剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
in a long time.
以及好友重返家园
I got my best friend back.
还有...
And...
我终于明白为什么诗人们
I have finally figured out why poets
过去几千年都没灭绝了
have been in business for the last few thousand years.
-生日快乐 宝贝 -谢谢
- Happy birthday, baby. - Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
-应该是外卖♥♥到了 -好
- I think that's the food. - Oh, okay.
感谢上帝 她没做饭
Oh, thank god, she didn't cook.
阿门
Amen.
梅林先生
Mr. Merlyn.
劳蕾尔 我能进来吗
Laurel. Can I come in?
奥利弗
Oliver.
梅林先生
Mr. Merlyn.
我一直想和你联♥系♥
I've been trying to get in touch with you.
你在这儿做什么 爸爸
What are you doing here, dad?
生日快乐 汤米
Happy birthday, Tommy.
让我们单独谈一会儿
Just give us a second.
没问题
Of course.
-我们要吃饭了 -我不久留
- We're about to eat. - I can't stay.
没问题 正好没请你
Well, that works out because you weren't invited.
我被星城市政♥府♥提名了
I'm being honored by the Starling City municipal group.
他们要把年度人道主义奖颁给我
They're bestowing me with their annual Humanitarian Award.
他们难道找不到好人了吗
What, they ran out of actual humans to give it to?
如果你有空的话 我希望你出席
I would like you to be there, if you could.
我百分百确定我没空
I am 100% certain that I'll be busy.
或许你不相信
You might not believe this,
但我只希望你能快乐
but all I ever wanted for you was happiness.
如果解冻你的信托能缓解我俩的矛盾
If it will allay this tension between us,
我会这么做的
I'll turn the switch back on.
省下这笔钱吧 爸爸
Save your money, dad.
我不需要了
I don't need it anymore.
我还是希望你能出席典礼
I'd still like you to come to the event.
这对我来说很重要
It would mean a lot to me.
你知道吗 爸爸
You know what, dad?
有时候你最期望出现的人
Sometimes the people that you want there the most...
往往不会出现
aren't.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
无数次
Multiple times.
布鲁德海文公♥寓♥
你好 罗通
Hello, Lawton.
我看你的警觉已经不复存在了
I see your edge has dulled.
我知道你在那儿
Oh, I knew you were there.
我只是不介意你杀了我
I just didn't care if you killed me.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我的组织接下任务
My organization has been contracted
去消灭一个知名的公众人物
to eliminate a certain high profile individual.
他有严密的防卫
A very well-guarded target.
别想了
Well, forget it.
我收手了
Look, I'm retired.
就这么喝酒抽烟度日吗
To drink and smoke your life away?
我们迟早都要死的
We all got to die some time.
我要某个人在特定的时间去死
I need someone to die at the right time.
没人比你更能胜任
And no one does it better than you.
我的视力
My vision...
已经大不如前了
ain't exactly what it used to be.
对
No.
会比从前更好
It's going to be better.
那么
So...
是谁要承受这两颗子弹呢
who needs two bullets in the chest?
莫伊拉
Moira.
要动手了吗
Is it happening?
是的
Yes.
在人道主义奖颁奖典礼上
The Humanitarian Award ceremony.
不觉得人太多吗
Isn't that a little public?
这样才出人意料
No one will expect it.
我要告诉你们一个好消息
I have very welcome news to share with all of you.
多亏了奎恩联合企业的综合应用科学部
Thanks to Queen Consolidated's applied sciences division
以及他们最近收♥购♥了尤尼达克工业
and their recent acquisition of Unidac Industries,
我们定下的事业
the undertaking which we set for ourselves
再过几个月就能实现了
is only months from fruition.
未来的星城充满希望
There's hope on the horizon for everyone in Starling.
我们不会辜负这座城市的
We won't fail this city.
马尔科姆 我们都支持你
And I think I speak for everyone here
这是大家的心声
when I say we're all with you, Malcolm.
天呐 这个杀手真是个偏执狂
Jeez, this is one paranoid assassin.
巴雷拉手♥机♥的加密技术很高端
Barerra's got cobalt-level encryption on his phone.
很难黑进去
It's not going to be easy to break.
不过译码员可是我的中间名 其实是梅根啦
But codebreaker is my middle name. Actually, it's Megan--
费利西蒂 你能得到什么资料吗
Felicity, can you get anything off of it?
只有他最后拨出的电♥话♥
Just the last number he dialed.
-拨到哪里 -一家唐人街的餐馆
- Which was? - A restaurant in China Town.
默尔街1257号♥
玉龙餐馆 看来连雇佣杀手
A Jade Dragon. I guess even hired killers
都爱吃城里最棒的炒面
enjoy the city's best chow mien.
玉龙餐馆是中国黑♥手♥党♥的幌子
Yeah, Jade Dragon is a front for the Chinese mafia.
致电这家餐馆 预定今晚的两人桌
Call the restaurant, make a reservation for two for tonight.
你一定要破解这部手♥机♥
You need to decrypt that phone.
我想吃中餐了
I'm kind of in the mood for Chinese now.
请慢用
这条炸鱼可真大
That is-- that is one big fried fish.
我听说这里的川菜最正宗
I was told this was the most authentic Szechwan in town.
随便啦 我就希望你能好好庆祝
Whatever. I wanted to make sure that your birthday celebration
你的生日
got its due celebration.
昨晚的气氛 有点紧张
It was a little bit, um, tense last night.
我爸总能赶走所有的欢声笑语
Well, trust my dad to run all the smiles out of the room.
他确实来了
He did come by,
看样子他是想
and it seemed like he was trying
更有父亲样
to act a little bit dad-like.
父亲样 真是对我爸的完美总结
Dad-like, that sums up my father perfectly.
我知道你俩一向不亲近
I know the two of you have never been close,
但自你妈妈死后
but it couldn't have been easy for him
他也不容易
after your mom was killed.
是啊 他肯定忘了我跟他一样难过
Yeah, I guess he forgot that there were two of us in that club.
我不是在帮他说话 汤米
I'm not defending him, Tommy. It's...
我经历了这么多事
With everything I've been through,
失去了这么多人
people that I've lost...
我知道这一切很不容易
I know how hard it can be.
也许你不记得了
You probably don't remember this.
我们当时八岁
We were eight.
我妈葬礼之后
But after her funeral,
他消失了两年
he left for like two years.
回来的时候 他...
And when he did come back, he was...
很冷漠
he was so frickin' cold.
我们几乎不说话
We barely spoke.
所以我才总是待在你家
And that's why I spent so much time at your house.
外人看来
From the outside,
我是有爸爸的
it always looked like I had a father.
他给我钱
He paid my bills,
住在家里 帮我保释
he lived in the house, he bailed me out.
但是你♥爸♥爸带我去看第一场曲棍球比赛
But your dad took me to my first hockey game.
你♥爸♥爸教我如何飞钓
Your dad taught me how to fly fish.
你♥爸♥爸带我们去看第一部限制级电影
Your dad took us to our first r-rated movie.
但他也不是完美的
But he wasn't perfect.
我爸爸也犯错
My dad made mistakes.
而且...
And...
我们从没说过这事
We haven't talked about this.
我很生他的气
But I have a lot of anger towards him.
然而我依旧愿意放弃一切
But still, I would give anything
换他回来 因为...
to have him back, because...
毕竟 爸爸
at the end of the day, your dad is...
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表