剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你只管别让我们有理由抓住你就好
Just keep making sure I don't have a reason to get you.
泰勒 宝贝儿
Taylor? Sweetheart?
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我做了世界上最美味的通心粉和芝士哦
You know, I make the world's best macaroni and cheese.
这是她唯一会做的
It's the only thing she knows how to make.
我想爸爸妈妈了
I miss my mom and dad.
在我还只有你这么大时
When I was your age,
我妈妈把我抱上♥床♥后就出门了
my mom tucked me into bed that night before going out.
接下来我记得的事
Then the next thing I knew,
就是有位警官来我们家
there was a police officer at my door.
告诉我她走了
He said that she was gone
我再也见不到她了 但是你知道吗
and that I would never see her again. But you know what?
他错了
He was wrong.
-你看见她了 -嗯
- You saw her? - Mh-mmm.
每当我闭上双眼 我都能看见她
Every time I close my eyes, I can see her.
每当我上♥床♥睡觉
Every time I go to bed,
都能在梦里见到她
I see her in my dreams.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
现在试试 闭上双眼
Now try it, close your eyes.
我看到他们了
I see them.
当你伤心 或者害怕时
Whenever you are sad, or scared,
都要记得 他们一直与你同在
just remember that they will always be there.
你总能给我惊喜 梅林
You constantly surprise me, Merlyn.
我去
I'll get it.
兰斯小姐吗
Ms. Lance?
我是星城警署的凯瑟尔副队
It's Lt. Kessel, SCPD.
你父亲叫我来看看情况
Your dad asked me to check in.
副队 能把你的警徽给我看一下吗
Lieutenant, can you hold your badge up to the door, please?
好的
OK, great.
稍等
Just one sec.
怎么了
What?
他的警徽号♥码是以0开头的
His badge number begins with a zero,
副队的警徽号♥码应该以1开头
lieutenant's badge numbers begin with a one--
是警徽露馅了 对吗
It was the badge that gave me away, right?
你知道我老爸是警♥察♥
You know, my father's a cop.
他教我的可不止这个
And that's not all he taught me.
我觉得 你正好可以搬家了
I'm feeling like it might be time for you to move.
爸爸 不管拉斯马斯雇的是谁
Dad, whoever Rasmus hired
在完成任务前他都不会收手的
is going to keep coming until he finishes the job,
否则拉斯马斯就会再找别人来接手
Otherwise Rasmus will just hire someone else who will.
好了 我要求你们三个
Ok, listen, I want the three of you
马上接受保护性监禁 别想拒绝
in protective custody immediately, and don't even think about it.
他杀了我两个人
He killed two of my men.
兜帽男刚刚救了我们
The hood just saved our lives.
我们可以信任他
We can trust him.
他不会让我受伤的
He won't let anything happen to me.
就算我能接受
Even if I was comfortable
他一天24小时都看着你
with the idea of him watching over you 24/7,
何况我不能
which I'm not,
我也不用他来管这个闲事
something tells me he's got better things to do.
那奥利弗行吗
What about Oliver?
抱歉 你还有别的朋友叫奥利弗吗
Sorry, you got another friend named Oliver?
奎恩家的安全保障比总统还多
The Queens have more security than the president.
他们到处都有摄像头 到处都是保镖
They've got cameras everywhere, bodyguards in every wing,
所有进出的人都需要核实身份
and no one goes in or out without being accounted for.
我们都想给劳蕾尔最安全的环境
We both only want what is best for Laurel.
现在最安全的就是和奥利弗待在一起
And right now that is to stay close to Oliver.
相信我
Trust me.
这是罗宾斯先生
This is Mr. Robbins.
不管你去哪他都跟着
Where you go, he goes.
你会被保护得很好 兰斯小姐
You'll be very well protected, Ms. Lance.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这些人都是我亲自挑选的
I hand-selected these men myself.
整个房♥子都很安全
The house and the grounds are completely secure.
请别客气就当这是自己家
Please make yourself at home.
你一定就是泰勒了
You must be Taylor.
我来告诉你哪里藏了好吃的饼干怎么样
How about I show you where I hide the good cookies?
奎恩先生 只要您准备好了
Mr. Queen, whenever you're ready,
我随时送您去下一场会议
I can take you to your next appointment, sir.
罗通会议
The Lawton meeting?
好的
Yes.
我需要先去趟夜店
I just need to swing by the club
换身好西装
and pick up my good suit.
那我们在那见
So, I'll meet you there.
好的 先生
Of course, sir.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
我得去处理件重要的事情
There's something else I need to take care of. It's important.
比这儿的事还重要吗
More important than what's going on here?
无意冒犯奥利弗 可我觉得
No offense to Oliver, but I think we need
有罗宾斯先生和他的人保护就够了
Mr. Robbins and his men more than him.
要不是你 我们不会躲在这里
You are the reason why we're here,
相信我 我非常不想承认这一点
and trust me, that wasn't easy to admit.
你们会没事的
You'll be fine.
我保证
I promise.
多嚼一下比较好
You know, chewing might help.
狼吞虎咽对你来说不够优雅吗
Hmm. Not dainty enough for you?
我比你能吃多了 罗伊·哈珀
I could eat you under the table, Roy Harper.
可不要忘了
Don't forget that.
全体人员 编码10-80
All units, code 10-80.
星港 10-80
Starling City Port, 10-80...
这是什么
What is that?
发现疑似治安维持者行迹
Suspected vigilante activity,
呼叫所有待命人员
requesting all available units.
你口袋里放了个警用对讲机吗
Do you have a police radio in your pocket?
没有 很高兴见到你
No, I'm just happy to see you.
我得走了
Got to run.
今晚不错嘛
Nice evening huh?
我觉得你拿了我的东西
I think you've got something that belongs to me.
你给我下套 就是想拿回对讲机
You set this up, just to get your radio back?
我确实很喜欢这个对讲机
I do love that radio.
走吧
Come on.
我给你手♥机♥传了一张
I'm uploading a satellite overview
广场的卫星全景图像...
of the plaza to your phone...
谢谢 不过我知道地点...
Thanks, but I know the place--
狄格很清楚你潜伏的地点应该在哪
Dig was pretty specific about where you should perch-- you know,
以便能给罗通致命一击
what position gives you the best shot at Lawton.
我是这么认为的
I think.
他说了很多军事用语
He used a lot of military jargon.
你要狙击一名狙击手
So you're sniping a sniper.
挺讽刺的 不觉得吗
Kind of ironic, don't you think?
我也不觉得
Me neither.
那是什么
What's that?
我用远程木马
I had a remote access trojan
在网上搜索爱德华·拉斯马斯
scouring the Internet for Edward Rasmus.
他的名字出现在飞行人员名单里
His name just popped up on a flight manifest,
晚上8点15分前往上海...
20:15 to Shanghai...
他要逃跑
He's running.
挺好的 不是吗
That's good, right?
如果他离开星城
If he's leaving town,
劳蕾尔和那个孩子就安全了
he won't be after Laurel and the child anymore.
但如果你想彻底阻止他
But if you did want to stop him,
看来现在是唯一机会了
looks like it's now or never.
死亡射手还是拉斯马斯 选吧
Deadshot or Rasmus... your choice.
陷阱一号♥ 我是先驱者
Trap one, this is Harbinger.
等待罗通进来 接了头
Wait for Lawton to enter and make contact.
我们就拿下他
Then we'll take him down.
该死 奥利弗...
Damn it, Oliver...
只等创新联合会的烂摊子消停
Just until this CNRI mess dies down.
如果没有 中国还有两样好东西
And if it doesn't, two best things about China--
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表