剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Hit the water.
-什么 -要你打就打
- What? - Hit it.
重来
Again.
重来 用力
Again. Harder.
如果你是想让我觉得像个傻子
If the point of this is to make me feel like an idiot,
你做到了
it's working.
千里之行 始于足下
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
孔子 不错啊
Confucius, great.
有其父必有其女啊
I'm starting to see the family resemblance.
其实是老子说的 重来
Laozi, actually. Again.
然后呢
Now what?
把碗里的水盛满再重来
Fill the bowl. Start again.
有何进展
What have you got?
追踪到了钱的最终去处
The end of the money trail.
正在发给你交易地点
Sending the dealer's location to you now.
各位好啊
Hey yo.
谁想要嗨一下
Who's looking to party?
兄弟这点可不够
That's not enough, man.
没钱就别妄想了
You don't pay, you don't play.
没事 来者都是客
It's all right. Good for business.
我老板貌似挺喜欢你的 G
My boss seems to like you, G.
这个
Now that...
哥们 这够你买♥♥一块砖头大小的了
that'll buy you a brick, my man.
快走
Go, go, go!
别忘了呼吸
Don't forget to breathe.
我不会的 不会的
I won't. I won't.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你真是我见过最诡异的人了
You're officially the creepiest person I've ever met.
我 我感觉不太好
I don't--I don't feel so good.
疯子 离我远点
Get away from me, creep.
怎么了
Have we got a problem?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
各单位请注意 发生袭击需紧急救援
All units, all units, Code 99.
现场有人携带枪♥支♥ 地点在星城水族馆
417 in progress, Starling Aquarium.
所有可支援单位
All available units--
这是警方的广播
This just came over the police frequency.
我侵入了水族馆内部系统好看得更仔细些
I hacked the aquarium security system to get a better look.
围观者说看到他吞下了一些绿紫相间的药丸
Bystanders said they saw him pop some green and purple pills...
有个服食了"迷魂"极度兴奋的家伙
There's a lunatic high on Vertigo
劫持了人♥质♥
who's taking hostages,
你却在这儿 泡茶
and you're making-- making tea.
这是我从岛上带回来的草药
They're medicinal herbs from the island.
能够解一些毒
They counter balance the effects of certain drugs and poisons.
应该能解"迷魂"的毒
They should counteract the effects of Vertigo.
难道你不要
And you aren't going to--
-什么 -你懂的
- What? - You know...
我妹妹曾经吸食这种玩意儿
My sister got high on this garbage.
差点杀了人
Could have killed someone.
但她不应该被一箭穿心
She didn't deserve an arrow in the heart.
他也没有辜负这座城市
This guy didn't fail the city.
是这座城市辜负了他
The city failed him.
我也辜负了他
And so did I.
这不是你的错
What's happening now isn't your fault.
你没让他吸毒
You didn't make him take drugs.
是没有 但我没有彻底打垮伯爵
No, but I did fail to put the Count in a grave so deep
让他再不能出来害人
that he couldn't come back and hurt anyone again.
你抓到他了 他也被关起来了
You caught him. They locked him up.
但是现在这座城市岌岌可危
And now the city is on fire!
所以很明显 那不是个明智的做法
So clearly, it wasn't the right decision.
和狄格尔联♥系♥
Get in touch with Diggle.
安全起见
With the security feed out,
我需要有个人在水族馆帮我把风
I'm going to need a second set of eyes at the Aquarium.
费利西蒂来电
真高兴你还在国内
Glad I caught you stateside.
时间刚好 我两天后去平壤
Just barely. I leave in two days for Pyongyang.
这不是要保密的吗
Isn't that classified?
我想老战友会帮我保守秘密的
I figure an old army buddy can keep a secret.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
I was glad to get your call.
莱拉 我打电♥话♥给你不是因为这个
Lyla, that's not why I called.
那你找我肯定是有什么事要我帮忙
There's something else you'd like me to do for you, then.
事实上 有件事我能帮你
Well, actually, I think there's something I can do for you.
我打算去告诉警♥察♥死亡射手
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that deadshot
是他们最想要的人之一
is on Argus' most wanted list.
你对他了解多少
What do you know about him?
首先是他的姓名 弗洛伊德·罗通
Well, his name, for starters. Floyd Lawton.
这我们都不了解 你怎么知道的
We don't even have that. Where'd you get it?
在我得到这个的地方
Same place I got this.
要查谁是死亡射手的幕后指使者
This is everything you need to locate
有这个就够了
who's giving deadshot his targets.
你能从中获得什么
What's your interest in this?
罗通跟我在调查的一些事有关联
Lawton came up in connection with some things I'm working on.
我认为你是接收此情报的最佳人选
I thought you were the right person to pass it off to.
我记得你以前说谎没这么烂 约翰
I remember you being a better liar than that, Johnny.
莱拉 罗通是危险人物
Listen, Lyla, Lawton is a very dangerous man.
你的队伍是最有能力抓到他的
And your people are the most qualified to take him down.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
在我们这一行没什么事是简单的
Nothing in our business is simple.
奎恩工业股份有限公♥司♥
钢铁制♥造♥与焊接
威登酒吧
你还有什么需要帮忙的吗 兰斯先生
You come to ask for my help again, Mr. Lance?
埃里克·梅斯纳
Eric Messner?
谁
Who?
他是星城的一名地方长官
He's a zoning commissioner for Starling City.
而且是个声名狼藉的贪♥官♥
A notoriously corrupt one, at that.
少了的一万美金 你拿来贿赂他了
Missing ten grand. You paid it to him
用来逃避对你夜店的检查
to skip the inspection of your nightclub.
你为什么那么做 梅林
Why'd you do that, Merlyn?
你想隐藏什么
What didn't you want him to find?
这里没什么要藏的
We got nothing to hide here.
太好了 那我们四周看一下吧
Great. Then let's just take a little look around.
-没问题 -好
- Absolutely. - Yeah.
等你拿到了搜查令后再说吧
When you come back with a search warrant.
你确定你要这么做
Are you sure this is how you want to play this?
我确定
Apparently.
我女儿选男友还真有一套
Doesn't my daughter know how to pick 'em.
不要嘲笑我
Stop laughing at me!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
站住 我不想伤害你
Stop! I don't want to hurt you.
放松点 我是来帮你的
Hey, easy. I'm here to help you.
我妈也做瑜伽
My mom does yoga.
记得斯莱德和我救出你的时候吗
Hey, remember when Slade and I rescued you?
你救我
You rescued me?
好吧 在我们互救的时候
Fine. When we all rescued each other.
你说你知道法尔斯需要姚飞的原因
You said you knew why Fyers wanted Yao Fei,
还有他如何强迫他帮忙
And how he was forcing him to help.
能分享一下吗
Feel like sharing?
这水快拍完了
We're almost out of slapping water.
我父亲本来是一名人♥民♥解♥放♥军♥的将军
My father was a Jiangjun in the People's Liberation Army.
将军 我没有听到法尔斯的计划细节
A general. I didn't hear the details of Fyers plans.
但他想要我父亲当他的傀儡
But he wants my father to be the face of it.
当一个替罪羊 背黑锅
A scapegoat. To take the blame,
并且掩盖他们自己的参与
and conceal their own involvement.
为什么姚飞一开始会来到这座岛上
Why was Yao Fei on the island in the first place?
法尔斯说他是杀人犯
Fyers says he murdered people.
不 他不是
No, he didn't.
中国♥军♥队实施了大屠♥杀♥
The Chinese military comitted the massacre.
需要有人来背黑锅
Someone had to take the blame.
他们选择了他
They chose him.
将他终身监禁在这座岛上
Sent him to this island for life.
我花了好几年寻找他的下落
I spent years looking for him.
几个月前 有个人来到我公♥寓♥
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表