剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
outside the law to find justice. No, I believe that.
我向你保证 等我抓到他
All right? And I promise you, when I catch this guy,
他也会这么认为
he's gonna believe it, too.
马丁·萨默斯
Martin·Somers
马丁·萨默斯
Martin·Somers
你亲眼看到了
Well, you saw for yourself.
我儿子一无所知
My son knows nothing.
罗伯特没告诉他任何不利于我们的事
Robert didn't tell him anything that could hurt us.
他完全不知道那艘游艇被动了手脚
And he has no idea that the yacht was sabotaged.
罗伯特·奎恩
在岛上的所有时光 我都在计划回来
All that time on the island, plotting my return,
可我没意识到会有多难
I didn't realize how hard it would be.
重新融入妈妈和西娅的生活中
To reconnect with Mom, Thea,
还有劳蕾尔 我不
Laurel. Okay, I didn't...
我不知道隐藏秘密会这么痛苦
I didn't know how painful it would be to keep my secrets.
你叫我去保卫这座城市
You asked me to save the city.
改正你的错误
To right your wrongs.
我会的
I will.
我发誓
I swear.
但要实现它
But to do that,
我不能做那个大家都期待我成为的人
I can't be the Oliver that everyone wants me to be,
这就意味着有时
which means that sometimes...
为了尊重你的意愿
to honor your wishes...
我不得不先让你的记忆蒙羞
I need to dishonor your memory.
对不起
I'm sorry.
推倒吧
Take it down.
您今晚出去吗 先生
Will you be going out tonight, sir?
当然
Definitely.
不 不
No, no...
行了
Yeah.
我本想说谢谢你
I'd say thank you,
但这么简单一句好像不够
but I don't think that would cover it.
就像我和你的警♥察♥朋友说的一样
Well, like I told your cop friend,
我只是在尽我的职责
I was just doing my job.
除此之外 我还要谢谢你才是
Besides, I think it should be you that I'm thanking.
-谢我什么 -那把刀
- What for? - The knife.
刀吗 只是侥幸而已
The knife. I got lucky.
那只是一把小刀
That was a kitchen knife.
重量分布都不均匀
It wasn't even weighted properly,
你却能在十英尺外扔得那么准
yet you threw it with accuracy across a 10-foot room.
就是侥幸而已
Exactly. I got lucky.
我没有那么蠢可以让你轻易骗过
I'm not the kind of man you want to take for a fool,
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表