嘿 没打中
Hey. You missed.
干什么
What? What?
告诉我你想要什么
Just-- just tell me what you want.
我要你转四千万
You're gonna transfer $40 million
到斯特林市银行账户1♥1♥4♥1
into Starling City bank account 1♥1♥4♥1
-明晚十点前 -不然呢
- by 10 p.m. tomorrow night. - Or what?
不然我就亲自去取 只是不会这么温柔
Or I'm gonna take it, and you won't like how.
下次再让我见到你就死定了
If I see you again, you're dead!
他戴着兜帽
He was wearing a hood,
绿色兜帽
a green hood,
还拿着弓箭
and he had a bow and arrow.
怎么 你不相信我
What, you don't believe me?
那个疯子把我两个手下送进了医院
That maniac put two of my men in the hospital.
感谢你的说明
Well, thanks for your statement.
我们会全面通缉
We'll put out an APB on...
罗宾汉
Robin Hood.
我说伙计
Hey, pal.
我可不是等着注册的杂货商
I'm not some grocer who got taken for his register.
我不喜欢等人
I go to the front of the line.
他说他晚上十点前会过来
Now he said he would be back here by 10 p.m.
你们要抢在他前面
Make sure you're here first.
你们可以配合德拉肯先生 我的新任安全主管
You can coordinate with Mr. Drakon, my new head of security.
好的 感谢你抽出时间
All right. Well, uh, thanks for your time.
看来奎恩说的是实话
It looks like Queen was telling the truth.
是啊 凡事都有第一次
Yeah. Well, there's a first time for everything.
兜帽男想要自找麻烦 我们就让他如愿
This hooded guy comes looking for trouble, he'll find it.
系好你的安全带 先生
Put on your seat belt, sir.
可不能让你错过派对
Wouldn't want you to miss your party.
各位 看这里
Everybody, hey!
风云人物
Man of the hour!
女士们 好好欢迎这位男士回家吧
Whoo! And, ladies, please give this man a proper homecoming.
非常感谢 各位
Thank you very much, everybody!
奥利...
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie, Ollie.
我想死龙舌兰酒了
I missed tequila!
外面到底在搞什么
What the hell's going on out there?
是街对面
It's across the street.
孤岛获救的那家伙的派对
Party for the guy that got rescued off that island--
奥利弗·奎恩
Oliver Queen.
他也给你擦屁♥股♥吗
Hey. Does he wipe for you, too?
经我粗略估计 你有1839天没有过性生活了
Now by my rough estimate, you have not had sex in 1,839 days.
作为你的战友 我强力推荐
As your wingman, I highly recommend
卡门·高登
Carmen Golden.
是哪一个
Which one is she?
貌似《暮光之城》女主的的那妞儿
The one who looks like the chick from "Twilight."
《暮光之城》是什么
What's "Twilight"?
不知道更好
You're so better off not knowing.
一会儿就回来
Back in a minute.
奥利 嗨 这派对真烂
Ollie, hey! This party is sick.
谁让你进来的
Who let you in here?
应该是某个对我说
I believe it was somebody who said,
"这边请 奎恩小姐"的家伙
"Right this way, Miss Queen."
你不该来这里
Well, you shouldn't be here.
我早就不是12岁了
I'm not 12 anymore.
对 你才17岁
No. You're 17.
奥利 我爱你
Ollie, I love you,
但是你不能一回来就指责我
But you can't come back here and judge me,
尤其这事咱俩其实半斤八两
especially for being just like you.
我知道我离开的时候你不好过
I know that it couldn't have been easy for you when I was away--
离开 不 你死了
Away? No. You died.
我哥哥和我爸爸都死了
My brother and my father died.
我参加了你们的葬礼
I went to your funerals.
-我知道 -不 你不知道
- I know. - No, you don't.
妈妈有沃尔特 我谁都没有
Mom had Walter, and I had no one.
你们都一副无所谓的样子
You guys all act like it's cool,
让我们忘掉过去的五年
let's forget about the last 5 years.
但我做不到
Well, I can't.
对我来说 这事我一辈子都忘不掉
For me, it's kind of permanently in there,
所以如果我变得让你失望了
so I'm sorry if I turned out
我很抱歉
some major disappointment,
但是在经历了这些事之后
but this me is the best I could do
这已经是我努力的极限了
with what I had to work with.
跳舞去
Let's bounce.
拿到刺♥激♥的了
You have the fun dip?
对 就在这...
Yeah. It's right--
不 我好像弄丢了
No. I--I must have dropped it.
你来了
You're here.
汤米 他说得有道理
Tommy. He made the point that
我们毕竟这么多年了
we have too many years between us
有些事还是要有个了结
to leave things the way we left them.
我们能不能去个安静点的地方
Is there someplace quieter that we could go?
当然
Yeah.
对不起之前我说
I'm sorry about saying
该死掉的那个人应该是你
that you should have been the one who died.
我不该这么说
That was wrong.
如果我能代替她去死 我会的
If I could trade places with her, I would.
关于莎拉
About Sarah,
有件事我很怕问出口
there's something that I've been afraid to ask,
但我得知道
but I need to know.
说吧
Ok.
她死的时候
When she died...
很痛苦吗
did she suffer?
莎拉
Sarah! Aah!
没有
No.
我每天都想起她
I think about her every day.
我也是
Me, too.
看来我们至少还有这一个共同点
I guess we still have one thing in common then.
真不敢相信我会这么说 但是
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but...
如果你想找人谈谈
if you need someone to talk to
你的那些遭遇 可以来找我
about what happened to you, I'm here.
账户余额
$0.00
发生什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我叫一个人做件事
I asked somebody to do something.
他没做到
They didn't do it.
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
你总能看到我最好的一面
You always saw the best in me.
现在也是
Right now, that's what you're doing,
你看着我 一定在猜
Looking at me, and you're wondering
那座岛是否改变了我
if that island changed me somehow,
是不是让我变成了一个好人
if it made me a better person.
它没有
It didn't.
所以还是离我远一点吧
Stay away from me.
否则的话
Otherwise...
我又会伤害你
I'm just gonna hurt you again,
而这一次 只会伤得更深
but this time, it will be worse.
我去狂欢了
Got to roll.
得去弥补这五年来缺失的花天酒地
I got 5 years of debauchery to catch up on.
你知道吗 奥利弗
You know what, Oliver?
你错了 那座岛确实改变了你
You're wrong. That island did change you.
至少你现在变诚实了
At least now you're honest.
有什么我能效劳的吗 先生
Something I can help you with, sir?
我只想一个人静一静
I just wanted a second to myself.
要不是你成天满嘴胡说
I would believe you, Mr. Queen,
我真愿相信你 奎恩先生
if you weren't so full of crap.
派对在这边
Party's this way.
门锁住了
It's locked.
你们俩负责电梯
You two cover the elevator.
巡逻 戒备
Hang back and be ready.
待在角落 提高警惕
Stay in the corners and stay alert.
十点已经过了
It's past 10:00.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表