剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
于是我打电♥话♥给在中国大使♥馆♥工作的
So I called my friend from law school
法学院同学 然后
who works at the Chinese Embassy, and...
照片中的女孩
the photo of the girl.
我找到她了
I found her.
抱歉 我能 借用一下你的手♥机♥吗
I'm sorry. Can I-- can I borrow your phone?
我答应我未婚夫在晚饭前打给他
I promised my fiance that I'd call him before dinner.
但我手♥机♥没电了
My phone's dead.
珍 这两位是我的父母
Jen, these are my parents.
很高兴见到你们
Hi. Nice to meet you.
我们也是
Yeah, you, too.
我刚刚告诉珍这张照片
I just told Jen about this photograph
跟我在忙的一个案子有关
that popped up in this case that I'm working on.
照片上的人是你吗
Is that you in the picture?
是啊 我在中国沿海的
Yeah. I spent six months
一个小岛上待了六个月
on an island off the coast of China.
这是在一个叫做"拯救"的
That was taken in a small fishing village
小渔村拍的
called Zheng Jiu.
翻译过来就是
It's Mandarin for...
救赎
Salvation.
你还好吗 兰斯夫人
Are you all right, Mrs. Lance?
我没事
Yes, I--
只是
It's just, uh,
你跟我认识的一个人很像
you look like someone I used to know.
我就知道你会这样
I was waiting for this.
会怎样
Waiting for what?
跟我讲什么浪子回头金不换的长篇大论
The whole "You can change, I can see the real you" speech.
看看你周围吧 西娅
Look around, thea.
这就是我温馨的家
This is home sweet home for me.
不想被饿死 你就要做些事
You either starve or you do things
保护好自己不受伤害
that mean you're lucky enough to make it to 21.
-我接受不了 -不对
- I can't accept that. - No.
你接受不了的是我
You can't accept me.
-罗伊·哈珀吗 -是我
- Roy Harper? - Yeah?
罗伊
Roy!
最新新闻
继续回到贫民区的事件
More on the story out of the Glades.
绑♥架♥者似乎又抓住了一位受害人
The kidnapper seems to have another victim
并正在用他的个人网站进行播放
and is broadcasting the feed to his website.
据观众反映 画面为现场直播
According to viewers, this is live footage,
所以我们无法确定即将要看到什么
so we're not sure what we're about to see.
来见见罗伊·哈珀
Meet Roy Harper.
被捕原因是盗窃
Arrests for larceny
抢劫 还有故意伤害
and robbery, aggravated assault.
可你却还能到处闲晃
And yet you're out on the street.
又一个贫民区的少年犯罪成员逃之夭夭
Another gangbanger in the Glades running free,
就像杀死我妻子的人一样
like the ones who killed my wife.
我也是在贫民区长大的
I grew up in the Glades, too.
但我并没有因此成为罪犯
And it didn't turn me into a criminal.
贫民区背叛
我认识那孩子
I know that kid.
-怎么认识的 -汤米
- How? - Tommy!
汤米
Tommy?
贫民区背叛
天呐 不
Oh, god, no.
西娅
Thea.
我不知道还能去哪
I didn't know where else to go.
-你认识他吗 -罗伊 他是我朋友
- You know him? - Roy, he's my friend.
我们正在争吵 突然有个人冲出来
And we were in a fight and some guy came out of nowhere
袭击了我们
and just attacked us!
他不应该死
He doesn't deserve to die!
我答应你 他会没事的
I promise you, he's going to be ok.
你和汤米待在这里 好吗
You stay here with Tommy, all right?
奎恩联合企业
你好
Hello?
莫伊拉 我是马尔科姆
Moira, it's Malcolm.
我听说 三合会的一个高层
I've learned a high ranking member
刚刚被捕了
of the Triad was just arrested.
那我应该去跟他谈谈
Well, I should have a word with him.
我已经谈过了 他同意找出
I already have. He's agreed to find out
是谁雇佣了三合会暗♥杀♥我
who hired his organization to assassinate me in return
作为徒刑期减短的回报
for a reduced prison sentence.
今晚 我们就会知道是谁想要我死了
By tonight, we should know the name, or names,
也许不止一个
of the people who tried to kill me.
很好
Good.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就算照片里的不是莎拉
So it's not Sarah in the photo.
但她一定还活着 昆汀
But she's still out there, Quentin.
我要去找到她
And I'm going to find her.
现在我明白了
Look, I understand now
你们两个都没勇气
that neither of you have the stomach
继续找她
to continue looking for her.
这没关系
And that's fine.
抱歉我把你们牵扯进来
I'm sorry I involved you both.
你知道 要是能把她找回来
You know that I would cross to hell and back
我会赴汤蹈火 但我做不到
to bring her home, but I can't!
因为她已经不在了 黛
'Cause she's gone, Di.
不
No.
你应该放手了
You got to let go of this now.
不 我做不到
No! I can't!
我不会放弃的
I won't!
你怎么知道莎拉上船的时候
How did you know Sarah had her hat
戴着那顶帽子
with her when she went on the boat?
你这么肯定照片上的女孩
You were so sure that the girl
就是莎拉
in the photo was Sarah.
不是因为她是美国人 而是因为她的帽子
Not because she was American, but because of her hat.
爸爸买♥♥给她的星城火箭队帽子
Her Starling City Rockets hat that dad bought her.
妈妈
Mom.
你怎么知道她戴着那顶帽子
How did you know she took her hat
和奥利弗一起上了"金牌奎恩"号♥
with her on "The Queen's Gambit" with Oliver?
我看见她了
I saw her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那天我提前回家了
I came home early that day,
于是看到她
and I saw her.
莎拉
Sarah.
我看到她把帽子放进包里
I saw her put the hat in a bag.
她当时在打包行李
She was packing.
你知道她要和他一起去
You knew she was going with him?
我跟她说不要...
I told her not to--
跟她说别这样做 不要这样对劳蕾尔
I told her not to do this, not to you, Laurel.
但是她说她爱上他了
But she said she was in love
要遵循自己的内心
and she had to follow her heart,
即使大家都觉得这是错的
even if nobody else thought it was right.
就像我告诉她...
Just like I told her...
告诉她我以前也这么做过
Just like I told her I once did.
所以
So...
我放她走了
I let her go.
我害死了她
I killed her.
我
I...
我害死了我的女儿
I killed my daughter.
是我害死了她
I killed her.
我对不起你 昆汀
I'm so sorry, Quentin.
我对不起你 昆汀
I'm so sorry, Quentin.
我害死了我们的孩子
I killed our baby.
有发现吗
Anything?
我一直在看我们手头的视频
I've been going through all the video we got,
试图发现线索找到
trying to see if there's anything that'll tell us
那个人的位置 但我只找到了一种声音
where this guy is. I got nothing, except a sound.
夹杂在环境噪声里 还有节奏
Buried in the ambient noise. Almost rhythmic.
我已经分离出来了
Here, I've isolated it.
这是什么声音
What is that?
好像是轿车经过路标线的声音
Sounds like a car driving over lane markers.
应该比轿车大
It's bigger than a car.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表