剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩 五年里
My name is Oliver Queen. For 5 years,
我被困孤岛 只有一个目标
I was stranded on an island with only one goal--
生存
Survive.
奥利弗·奎恩还活着
Oliver Queen is alive.
最新新闻 失踪亿万富翁重现人间
现在我要完成父亲的遗愿
Now I will fulfill my father's dying wish--
用他留给我的名单
to use the list of names he left me
扳倒那些荼毒城市的人
and bring down those who are poisoning my city.
要做这些 我只能伪装成另一个人
To do this, I must become someone else.
成为另一个存在
I must become something else.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
谁给你提供的"迷魂"
Who supplies you with Vertigo?
他们叫他"伯爵"
They call him the Count!
五十六条人命造就了它给人的快♥感♥
56 people died to perfect this high.
警♥察♥一直没抓到杀害你哥哥的人
The police never caught your brother's shooter.
子弹上带有箭毒
The bullets were laced with curare.
那是弗洛伊德·罗通的手法
That's Floyd Lawton's M.O.
-罗通还活着 -很遗憾 约翰
- Lawton's alive. - I'm sorry, John.
这个叫罗通的找过他麻烦吗
This Lawton kick his dog or something?
罗通杀了他哥哥
He killed his brother.
威登酒吧
生意怎么样啊
How we doing?
没有亏本 反而有盈利
We're in the black, and the green.
我喜欢这种从
I like how we've gone
往酒吧砸钱到用酒吧赚钱的转变
from throwing money at clubs to catching it.
看看这些
Oh, look at these.
什么生意的失物招领处
What sort of business has a lost and found
会满是女人的内衣
that's just filled with women's underwear?
史上最棒的生意吗
The best business ever?
这么嗨应该会违法的吧
Ohh, having this much fun should be against the law.
你真的希望这样吗
Oh, if wishing made it so.
抱歉 打扰你们了吗
Sorry, am I interrupting anything?
-劳雷尔还好吗 -她很好
- Is Laurel ok? - She's fine.
我来是为了别的事
This visit is about something else.
刚才有个女孩在几条街外被撞死了
A girl just got mowed down a couple blocks from here.
在星城大桥上
On Starling bridge.
你们俩知道什么吗
Ring any bells with you two?
-不知道 -她和我们有关系吗
- No. - Should she?
今晚她来过你们酒吧
She was in your club tonight.
很多人都来过
A lot of people were.
你觉得是有人杀了她吗
You think someone killed her?
不是人
Not someone.
是东西
Something.
"迷魂"
Vertigo.
对 你们的酒吧里有这个吗
Yeah. You got a problem with that in this club?
据我所知可没有
Not that I'm aware of.
我们这里禁止使用毒品 警探
We don't allow drugs in here, Detective.
控制好你们的客人
Control your clientele.
可别再让人游荡到马路中间了
Before anyone else wanders into traffic.
有没有可能她是在这里弄到的毒品
Is there any chance she could have scored the drugs in here?
不知道 我可是尽量少雇毒贩子的
I doubt it. I try not to hire too many drug dealers.
给我一份员工名单
Get me a list of employees, anyway.
我让费利西蒂查查有没有因毒品被捕的
I'll have Felicity cross reference it for drug arrests.
那也得包括我们两个人
That includes the two of us, you know.
我以为治安维持者已经搞定"伯爵"了
I thought the vigilante finished off the Count.
确实是
I did.
我只需要问他几个问题 医生
I just need to ask him a few questions, Doc.
你尽管试试吧 警探
Well, you're welcome to try, Detective,
但我觉得应该问不出什么来
but I'm not sure you'll get very far with him.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你这是担心医患保密协议吗
Is this a load about doctor-patient privilege?
不 不是 他吸食粗制"迷魂"过量
No, far from it. The unrefined Vertigo overdose he suffered
对他的前扣带回尾侧造成了损伤
caused damage to the caudal portion of his anterior cingulate.
我没上过医学院
Well, you'll probably be shocked to hear
原谅我没听懂你说的那些
that I didn't go to medical school.
我已经对他进行了数月治疗
I've been working with him for months now.
得到的就只有些胡言乱语
And all I've gotten out of him is word salad
以及偶尔地朝我吐口水
and the occasional spit in the face.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Best of luck to you. - Thanks.
我生于此 逝于彼
Here I was born, and there I died.
于你而言只是白驹过隙
It was only a moment for you.
你视而不见 听而不闻
You took no notice.
今晚有个女人
A woman died tonight...
死于你的毒品
from your poison.
多少夜晚又有多少女人死去
Lots of women die, lots of nights,
原因亦是种种
for lots of reasons.
又有人在卖♥♥"迷魂"了 是从哪里来的
Someone is selling Vertigo again. Where is it coming from?
我记得你
I remember you.
"兜帽男"
Man in hood.
你时刻与我同心同在
You are never far from my thoughts.
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city!
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city!
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city!
你应该直接告诉我他疯了
You could have just said he was nuts.
你辜负了这座城市
You have failed this city!
好了 这招你可以教我
All right! You're teaching me that one.
除非你告诉我刀子在哪里
Only if you show me where the knife was.
谁教你打斗的
Who taught you how to fight?
我父亲想要个儿子
My father wanted a son.
他如愿以偿了
He got one.
小心了 那把弓的张力有150磅
Careful. The tension of that bow's 150 pounds.
弄断的话你眼睛里就会满是纤维碎片了
Snap it, you'll both be covered by fiber shrapnel in your eyes.
她说的对 你还不够强壮 孩子
She's right. You're not strong enough, kid.
再来一场吗
Go again?
看你们俩这样玩
It's pretty exciting
真的挺刺♥激♥的
that both of you are such bad asses,
但是你们不觉得
but do you think that maybe
我们该制定个计划阻止法尔斯吗
we should be making a plan to stop Fyers?
或者是...救你父亲
And, I don't know... save your dad?
他总是这么爱发牢骚吗
Does he always whine this much?
今天他比较亢奋罢了
Today's one of his good days.
他会打斗吗
Can he fight?
我教过 但没什么成果
I've tried. Never much success.
我就坐在这里呢
I'm sitting right here.
我还没试过教他呢
Well, I haven't tried yet.
星城《星报》
帕特森议员被狙击手杀害
-约翰叔叔 -伙计
- Uncle John. - Hey, buddy.
你能读《洛根·伯根》给我听吗
Will you read "Logan Bogan" to me?
宝贝 上♥床♥去 妈妈一会儿去给你读
Sweetheart, get into bed and mommy will read to you in a minute.
但是我想听约翰叔叔读
But I want uncle John to read to me!
约翰叔叔今天很累
Uncle John's had a long day.
他下次给你读
He'll read to you next time.
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry.
我今天去别的地方办事了
I've been some place else today.
你最近是怎么了
What's going on with you?
我就是在解决一些事情
I'm just trying to figure some stuff out.
有任何心事都可以对我说 你知道的
If you need to talk about anything, you know I'm here for you.
是奥利弗·奎恩 紧急情况
It is Oliver Queen, with an emergency.
我得走了
Got to go.
我以最快的速度赶过来了
Got here as quickly as I could.
是关于你父亲笔记本上神秘符号♥的事吗
This about the glyph in your father's notebook?
费利西蒂还在研究
Felicity is still working on that.
我们又有麻烦了
We have another problem.
星城再起波澜
Starling city is once again at war,
"迷魂"又一次卷土重来
with the drug known on the streets as Vertigo.
它曾是星城的最致命的毒品
It used to be the city's most lethal vice.
但是在过去的三个月里
But the purple and green pill
这种紫绿色的小药丸却神秘失踪了
was nowhere to be found for the last 3 months.
最近几天
Over the past few days,
市面上突然涌现出一批新型"迷魂"
the city has been flooded with a new version of Vertigo.
它更易上瘾 且更不稳定
More addictive, more unstable.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表