剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
He said he didn't even see Camille that day.
满意了
Happy now?
是的
Yes.
知道吗 我以为你永远不会
You know, I thought it'd be a cold day in hell
为罪犯辩护
before you started defending criminals.
德克兰不一定就是罪犯
I'm not so sure Declan's a criminal.
就像你说的 他时日不多
Like you said, he's on a clock.
我得拼尽全力
Can't leave any stone unturned.
还真好
Oh, yeah.
你打算什么时候告诉我
So when are you gonna tell me?
什么
Hmm?
你胳膊受伤的事情
About what happened to your arm.
是我的肩膀 不过没有大碍
Oh, it's my shoulder, and it's--it's fine.
我知道奎恩那家伙是个麻烦
I knew that Queen guy was trouble.
我可没说是因为保护奎恩而受的伤
Hey, I never said this happened protecting Queen.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那他干嘛来这里
Then what's he doing here?
危险已排除 先生
Area is secure, sir.
非常感谢 罗布
Thank you very much, Rob.
你好 狄格尔的嫂子卡莉
Hello, Diggle's sister-in-law Carly.
-奥利弗·奎恩 -我知道你是谁
- I'm Oliver Queen. - I know who you are.
不 你还真不知道
No, you really don't.
你好
Hello.
当我到家时 我不由得注意到居然没有警车
I couldn't help but notice a distinct lack of police cars when I got home.
我就知道你不会告发我
I knew you wouldn't drop a dime on me.
所以你考虑过我的提议吗
So have you considered my offer?
提议
Offer.
还真是个有趣的说法
That's one hell of a way to put it.
这是提议
It is an offer.
这是个机会 让你去做
It's a chance to do the kind of good
当初吸引你参军的那种善事
that compelled you to join the military.
得了吧
Please.
你是含着金汤匙出生的 奎恩
You were born with a platinum spoon in your mouth, Queen.
怎么 在一个没有客房♥服务的岛上待了五年
What, you spent 5 years on an island with no room service,
突然间就找到信仰了
and suddenly you found religion?
这是我父亲的
This was my father's.
我埋葬他时找到的
I found it when I buried him.
我记得你说过你父亲是死于沉船
I thought you said your father died when the boat went down.
我们俩都登上了救生筏
We both made it to a life raft,
但是食物和水不够我们两个人的
but there wasn't enough food and water
所以他开枪自杀了
for both of us, so he shot himself in the head.
他那么做除了是想让我活下去
And as much as he was doing it to give me a chance to survive,
我相信也是在赎罪
I believe that he was also atoning for his sins.
我要纠正我家人犯下的错误
I need to right the wrongs done by my family,
我也想给你一个机会
and I'm offering you the chance
纠正对你们犯下的错误
to right the wrongs done to yours.
奥利弗 你在说些什么
Oliver, what are you talking about?
警♥察♥一直没抓到杀害你哥哥的人
The police never caught your brother's shooter.
别把安迪扯进来
Hey, you leave Andy out of this.
子弹上带有箭毒
The bullets were laced with curare.
那是弗洛伊德·劳顿的手法
That's Floyd Lawton's M.O.
他就是我阻止的那个狙击手
He is the sniper that I stopped.
你是想告诉我你放倒了杀害安迪的人
Are you trying to tell me that you took down Andy's killer?
我是在给你机会
I'm-- I'm giving you the chance,
帮助别人的家人的机会
a chance to help other people's families.
你还记得这座城市的居民
Do you remember when the people
互相帮助的时候吗
in this city helped each other?
他们不会再帮助别人了
They can't do that anymore,
因为有一伙人
because a group of people,
像我父亲那样的人
people like my father,
他们踩着别人的喉咙向上爬
they see nothing wrong with raising themselves up
还觉得理所应当
by stepping on other people's throats.
这需要有人来阻止
It does need to stop,
如果法官不出手
and if it's not gonna be the courts
警♥察♥也不出手
and it's not gonna be the cops...
那就由我来做
then it's gonna be me.
我希望还有你
And, I hope, you.
我要去趟洗手间 罗布
I'm gonna go to the washroom, Rob.
那小子已经跑远了 伙计
Oh, that boy's long gone, man.
你还在追查钱的流向
You still following the money trail?
这事不是应该由会计来做吗
Don't we have accountants for that sort of thing?
这种情况下他们没什么用
They're being singularly ineffective in this instance.
那么
Well, then...
幸运的是我已经解开这个谜团了
It's fortunate that I've solved the mystery.
我想我就是犯人
I think I'm the culprit.
两百六十万是个特殊的数字
2.6 million is a rather specific figure.
那正是公♥司♥三年前投资到一家
That's the exact amount the company invested
朋友的初创企业里的金额
in a friend's start-up venture 3 years ago.
我会打给会计 让他们负责处理好
I will call accounting. They'll clean it all up.
然后就没什么好担心的了
Then there's nothing to worry about.
好的
Ok.
你在这个德克兰的案子上可真是花了不少时间
You really are putting a lot of hours into this Declan thing.
你真♥相♥信他是清白的
You actually think he's innocent.
有人相信
Someone does.
你这样说了
So you said,
但你没说是谁
but you didn't say who.
是守护天使
The guardian angel.
戴兜帽的那个家伙吗
The guy in the hood?
你是在开玩笑吧
Look, you're-- you're kidding.
他跟踪我 要我查看德克兰的案子
He tracked me down and asked me to look into the Declan case.
你见过他了
But you've met him?
但他相悖于我所信仰的一切
But he goes against everything that I was ever taught to believe in.
他违反了法律 谁知道还有什么
He breaks the law and God knows what else.
你怎么就不怕他会对你做些什么
How are you not afraid that he is gonna do God knows what to you?
他不会的
He won't.
我不清楚 我能感觉得到
I don't know. I can feel it.
我是让你去见见别人
You know, when I told you to meet someone,
但这和我的本意差太远了
this is far, far away from what I meant.
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
为什么我们不能面对面交谈
Is there a reason we can't do this face to face?
你见过彼得·德克兰了
You've met with Peter Declan.
你是对的
You were right.
他很有可能是清白的
He might be innocent.
德克兰说他的妻子在遇害当天
Declan said his wife blew the whistle on Brodeur
揭发了布洛德
the day she was murdered.
我们要找出她向谁告发了布洛德 来做证人
Then we need to get whoever she told about Brodeur to testify.
那个人已经作证了
He already has.
马特·伊斯托克 卡米尔的主管
Matt Istook, Camille's supervisor.
只是 他说她什么也没对他说过
Only, he says that she didn't say a word to him.
他可能在说谎
He could be lying.
如果真在说谎 那他的确很有说服力
Well, if he is, then he's very convincing.
他让陪审团和警♥察♥都相信了他
He had the jury and police believing him.
他还没有被我审问过
He hasn't been questioned by me.
我做律师
I didn't become a lawyer
不是为了违法或是伤害谁
to break the law or hurt anybody.
我做的是必要的事
I do what's necessary,
正是彼得·德克兰这种人需要的
what people like Peter Declan need.
如果你做的没错
If what you're doing isn't wrong...
为什么还用兜帽遮住脸
Then why are you hiding your face with a hood?
为了保护我在乎的人
To protect the ones I care about.
听起来很寂寞
That sounds lonely.
有时会
It can be.
但不是今天
But not today.
我有个问题
I've got one question.
我为什么被解雇了
Why am I being fired?
-你是斯莫克小姐 对吗 -是我
- Ms. Smoke, isn't it? - Yes.
我毫无疑问是
And I am without a doubt
技术部门最有价值的员工 没有之一
the single most valuable member of your technical division.
就连我所谓的主管都比不过我
That's including my so-called "supervisor".
让我走会是这个公♥司♥的巨大损失
Letting me go would be a major error for this company.
我同意 所以你没有被解雇
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表