剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Stop!
我听你的
I'll do it.
我就知道你会做出正确的判断
I knew your good judgment could be counted on.
过来吧
Come along now.
你要换回制♥服♥
We need to get you back into uniform.
你必须把导弹全部销毁
我是法尔斯 一切顺利
It's Fyers. It's happening.
收到
Understood.
是法尔斯
That was Fyers.
一切都按照计划进行
Everything is proceeding to your plan.
你实在太好了 大老远跑过来
It truly is very kind of you to come all the way out here.
沃尔特
Walter?
你在跟谁说话
Who are you speaking to--
莫伊拉 你还好吗
Moira. How are you?
很好 谢谢
Well. Thank you.
但你看起来有些不舒服
Actually, you look a little bit out of sorts.
没事 我很好
Oh, no, no, I'm fine.
马尔科姆顺路来探望一下他的劲敌
Malcolm stopped by to check up on his nemesis
在壁球场上的劲敌
on the racquetball court.
我在医院没机会和沃尔特聊几句
I didn't get a chance to talk to Walter at the hospital.
他这次回来与家人团聚
Like everyone, I'm glad he's back where he belongs.
我和大家一样高兴
With his family.
是的
Yes.
你好好休息吧
I'll let you get some rest.
-再次多谢 -没事
- Thanks again. - Yeah.
我送你出去
Uh, I'll walk you out.
你派去暗♥杀♥尤尼达克那些人的刺客
Your assassin wasn't too subtle
活干得不够干净
in eliminating those people at Unidac.
现在警♥察♥们都在关注假冒牌弓箭手
Well, now the police are focused on the copycat archer
不理会我们的事业了
instead of the undertaking.
至于我们的附带损害
As for our collateral damage,
-为了转移注意力只能这样了 -明白
- I had to limit our exposure. - I see.
你来拜访沃尔特
And does paying Walter a visit just now
也是出于这个原因吗
fall under the same category?
你关了他将近6个月
You held him for nearly six months.
-你肯定审问过他了 -是的
- Surely you had him questioned. - He was.
我猜如果沃尔特知道些
And I assume that if Walter knew
你不希望他知道的事情 协议就告吹了
something you'd rather he didn't, agreement be damned,
我就又成为寡妇了 我说错了吗
I would be a widow again. Am I wrong?
没有
Rarely.
我们发现其中一个尤尼达克受害人
Well, we discovered a few phone calls
与梅林环球集团某个人
between one of the Unidac victims
通过好几次电♥话♥
and someone at the Merlyn Global Group,
所以我请求贵公♥司♥派人
which is why I asked for someone at your company
协助我的调查
to help me with my investigation.
但他们自然派了眼前这位
But naturally, they send down
只在公♥司♥工作过30秒
the one guy that's been working there 30 seconds
一问三不知的家伙来
and knows nothing.
兰斯警探 如果梅林环球有谁
Detective Lance, if someone from Meryln Global
与那些死亡事件有关
is involved with those deaths,
我跟你一样想把他们找出来
I want them found as much as you do.
除了电♥话♥以外 再给我些别的信息
Give me more to go on than some phone calls
我会不遗余力帮助你
and I will help you in any way that I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
协助你父亲调查
Helping your father with an investigation.
如果还有别的需要
Call me
给我打电♥话♥
if you need anything else.
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下 宝贝
One second, sweetie.
梅林环球很可能有人
Ok, someone at Merlyn Global could be connected
和冒牌弓箭手有关 明白吗
to the copycat archer, all right?
你能不能进他们的电脑系统
Any chance you can have a little snoop
探寻探寻
around their computer systems?
你需要搜查令
You'll need a warrant.
不 我们需要一个欠我人情的法官
No, we'll need a judge who owes me a favor.
你还没告诉我你和梅林为什么闹僵了
You never did tell me what had you and Merlyn on the outs.
是 我没说
No, I didn't.
你不必告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
因为奥利弗
Oliver.
-不是吧 -我知道 说出来吧
- Come on. - I know. I know. Say it.
你 你觉得我疯了
You--you think I'm crazy.
我是说 奥利弗 他背叛了我
I mean, Oliver, he cheated on me.
伤了我的心 让莎拉没了性命
He broke my heart, he led Sara to her death
你大概宁可喝硫酸
and you would probably
也不愿意看到我又和他在一起
rather drink acid than see me with him again.
爸爸
Dad...
我知道你一定对我很失望
I am sure you're disappointed in me.
自从奎恩回来后 他
Since Queen's been back, he's...
不一样了
different.
我不会承认我这么说过
I'll deny ever having said that.
去吃饭吧
Let's eat.
错误 访问被禁止
有收获吗
Anything?
我声明一下 如果我成功入侵
Just for the record, I will pump my fist in the air
我会挥拳大喊一声"耶"
and scream, "Yes!" if I get in.
你可以直说这招不管用的
You know, you can just say this isn't working.
这招不管用
This isn't working.
好吧 肯定还有别的办法
All right, there has to be some other way
能让我们找到他把装置藏在哪里了
we can find out where he's keeping this device.
除非我能潜入梅林的主机
Unless I can waltz up to Merlyn's mainframe
直接把我的平板电脑插♥进♥去
and plug in my tablet directly,
但这根本不可能办到
there's no way of getting that location.
我们溜进去
Then we waltz.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你需要直接进入主机
You need direct access to the mainframe,
我们就让你直接进入主机
so we get you direct access to the mainframe,
然后找出装置被藏在哪里
and we figure out where the device is being kept.
奥利弗 我说过主机
Oliver...I did mention that the mainframe is located inside
在梅林环球集团的总部
Merlyn Gobal Group's main headquarters,
25楼吗
on the 25th floor?
只有一部授权电梯才能上到那儿
It's only accessible through a restricted access elevator.
我知道
I know.
我们必须要闯进去
We're going to have to break in.
你好 我是奥利弗·奎恩
Hi. Oliver Queen.
我和汤米·梅林约在十一点半
I have an 11:30 with Tommy Merlyn.
一份超级豪华大肚子汉堡
I have a super deluxe big belly buster
给安德鲁斯先生的 他应该在保安部
for a Mr. Andrews. I think he's in security.
他给的小费多吗
He a good tipper?
你可以上去了 奎恩先生
You can go on up, Mr. Queen.
你稍等一下
You can wait a second.
新来的 你叫外卖♥♥了
New guy, you order food?
是的 我吃大肚子汉堡上瘾
Yeah, I'm addicted to big belly burger.
从没吃过
Never had it.
我跟你分着吃
I'll split it with you.
不用找了
Keep the change.
安保监控室
非授权员工不得入内
等一下
Hold that.
你要去哪 宝贝
Where you heading, sweetie?
19楼
19th floor.
可惜了 我去13楼
Too bad, I'm going to 13.
妈的
Damn it!
安德鲁斯先生拿到午餐了吗
Mr. Andrews got his lunch?
加了催眠药的大肚子汉堡 没放蛋黄酱
One belly buster with benzodiazepine. Hold the mayo.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
主机在25楼 近在咫尺了
Mainframe's on 25, guys. That's as close as I can get you.
上来
Come on.
别往下看
Don't look down.
说晚了
Too late.
我应该早点说 我畏高
I should mention, I'm afraid of heights,
不过我也是刚知道的
which I just learned.
费利西蒂
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表