剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
I'm ok.
好了 你可以走了
All right, you're good to go.
我送你回家
I'll, uh, I'll take you home now.
我自己打车就行
I can take a cab.
劳蕾尔 你刚受了惊吓
Laurel, you had a trauma.
让我开车送你回家
I'll drive you home.
-不要 -什么
- No. - What?
在这段时间我不想见你
I'm going to need you to keep your distance for a while.
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
爸爸 我爱你
Dad, I love you.
我永远爱你
I'll always love you.
但我现在无法信任你
But what I can't do right now is trust you.
我只是在尽我的职责
I was just doing my job.
我以为你至少能理解这个
I thought you'd understand at least that.
那一点我是能理解
That part I do understand.
但对我撒谎 利用我
But lying to me, using me...
那需要更多时间才能理解
It's going to take longer.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
如果我说我也不知道你会怎么想
What would you think if I said I didn't know?
我会想你在说实话
That you were being honest.
那部手♥机♥现在在我父亲手上
My father has the phone now.
我看他近期内不会还给我了
And I don't think he'll be giving it back any time soon.
也许这是件好事
Maybe that's good.
我没意识到它会让你陷入危险
I didn't see how it would put you in danger.
我有自己的判断
I'm a big girl.
我知道这存在风险
I knew the risks.
现在我也知道了
Now I know them.
我不希望让你冒险
And I'm not willing to take them with you.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
当作告别吧
It means good-bye.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
天啊 劳蕾尔
Oh, my god, Laurel.
劳蕾尔 你没事吧
Laurel, tell me you are ok, please.
我没事 我很好 对不起
No, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm so sorry.
不 不 没关系
No, no, it doesn't matter,
只要你没事就好
just as long as you're ok.
你要知道 我们之间不会因此
You know, this does not change anything
有任何改变
between you and I.
需要两个人才能搞定飞机场
It takes two men to take the air field.
但如果你妨碍我离开这里
And if you compromise my getting off this island,
我照样杀了你
I will kill you.
我已经给过你第二次机会了
You've had your second chance.
我们都需要彼此
You need me just as much as I need you.
那么我们下一步该做什么
So what's our next step?
训练你以免我们俩都被杀掉
Turning you into something that won't get us both killed.
选一件武器
Choose a weapon.
现在就开始吗
We're starting now?
那是我的
That's mine.
折磨我的那个疯子就是你
You are the lunatic who tortured me?!
-不 那是另一个人 -别骗人了
- No, that was another guy. - Bull!
这个面具是我工作时带的头套
This mask, it's my operational equivalent to a balaclava.
我和我的搭档佩戴它们
My partner and I wore them
用来在执行任务时区分工种
to keep our identities classified during our missions.
你在说谎
You're lying.
法尔斯告诉过这个人是岛上的囚犯
Fyers told me this nutcase is a prisoner on the island.
法尔斯的话你也信
And Fyers is such a trustworthy individual.
是他在对你说谎
He lied to you.
我和我的搭档是来这救姚飞的
My partner and I came here to free Yao Fei.
然后带他离开这个岛
And get him off this island.
我们是A.S.I.S
We're A.S.I.S.
澳大利亚♥情♥报员
Australian Intelligence.
现在
Now.
去找一件你自己的银质武器
You are going to find your silver weapon.
一把剑怎么样
Have you considered a sword?
我喜欢剑
I like swords.
我已经明确地告诉他
I made it clear to him persuasively
他的计划危及我们事业的发展
that his plans endangered the undertaking.
我没必要威胁他吧
I didn't have to make the usual threats.
这个我已经听了十五遍
I've listened to this 15 times.
这绝对是她的声音 狄格尔 我只是
It's definitely her voice, Diggle. I just...
不能相信真的是她
I can't believe it's her.
涉及到家人时我们总是不能保持客观
We all have blind spots when it comes to family.
是啊 劳蕾尔今晚差点丧命
Yeah. Laurel's almost got her killed tonight.
要不是兰斯对她说谎
Vanch never would have known about her connection to me
凡奇根本不可能知道她和我的关系
if Lance hadn't have lied to her.
我猜这次的教训是盲目的信任十分危险
I guess the lesson here is blind trust can be dangerous.
我已经明确地告诉他
I made it clear to him persuasively
他的计划会危及我们事业的发展
that his plans endangered the undertaking.
我都不必像往常那样威胁他
I didn't have to make the usual threats.
什么事业
What's the undertaking?
我不知道
I don't know.
但开口闭口都是威胁
But with all this talk about threats,
肯定不是正当生意
it can't be good.
你提醒过我如果她说谎
You warned me that if she was lying
一定是为了掩盖她有参与什么危险勾当
would be to cover up her involvement in something dangerous.
我得知道这事业到底是什么
I need to know what the undertaking is.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
我得换种方式和我妈谈谈
I need to have another chat with my mom.
这周之前必须完成那两家公♥司♥的合并
I'll need the unidac merger finalized by the end of the week.
我们时间有限
We're on something of a clock here.
莫伊拉·奎恩
Moira Queen,
你辜负了这座城市
you have failed this city.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表