剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我得知道你安全到家了
I'm going to make sure you get home ok.
别费心了
Don't bother.
是 好的
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
好的
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
给你
There you go.
这是怎么回事
Um, what's all this?
你让我调查你妈妈找到的莎拉的线索
Well, you asked me to look into your mother's leads on Sarah,
所以我打了几通电♥话♥
so I made some calls.
看起来你花的功夫不止这些
It looks like you did a lot more than that.
是你说我们该这么做的 劳蕾尔
Well, yeah, but you're the one who said we should do this, Laurel,
这样如果你妹妹真有一线生机
so, you know, if there's even a chance that your sister is--
-没错 但是 -谢谢
- Yeah, but-- - Thank you.
亲爱的 抱歉这里一团糟
Hi, sweetheart, I'm sorry about the mess.
昆汀 我刚和普吉岛领♥事♥馆♥谈过
Quentin, I just got off the phone with the consulate in Phuket.
那儿的官员说会在数据库里
The secretary there's going to run Sarah's photo
对比莎拉的照片 看看能否找到匹配
against their database, see if there's a match.
做得不错
That's good work.
怎么了
What?
我只是打心底里
Well, I guess I just thought deep down
以为你想帮妈妈
that you were going to help mom...
接受事实
accept things.
你和我过去接受的事实
Things you and I accepted.
没错 但是
Yeah, but...
你得承认
You got to admit.
这个女孩 看起来非常像莎拉
This girl, she looks a lot like Sarah.
莎拉有顶一样的帽子 星城火箭队
Sarah had that same cap. The Starling City Rockets.
是你♥爸♥爸买♥♥给她的 记得吗
Your dad bought it for her, remember?
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
比这更奇怪的事情都有
Stranger things have happened.
是 我看出来了
Yeah. I can see that.
我比想象的饿多了
Hungrier than I thought.
你打算等我吃完饭再发表长篇大论吗
Are you waiting for me to finish before giving me the lecture?
奥利弗 你这几个礼拜
Oliver, you've been spending a lot of time
藏在兜帽里的时间可有点长
under that hood the last couple weeks.
能暖和耳朵嘛
Keeps my ears warm.
你这么做是为了
And you made this decision to, um,
避免人际关系的牵绊吗
avoid entanglements?
是为了保护他们
For their protection.
亲近我的人都会受伤
The people who get close to me get hurt.
怎么了
What's the problem?
你认为我失控了吗
Do you think I'm losing my grip?
恰恰相反 你看起来很平静
No, it's just the opposite, really. You seem calm.
平静得吓人
Scary calm.
我明白你与海伦娜 麦肯纳
I get that things didn't end well with Helena, with Mckenna...
劳蕾尔的感情都不顺利
with Laurel.
还有莎拉
With Sarah.
-名单还长着 -是 可你怎么应对的呢
- The list goes on. - Yeah. But what do you do?
你带上兜帽 回家 循环往复
You hood up, you go home, you repeat.
这可算不上真正的生活
It's not much of a life.
我现在过的日子
Well, the life that I'm leading for myself right now
没法过什么真正的生活
doesn't leave much room for an actual life.
我也不需要
And I don't need one.
你为自己设想的未来真惨淡 无人相伴
That's a pretty bleak future you plan on spending... with no one.
我已经习惯孤独了
I'm used to isolation.
就是这点让我担心
And that is exactly what worries me.
你已经回家八个月了 奥利弗
You've been home for 8 months, Oliver,
但我认为你的心还困在那座岛上
but I don't think you left that island yet.
到底是怎么了
What the hell is going on?
怎么了
Yeah?
找到尼可了 点开我给你的链接
Found Nickel. Click the link I just sent you.
链接如下:
贫民区背叛
每个使用贫民区IP地址的网络设备
This came up on every screen with an I.P. address
都收到了这个链接
originating from the Glades.
贫民区背叛
如果你把贫民区当做你的家
If you make the Glades your home,
你就知道这家伙是谁
you know who this man is.
约翰·尼可
John Nickel.
他是你公♥寓♥的主人
He owns your tenements.
管理着你的住所
Manages your slums.
为你们提供漏雨的屋顶
Provides the leaking roofs over your head.
烟囱里的霉菌
The mold in your pipes
墙上的石棉
and asbestos in your walls.
简而言之 他专靠压榨我们挣钱
Basically, he makes money off our suffering.
但警♥察♥没兴趣理会我们
But the police aren't interested in helping us.
他们或许让我们失望了 但我不会
They may have let us down, but I won't.
约翰 我想给你个机会自我陈述
John, I want to give you the chance to state your case.
为何你不该受到惩罚
Why shouldn't you be punished?
我知道我的公♥寓♥条件不好
I knew there was bad stuff in my buildings.
追踪他 费莉希蒂
Track him, Felicity.
-正在查 -没错 我赚了点小钱
- I'm looking. - Ok, yes, I made a little profit!
但至少他们有容身之所
At least they had a place to live.
没有我 那些人只能流落街头
Without me, people like that would end up on the street.
那些人
"People like that."
在你们富人眼里我们只是"那些人"
That's all we are to guys like this.
别挣扎
Don't.
我宣判你
I find you...
有罪
guilty.
还有很多人
There are plenty more people
需要为如此对待我们受到惩罚
who need to answer for their crimes against us.
所以
So...
下一个是谁
who's next?
有新发现吗
Anything new?
这家伙的电脑技术可不是一般水准
This guy's definitely got more than a subscription to "Wired".
他的网站有非常严密的密♥码♥保护
His website's protected by some very serious encryption.
不是说用那个什么空气磁铁能追踪到
Well, use that air magnet thing, you said that it could trace--
奥利弗 别介意
Oliver! No offense.
我有指点过你怎么磨箭吗
Do I tell you how to sharpen your arrows?
刚跟我在国♥家♥安♥全♥局的朋友通过电♥话♥
Spoke to my friend at the NSA.
这个网站的代码就是
The website code matches
他们一直监视的一个网络十字军用的代码
a cyber crusader who's been on their radar.
他以"救世主"之名黑进了一些边缘网站
He hacks into fringe sites under the user name "The Savior".
国♥家♥安♥全♥局觉得他以前是贫民区居民
NAS believes he's a former resident of the Glades.
-以前 -是的 一年前
- Former? - Yeah, well, a year ago,
他黑进系统 删掉了自己的信息
he hacked himself right off the radar.
抹除了自己所有的踪迹
He erased all traces of his existence.
那一年前发生了什么
So what happened a year ago?
我们继续
We're back.
我面前的这位是地方助理检察官
I have with me assistant district attorney
加文·卡纳汉
Gavin Carnahan.
检察官的责任应该是惩治坏人
Now, D.A.s are supposed to go after bad guys.
但这一位甚至懒得把坏人们送上法庭
But this one can't even be bothered to bring them to trial.
让在酒铺杀死我妻子的那人逍遥法外
Like the ones who killed my wife in a bodega.
-费利西蒂 -正在查
- Felicity... - I'm on it.
他们说是证据不足
They said there wasn't enough evidence.
我的妻子要是在星城的高档社区内被杀
You think the evidence would have turned up
证据还会不足吗
if she'd been killed in one of Starling City's nicer neighborhoods?
星城守卫报 本地新闻
本市一名妇女在酒铺抢劫中被杀 嫌疑人在3个小时后被捕
艾玛·福克 鳏夫叫约瑟夫·福克
Emma Falk. Grieving husband is Joseph Falk.
-有什么关于他的资料 -不多
- What do we have on him? - Not much.
星城运输部
约瑟夫·福克
42岁 前市政人员
42, former city worker.
在运输部干过 是计算机技术人员
Department of Transportation, computer technician,
妻子遇害后辞职了 也就是去年的今天
Left his job when she was killed. One year ago today.
没有他现在的手♥机♥号♥码和住址
No current phone, no current address.
加文 你是个律师 经常打官司
Gavin, you're a lawyer. You're used to making a case.
那么来吧
So go ahead.
我会给你十分钟的时间让你
I'm going to give you ten minutes to deliver
-对这辈子做个"结案陈词" -快啊
- the closing argument of your life. - Come on.
我正在锁定他的无线信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表